• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa Group Roleplay Interest Check {Allowing maximum of5 people!}

R3ya

♡Ultimate Fangirl♡
It's been about two weeks since the start of the murder game in Hopes Peak High, and so far, no killings have happened! No killings, murder, suicide, and the motives aren't working! So of course, Monokuma is bored, so he suggests a side game, a survival side game against a 6 foot tall monstrous and murderous robot. Only 5 students are allowed to attend this side game. The side game will be having to survive and hide from a large monster. If they can do this for a month without any deaths they get to leave the school forever. But it won't be that easy...

Hey there! That above is the plot and such! If you're intersted, comment on this or dm me, you can be a CC or an OC, and it'll be taking place in v1 of the game. Response sizes for the roleplay will be 1-2 medium sized paragraphs per response for each person.​

I am. I've had an OC for a while that I've wanted to use, but when I did find an RP to use them in, it died partway in.

I am. I've had an OC for a while that I've wanted to use, but when I did find an RP to use them in, it died partway in.
that sucks! well alrighty great! when/if more people respond to this I can make a thread for this, but if that doesn't happen we can do a 1x1 if you'd like, I know not a lot of people have gotten interested in this yet besides you 😅😅

I'd say give it more time. I wouldn't mind a 1x1, but if we can get more people, then that would be better, I think. 😶

I'd say give it a little bit more time. I wouldn't mind a 1x1, but if we can get more people, then that would be better, I think. 😶
mhm same here that's what I was trying to say. I hope that one or two more people accept so we can do this and I can see your dangan OC!^^ also happy Halloween!^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back