• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa | Double Friendly

The Interest Check

Levis_Lack_Of_Height

Your local Levi and Maki simpasauras ✌😎
Self Introduction:
Hello! I'm Angie, just your local weeb disaster. I'm 20 years old and have she/her pronouns, and uhm... don't really know what else to add other than those basics - ? XD sorry I'm a tid bit awkward sometimes. I am a usually silly person OOC, and have a tendency to swear a bit, but I'm still a bit of an awkward person. Very contradictory, but that's how it is! XD

Roleplay Info + Rules:
Literacy: I believe myself to be lit to advanced lit! I write around 3-5 para per character I play, and I use third narration. Though, you can use first narration on your end if that floats your boat.

Pairings: Gender wise, I'm down for all, MM, MF, FF. And though, I do ship more MM and FF pairings, I do have a few Heterotps. Canon and OC wise, I'll do Canon x Canon, Canon x OC double ups, or just Canon x Your/Mine OC.

Headcanons: I'm usually pretty chill with headcanons, but, and I mean no offense by saying this and you are free to headcanon whatever you want, I don't normally like gender changing headcanons, such as making a character trans or swapping their gender entirely. This isn't me being anti lgtbq+ or anything, it's me just not liking changing canon character's genders.

(Please DM me with your favorite colour if you've read through these all, I don't want to spam this thread with comments and I want to make sure that you read through these all.)

Doubling: Doubling is fine by me! I'll even do OC x OC if we double up.

Plotting: If we're sticking to non crossover plots, then action + fluff/romance is the way to go for me! Also, I have a habit of shooting a bunch of plot ideas, sorry if it seems like I'm trying to plot too much or taking over the plotting. Feel free to tell me to calm down with the ideas if I'm giving too many.

Crossovers: I'm all up for crossovers! Here are other Fandoms I'm in that we can crossover for the plot if you'd like:
~ Kakegurui
~ High Rise Invasion
~ Ouran Highschool Host Club
~ Attack on Titan
~ Demon Slayer
~ My Hero Academia

Pairings:
When you stumble across my pairings, I'll take the bolded character in each pairing. If both are bolded, I'm chill with either.

My highest muses as of right now: Maki, Tenko, Himiko, Kokichi, Angie, Mondo, Junko, Mukuro, Gonta, Chihiro, Byakuya, Imposter, Ryota, Seiko, Chisa

If doing Canon x OC, play for my OC any of the following: Actually, this keeps varying on which OC I'm using! Send me the canons you can play and I'll choose one.

I can play for your OC: Byakuya, Aoi, Chihiro, Mondo, Kiyotaka, Celestia, Junko, Mukuro, Yasuhiro, Kyoko, Ryota, Seiko, Ruruka, Chisa, Munakata, Kazuichi, Gundham, Sonia, Chiaki, Akane, Hajime, Nagito, Fuyuhiko, Mikan, Hiyoko, Mahiru, and I can play literally everyone from the V3 cast.

My Heterotps:
~ Kokichi x Angie
~ Chihiro x Aoi
~ Nagito x Mikan
~ Shuichi x Kaede
~ Kokichi x Maki
~ Kokichi x Himiko

My other pairings
~ Aoi x Sakura
~ Sakura x Akane
~ Mondo x Kiyotaka
~ Chihiro x Kiyotaka