• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa: Festival Frenzy

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• 1597890533156.png
    The Bells Ring Once.

You're Invited!

The day that you have both dreaded and almost over-prepared for has come. You and a small handful of others have been selected to be part of the Ultimate High School Talent Festival, one of the finest celebrations held in Japan, with only the best of the best getting an invitation. The festival itself seems nice enough, but you are required to use your talent in some degree to give entertainment and joy to the bored and sometimes despairing hearts of the Kyoto Countryside. Somehow, you had been chosen, and now as you walk into the small set-up tent, the thought of messing up or seeing other Ultimate Talents at play massages your head aggressively.

However, something much more sinister looms within the shadows of the hills...

Oh my gosh, it's funny that this roleplay pops up because I just completed the games a few days ago! Haha, definitely count me interested, is there any room for me?

909535D668D105BC9C44203E7D9D3CB4C0F90F2E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back