• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Monokuma
"Ahem!" The sound of a playful yet chilling voice played over the intercoms, "To all students, welcome to this bland and boring ship of hope." The sound of a microphone being ripped from somewhere could be heard before, without warning, a white and black bear appeared atop the area where the captains cabin would be. Peering down from on high like a demon, he spotted the bloody body of a student. "Before I feed the dishes I will introduce myself. I am Monokuma!"

Disappearing and reappearing beside the students body, he grabbed the students dog costume and lifted it up for close inspection. "Eh it's just a flesh wound, you'll live." With a snicker, Monokuma slapped the student awake. "Now wait a minute... you are missing one." Monokuma seemed sad suddenly. He had always made a point to introduce himself to all students all once but this was a disaster. He gave a long disappointed sigh. He knew that he would have to introduce himself one more time and that really pissed him off.

gZ00gQ4.png
"You do it to me so well
Hypnotic taking over me
Make me feel like someone else
You got me talking in my sleep"

♪ Location: Dock
♪ With: Haruki, Nozzco, Kiera, Yuka, Ryuji, Baltorr, Mikia, Hatsumomo
♪ Feeling: Disoriented, confused, concerned
♪ OOC: If I'm missing anyone they're with I apologize. I know it's opening so this is gonna be confusing with everyone but ^^' EDITED DUE TO MONOKUMA POST!

That girl, who introduced herself as Haruki, was right. It wasn't just them anymore. There were more people. In the last few minutes more of them came up, all probably for the same reason the three of them were there. He caught the word 'weird' from Haruki's mouth but without hearing the rest of the sentence and thus not knowing what she was talking about, Kuro decided to ignore it for the time being. There was no use trying to push it or make anyone upset in the situation they were in. He didn't study psychology all those years for nothing after all.

Thankfully that white clad person found a buffet to help the recently arrived red head with his thirst. Kuro couldn't offer anything so this was a great solution. But there was something about that person that put him off a little. For now, though, the suspicions could wait. After the blonde, Kiery, introduced herself, the others followed suit so he might as well also. "I was also going to Hope's Peak, so unfortunately I couldn't break that cycle. Oh, I'm Kuro Yamaguchi by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

The situation was concerning, that was for sure. But how Ryuji put what they were in sort of upset him. He opened his mouth to say something only to have to shut it again with more of them arriving. If he didn't think the one person was weird, well he was in for a surprise with all the ones arriving. One person talked about their powers as the Demon Lord and it took all of Kuro's strength to not roll his eyes at it. Instead he opted for a quick, "I can tell you that you're in the same situation as we are," instead. Then there was the one dressed in a dog costume. They didn't seem to want to talk so Kuro decided to keep to himself for now on that one. Nothing came out of a conversation that wasn't wanted.

Then Mikia arrived to introduce herself and ask if they were all from Hope's Peak. Kuro gave a quick nod, not wanting to dwell on the subject as they would probably answer that question many times in one day and replied, "Yeah though it seems we're an odd bunch aren't we?" His point was only proven more true whether he expected it to or not when Hana asked about one of them doing the robot. Then the conversation turned to what their talents were. Not an odd turn, that makes sense considering they were all Hope's Peak students. "I guess I should do the same. I'm the Ultimate Hypnotist. Something I take pride in but usually ask for it to be a last resort for people unless it's for stage hypnosis...."

Before he could even take a bite of the buffet, feeling his stomach empty for who knows how long, that's when they all started worrying about the figure on the ground. Specifically the dog-costumed person from before. He didn't even notice the injury until now. And of course that's also when they all panicked. Thankfully, Kuro was great at looking calm even if he was screaming on the inside. You know, just like he was doing now. With a raise of his hand, he replied to Ryuji who brought up the notice of CPR. "My certification may be expired and I need to renew it but I can help. I wanted to learn for my talent. Someone find a towel or something please? Either it's still bleeding and we'll have to stop it or we'll need to wet it and clean this up." But before Kuro could kneel down and help, a black and white teddy bear appeared. It seemed to be talking? Wait what? "What...What are you? There's no way that a teddy bear could talk."

Monokuma
"You better watch it. I am not a teddy bear. I am the great and powerful Monokuma!" Sharp, dangerous looking claws sprung forth from one clenched paw. "Phew don't get me so worked up." Dropping the 'dog' he stretched before observing the group. "Hmmm..."

Baltorr felt his spine tingle when Monokuma spoke over the intercom. "Okay, how is it that his laugh is more scary than mine?!"
He asked, both impressed yet also pissed off.

