Video Games Danganronpa Discussion Anyone? (SPOILERS FOR ALL GAMES!)

In the words of a certain bespectacled blue-haired cosplay nut, "What Gilgamesh-level condescendence! But which Grail War are you from?"

I think Nagito's character has been completely overused and blown out of proportion by the fanbase, but out of the three "rival characters" (Byakuya, Nagito, and Kokichi) I'd actually prefer Nagito.
Honestly, true -

Though I can't agree with preferring Nagito -
Honestly, I prefer Togami, as he did the least amount of harm -

Honestly, true -

Though I can't agree with preferring Nagito -
Honestly, I prefer Togami, as he did the least amount of harm -
understandable

Togami had his "off moments" (like when he deliberately altered the crime scene in case 2 of THH to frame Genocider) but in general, yea he is a much fairer character on a moral standpoint than Nagito (dude popped off on so many occasions)

Ayo there's a whole thread for talking about this shit? Nice!!

And to answer the questions and convo starters from the start of the thread:
So... I don't even know what specifically I want to talk about but I'd love some Danganronpa chit chat about the following or other Danganronpa related things uwu (Spoilers for all games!!!)

1.) Did Kokichi die thinking that Shuichi hated him? If you think about it, Kokichi like quite literally loved his detective, but one of the last things Shuichi said to Kokichi was about he was always going to be alone or die alone, something among those lines. Kokichi quite literally died in the same chapter. Did he die thinking Shuichi hated him? (This idea makes me cry TmT)

2.) Who'd win the aloge wars? Makoto, Kiibo, or Hajime?

3.) Would Peko femdom Fuyuhiko if they were in a relationship and things got... er... tOuChY- XD

4.) Did Kaito have a crush on Kaede at the beginning of the game?

5.) Do you think that Toko and Genocide Jack leave messages for each other when switching? I think this got mentioned in Ultra Despair Girls, but I legit forgot.

6.) Hifumi has the biggest chest out of all the Danganronpa characters. Yall be simping for people like Akane and Junko because of their bust but my guy Hifumi has the biggest tits XD

7.) The game developers have literally said Byakuya is a tsundere. Knowing this piece of information, does he really hate Toko or just is too tsundere to be nice to her? (or anyone else on that matter XD)

8.) If Izuru has all of the known talents it means he has the Ultimate Pop Sensation Ultimate Talent as well. Now you're gonna picture Izuru singing on a stage. Just picture it. XD

9.) How did anyone salvage Junko's body??? It's mentioned multiple times in Chapter 6 of Goodbye Despair that people were able to get to her body, but how??? It was literally CRUSHED!

10.) Gonta speaks full clear sentences like twice in the game, how does that work?
1.)I think about that. So. God. Damn. Fucking. Much. Like - probably ayo???
2.)Makoto's ahoge would die immediately, the real question is who would win then, Hajime's or Kiibo's? Personally, I think Hajime cause while his ahoge is stronger, Keebo is a big softy.
AhOgE pHySiCs ThEoRy 101 XDXD
3.)Most definetely.
4.)Honestly, I think that he would've gained a crush on her of she'd stuck around for longer cause of their personalities.
5.)They do! It was said in UDG lol :3
6.)Facts 😩😩😩
7.)I.. holy shit hold up -
8.)THERE'S A MEME OF THAT AND I HAVE IT SOMEWHERE IN MY GALLERY AKFNSOSJOO XDXDXDXD
9.)It was magic 😌✨
10.)akdbsksksk damn Gonta slander never thought I'd see that lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back