When Monokuma appeared and introduced himself, as well as say something a little odd, Baltorr pointed at the dual colored bear creature. "Are you a demon like myself? And dont you mean 'Feed the Fishes'?"

One of the others called Monokuma a teddybear and the creature immediately called himself 'Great and Powerful'
Baltorr laughed.
"Well aren't you the funny funny lesser demon? That's a good one! Great and powerful!"
He dropped to the floor laughing with his arms and legs kicking the ground.

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

ℌ𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲𝔪𝔬𝔪𝔬 𝔒𝔤𝔞𝔴𝔞

At this point, Momo was just getting even more confused. No one had acknowledged her yet, she was still pretty sure that that dog guy was dead, and now a teddy bear had appeared out of nowhere, trying even harder to sound intimidating than that “Balmore” guy.

“Please,” She begged, turning towards the teddy bear. “You’re adorable and all, mew~, but I just want to know what’s going on. Please.” If the humans wouldn’t talk to her, maybe this little guy would.

Monokuma
"Demon huh? Demon's are over rates jerk bags. Even the Devil fears me. Puhuhu." His head turned to the girl, "You'll have ask my baby brother what this is all about." Almost as if called by him, a large black and white shark the size of the ship stopped the ship in place. Riding on top of that was a figure wearing a cloak. Standing, the clocked figure jumped impossibly high in the air, let go of the cloak and landed gracefully before them all.de88j7q-ab243504-0429-4463-9b9d-a6c379ca7098.png
MONOTORA

Mikia Nakano
da04o29-31413fd7-857c-42a1-b413-4c2ab6f52948.jpg
Mikia focused with renewed excitement as the girl next to her, who had introduced herself as Haruki Kobito the ultimate arborist, asked about ultimates. As excited as she was to talk about her own, she was just as excited to learn about the other's, start gathering more information about who she was with. The friendly-seeming guy in a green shirt next to her introduced himself as the Ultimate Volunteer, someone in a white suit and mask introduced herself as the Ultimate Advertiser, an angry red-haired man introduced himself as the Ultimate Pyrotechnician, and then a man with long purple hair introduced himself as the Ultimate Hypnotist. She still wasn't quite sure what to make of everyone who had introduced themselves though; it would take a bit more time for her to figure out who these people truly were. Realizing it was her turn to introduce herself, Mikia grinned and said cheerfully, "I'm the Ultimate Gossip Blogger. I write a blog called "Listed", it's got a big following, you've probably read it befo......". Before she could start going off on a huge tangent about her blog, as she had done many times before, her attention was called to someone lying in a bloody dog costume. Reflexively, she took a quick step back, muttering, "Ew" under her breath.

As the group began to crowd around the body, a voice suddenly erupted from over the intercom. Mikia glanced around the room, not seeing anyone, until a small bear appeared in the room, staring down at them. Mikia thought it looked verrrrry creepy. Suddenly, the bear, who had introduced itself as Monokuma, appeared next to the body in the dog costume. Reflexively, she took another step back, how the hell did the bear...Monokuma...do that? Monokuma smacked the body, affirming that it was still alive. Thank god whoever that was wasn't dead.

A girl wearing a cat mask next to Mikia began begging for the bear to tell them what was going on. Instead of responding, Monokuma laughed and called upon its "baby brother". The ship suddenly came to a halt and a cloaked figure vaulted onto the ship, landing before the group. This must be the person who had brought them all here. Stepping forward a bit to yell at the cloaked figure, Mikia said, "Hey! Can you tell us what we're doing here? Whatever this is I'd just like to get off the ship, I have a lot of stuff to do."
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Interactions: Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best SukiRikko SukiRikko GlitterFist GlitterFist quadraxis201 quadraxis201 San San SoftSmile SoftSmile GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ShadSmithGayDemon ShadSmithGayDemon

38b632e3a4e2376d466bda02bce0369b.jpgDozzco
Interaction/Mention: quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best SukiRikko SukiRikko Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 kath1515 kath1515

She'd done it. :(

Dozzco had succeeded in putting most of her peers' attention on the unmoving form of the dog boy. Ryuji made for him immediately, with Dozzco stepping out of the way and giving him some room as he called for someone with knowledge of CPR. This also freed Dozzco up to pull out her clipboard again and begin taking notes once more, mostly on the peculiar differences around the circumstances of both him and Baltorr's arrival. Sure, she could just write them off as the both of them needing different approaches to be brought here, but Dozzco wasn't the type of woman to let minor details slip for no reason.

Eventually, Kuro answered the call and approached to help Ryuji with the dog boy, but Dozzco wasn't able to track their potential progress due to the sudden sounding of the Vessel's intercoms. Dozzco paused with her pen held over her clipboard as she looked up, lowering her hands and scanning the ship as an excessively humored voice called them out. She spotted the figure atop the captain's cabin, an odd-looking toy if her eyes were to be believed. The voice was coming from it, introducing itself as Monokuma before slipping out of sight. Dozzco tilted her head to the side at this declaration, ready to flip to yet another page in her clipboard until she heard that voice far closer than it was before.

She looked up to find that the toy had shown up among them to examine the downed dogboy. But it was moving on its own, slapping the student before expressing notable sadness at what seemed like a missing student. Dozzco kept her distance at first, dropping to one knee as she scribbled in her clipboard at a suddenly hectic pace. This Monokuma, she watched as it grew agitated at Ryuji's implication that it was a teddy bear, declaring its own might before getting into a spat with Baltorr over who was a demon, though Monokuma seemed to wave the argument off. Though she continued to write in her clipboard, Dozzco began carefully stepping around Monokuma until she'd examined his entire appearance.
❓🤔❓
As she did so, a girl in a mask rushed forward proclaiming her confusion. In response, Monokuma told her to speak with his little brother. Before Dozzco could asks who that was, the entire ship came to a sudden stop. As if all forward momentum had suddenly stopped, Dozzco had to step carefully to keep herself from falling. She heard the sound of waves and the lurch of rushing water. It was coming from the side of the ship, and she glanced in that direction carefully. She didn't want to lose sight of Monokuma after all. But that initiative failed as something unbelievable happened.
:D:⁉​
An absolutely massive form arose beside the ship, casting an immense shadow over all of them. It took Dozzco a moment, but soon she was writing notes in her clipboard frantically as the towering figure revealed itself to be an ungodly massive Shark that rivaled the very vessel itself in scale. Its sheer size alone wasn't its only distinguishing feature, as Dozzco realized immediately that it bore the exact same color scheme as Monokuma himself.

"Quite the... quite the pet you have there.:kissopeneyes:" she commented before spotting a figure in a cloak atop the immense shark. She raised a hand over her eyes to try and get a better look, only for it to immediately leap off of the great beast and dive towards them. Dozzco took the initiative and took three steps to the side as what could only be a similar looking toy landed beside her with no small amount of style. Of course, this one differed from Monokuma due to its extra red and black colorings and notably more feline traits.

"And Quite the entrance too!:o" she nodded before adding several more notes to her clipboard

Giving one last cautionary glance towards the immense shark still floating beside the ship, Dozzco tried to examine this toy as well. However, she paused upon hearing Mikia demand answers from the new addition. Lowering her clipboard, she gave a shake of her head before her screen went colorful for a moment.

"Well, if my hunch is correct,:closedeyessmile:" she began whilst kneeling down again to look between the two Mono-toys "I'd say that these are the perpetrators behind our apprehension, or at least machines being operated by them.:lennyslash:"

Tapping her pen against the side of her headpiece, Dozco gave a hum of interest "But I too would like to know, as would many of my peers no doubt, what exactly we've been brought here for?❓🤔❓"

YBpDUR8.png
Kiera Kross ~ Ultimate Technician
Kiera smiled as Dozzco made her feel better about her excitement. “I guess you’re right, my curiosity is what makes me the ultimate technician!” She beamed. It was nice to see someone else get excited as she looked across to the other blonde girl. They seemed just as excited about Dozzco. “Nice to meet you, I’m Kiera.” She smiled, giving the girl a small wave.

It was then that everyone’s attention was brought to someone bleeding on the floor. How did we all miss that? Kiera thought. Even without any kind of medical training it didn’t look life threating to Kiera and she decided it was probably best to keep her distance and let the others deal with things. Just as it looked like they were about to get some assistance a voice rang out around them shortly followed by a small black and white bear appearing out of nowhere. It almost looked kind of cute, if not for the huge smile on one side. The bear soon moved over to the student bleeding on the floor and inspected them closely.

Kuro seemed to stir some sort of reaction from the bear as it showed off his claws. Some others seemed to start conversing with the bear, but Kiera was more curious about how it worked. It was clearly some sort of animatronic, there was no way this thing was real. As Kiera was about to move closer to inspect the bear a large black and white shark the size of the ship ploughed into the side of them. The blonde couldn’t help but let out a little squeal at the site of it and struggled to stay on her feet from the crash. Surely this wasn’t real either but the size of it was unnerving. Soon another one appeared, this one seeming to resemble a cat.

Dozzco then started to interrogate the black and white creatures as their kidnappers. Kiera decided to move closer to the cat looking creature and knelt in front of it. “I think less the perpetrators and more the perpetrators puppets is my guess.” Kiera spoke, looking over the supposed little brother of the bear. The blonde then felt a sense of dread and quickly backed away from the creature, it felt like her life was endanger if she stayed to close to it. Kiera kept backing up until she accidently stepped into Hana. “S-sorry!” She stuttered, feeling uneasy. Kiera dusted off her clothes and stood up straight, trying to gain some composure as the student that had been bleeding started to run off into a corner. Something was certainly strange about that one but they currently had greater concerns. “So why are we here exactly? Is this part of some program or hazing of hopes peak?” She questioned the black and white creatures.

Location ~ A ship?
With ~ GrieveWriter GrieveWriter StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer SukiRikko SukiRikko Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
OOC ~ If I missed anyone's interaction with Kiera please let me know in the OOC and I'll go back and edit the post!

de88j7q-ab243504-0429-4463-9b9d-a6c379ca7098.png
Monotora
"Ahem!" Monotora voice seemed very soothing to the ears unlike Monokumas voice. "Attention all students I will now go into detail about why you are here." After a pause and a soothing chuckle he spoke again. "You all agreed to board this ship whether you remember or not. But the best part of all is this..." Clapping his paw, a rolled up sign from above, unfurled revealing a tied up teacher. Hitting the ground on their knees, they looked up at the students in shock. With a roundhouse kick Monotora kicked the teacher into his pets mouth. "Hopefully it's good, my dear Monoshark."

Turning to face them he did a small bow like he did a performance for them. "Your cruise length is...forever, your accomodations...endless. please make yourselves at home." It gave another soothing chuckle, "If you want to get off this ride..." His voice took on a dark and sinister, almost otherworldly vibe. Like the voice of a villain, "you will have to kill one of your fellow students. Aw how will you all do it I wonder? Sliced dicey, filet and pray, or burn and churn. Oh the endless despair. Kheheheh."

Yuka Himura

"I'll try my best to get us all out of this situation."

• He smiled at the red-haired guy, in response to his compliment and said, "Haha, well I'll try my hardest to keep our spirits up in such a strange situation, Kazan-kun."

"Quite the cast of characters we have here,"
    he commented as more of his so-called "classmates" and fellow Ultimates started pouring into the scene. A cloaked boy appeared out of the shadows and put up a silly little villain act. He found it adorable almost, it reminded him of the many kids in his neighborhood who were severely infected with chuunibyo.

While never immersed in delusions of grandeur himself, he'd always play along, making sure the children who thought they had "magical powers" wouldn't cause the town too much trouble. Their parents were grateful for Yuka's watch over them.

He let out a laugh as the dark-lord boy explained in great detail of his ventures. "What a cool backstory you have there, kid." Making sure he wasn't sounding condescending in any way. In fact, he appreciated others who had a vivid imagination. "I'd volunteer to be your henchman if you want," he said jokingly in a light-hearted fashion.

As he finished his sentence, there was a great commotion that had developed. Apparently there was a wounded person in the vicinity. He caught the word "CPR" and immediately looked around for the person that needed such dire assisting.

He was sure he was certified, unless for some reason, years had passed while he was unconscious. But that couldn't be true, right? After all, it was just yesterday, when he left to go to Hope's Peak. It started to stress him out a little bit wondering how long he was out cold.

Shaking off that one worrisome fact, he noticed someone had already went over to the dog-costumed individual. The guy who said he was the "Ultimate Hypnotist." However, the hurt individual, out of fear it seemed, ran and tried to hide. Yuka couldn't blame them, this situation could get the better of people. He surprised himself actually, that his mental strength was to the point where he hadn't broken down yet.

When two bear-like dolls? Puppets? Whatever they were, they talked. It intrigued Yuka greatly. The more these little things talked, it seemed they knew even more than the white-suit individual. He knew he was probably supposed to feel frightened at such creatures. But not only were they a bit cute, he marveled at the thought that if Hope's Peak Academy made these things, he was definitely impressed with the level of technology.

He made his way to the first bear, Monokuma, who had made a grand introduction. "Are you our guide on this ship?" He paused. "I don't mean to be rude and I know you might want to keep an aura of mystery, but I'm sure there's a reason for...uh...why we've lost our memories and why you're keeping us here." Yuka asked as he stood up a bit straighter.

He never was the super-confident type, nor liked to play hero but even if curiosity killed the cat, cowardice and reluctance would torture you in the long run. He had lived with that awful feeling for most of his middle school years, and had just shaken it off recently. So with confidence, he pressed for answers along with the others brave enough to get to the bottom of things.

extra

code by pomme

(OOC - Sorry didn't see Monotora's post, so uh just think of it as something that happened before the post above.)

"Ah? You really are a funny creature arent you?"
Baltorr replied, though in his mind that was quite intimidating. He didn't pay much attention to the other things going on until Monotora showed up, and that was when he broke character, if only for a second and to point at the new creature.
"HOLY SHIT! THERE'S TWO OF YOU?!"

He paused and went wide eyed before coughing and going back into character. So thats what he's here for.... a battle royale perhaps?

"Sorry about that. You mention killing the other students you say? Is there any rules as to how I do it?"

terrified.png
Haruki Koibito

She was all smiles talking about her ultimate, and listening to others introduce themselves. She even managed to keep standing for a record amount of time, even with the uneasy swaying feeling she got under her feet. Then the self-proclaimed ultimate advertiser pointed out a bloodied classmate of theirs. A fucking furry of all things. She did have some respect for him, making costumes was hard and all, especially anthropomorphic animals--But she didn't understand the appeal. Her fear began to built up as her other classmates surrounded him, clasping her hands together for some semblance of comfort. "M-Maybe we shouldn't mess with--"

She didn't have time to complete her thoughts, as a robotic stuffed bear appeared, introducing itself. She yelped, taking a few steps back from it. Out of all the surprise entrances, that one really scared the piss out of her. She grasped onto the railing again, her legs beginning to shake. The ocean was terrifying enough for her, and now her classmates were crowding the bear with questions, when another one appeared. She yelped again, this time with a little less fervor. Her throat was going to go dry at this point.

She didn't ask any questions, but did have quite the reaction to the fact that they were going to have to stay on this cruise forever, there's no way she'd actually choose to be stranded at sea forever. She'd always refused cruise ships if their duration was over three days, for heavens sake! Then, one of her more-- eccentric classmates spoke up. He spoke like he was really going to kill to get off of this boat. Even she wouldn't kill anyone to get out of this ocean madness!

"What are you even talking about! D-Don't even joke about that!" She yelled, taking one of her hands off the secure railing to step forward. "As far as we know we are legitimately kidnapped and this thing isn't joking!" She let her other hand fall off the railing to step in Baltorr's personal space. "S-So you know...Stop!" She said before taking a few steps back, looking over to Monokuma and Monotora before furthering her distance from the two.

Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
Mentions: San San Kiery215 Kiery215 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter kath1515 kath1515 GlitterFist GlitterFist SukiRikko SukiRikko

So she wasn’t a robot? Huh, could’ve fooled me. There were lots of strange people here and Hana really didn’t know any of them. But she had to be here for a reason, right? She stood in the large dining room, confused and rightfully so. So much was going on and everyone was introducing themselves like things weren’t weird. “Right... I’m Hana Watanabe, Ultimate Figure Skater.” It felt strange to treat this as a normal meeting, but that train of thought was interrupted by the sight of someone in a dog costume on the ground. So she hadn’t been the only one who passed out. Did that mean they all had? Once again she didn’t have much time to think on the subject because... well she wasn’t sure what she was looking at.

Hana rubbed her eyes, half expecting the teddy bear to disappear, but when she opened them again he was still there. She stood there dumbfounded. Then another one. Was this... a dream? At this point she wasn’t sure what was going on. After she saw the shark feast she was sure about it. The whole idea of killing each other was too messed up to be real. She closed her eyes and pinched her nose bridge as she took a deep breath. She’d wake up soon. It was fine. Everything was fine. She opened her eyes again but nothing had changed. “So.... this is real?”

Hana felt her mouth dry up. She couldn’t... She wouldn’t... But her career... She was so close to the real deal. She was almost able to skate with the adults now. How could she give that up. “I think I’m going to be sick.” She felt the blood rush out of her face as she grew dizzy, falling back towards Dozzco.

Interactions: Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best GrieveWriter GrieveWriter and vaguely everyone else

Ooc: sorry if I didn’t react to everything, I have an exam today but figured I’d get at least something up

Last edited:
38b632e3a4e2376d466bda02bce0369b.jpgDozzco

Interaction/Mention: Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Kiery215 Kiery215 San San ShadSmithGayDemon ShadSmithGayDemon Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SoftSmile SoftSmile StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer

The questions came like a tide, with more and more students questioning Monokuma and his Kin about the scenario. Dozzco chose to focus on the duo, realizing that every words they spoke could be something of importance. Everyone from Kiera to Yuka was decidedly interested in the reason behind their capture. But amongst the clamoring, Monotora garnered everyone's attention as he began to speak. He revealed something that Dozzco had already been fairly certain of, all of them had agreed to board the vessel.

Given everyone's status as an Ultimate scouted for the next Class of the Academy, this was no surprise. The circumstances behind how they had actually gotten there were glossed over, but Dozzco had considered much of these details irrelevant already. If anything, the most crucial bits were forgotten by all. If nobody could remember when and where they'd gotten on, then she wouldn't be able to determine where the ship had docked or even if it had docked. Given the scale of what she'd seen so far, she found the idea of them air-lifting their unconscious forms onto the ship less and less unbelievable.

But it didn't end there, as soon Monotora unfurled a sign, within which was an older individual that Dozzco actually recognized. From her research into the academy, she could easily identify them as one of the leading teachers that was on staff. Even through the restraints, she could recognize those features. But as they turned to the students with a look of horror, Dozzco got the impression that something was off. Not just the panic and sweat, something else was wrong with the teacher's appearance. But before she could investigate any further, Monotora sent a viscous roundhouse kick into the teacher's side. In stark contrast to his toy-like appearance, the force behind the kick was enough to launch the full grown adult straight towards the massive beast floating beside the ship.

Dozzco watched as the immense shark stretched its jagged mouth wide before consuming the teacher whole, "Could a meal like that even satisfy a beast that big?:lennyslash:" she wondered aloud, though never stopping in her notetaking.

Monotora labeled it his Monoshark, then revealed a number of key details for all of them. Dozzco tried to ignore the sounds of the Monoshark stretching its jaws after its meal, taking notes as Monotora spoke. The vessel had the resources for perpetual living, apparently the buffet was only a portent to the food that could be provided for them. He made the exaggerated claim of endless accommodations which, though Dozzco appreciated the flair, she found doubtful for several reasons. At first, this captivity seemed far better than she had anticipated, only for the other boot to finally drop.

"Kill a classmate to escape?:ghostxnx:" she tilted her head to the side "I... suppose I expected something more standard, but...:-_-lines:"

She glanced to the side, only then noticing that in the time she'd taken to look away, the injured boy in the dog outfit had scurried to the edge of the dining area in an attempt to hide. He wasn't the only one stricken with some form of fear, Dozzco could tell from many expressions. There was anger, there was dismissal, and even a little bit of stoic resilience.

But Baltorr, there seemed to only be a need for confirmation. He wasted no time in asking for clarification on the rules concerning his potential kill. Dozzco flipped to a previous page in her clipboard and began to add some more details, only for Haruki to immediately take offense to Baltorr's insinuation. She was quick to demand he cut the jokes, fueled by what Dozzco could see as a mix of fear over the situation and anger over his willingness to go along with it.

"Hold on there, Ms. Koibito." She spoke up while lowering her clipboard to step forward "I wouldn't say the question is entirely uncalled for.🤔"

Before she could explain, she noted that the intensity of the situation seemed far too much for Hana as well. Initially it looked as though she was stunned, but just as Dozzco was passing her she began falling backwards. Dozzco was quick to ground herself, spreading her arms to catch Hana by the shoulders before she could collapse. She adjusted her hold for a moment to try and keep Hana on her feet as best as she could.

"Easy there, Ms. Watanabe.:kissopeneyes:" she said while pocketing her pen so she could more easily support her "Just try taking a few breaths and recuperate.;)"

As she did so, she turned back to Haruki before nodding to Baltorr, "Though he probably could've worded it in a classier manner, Mr. Sabishi does pose a fairly critical question concerning the nature of these killings.:closedeyessmile:" she said whilst making sure to even her stance "Knowing the conditions of them will only make them easier to prevent, after all!;D"

"Like what about medical supplies?💉💊❓"
she directed that one over to Monokuma and Monotora "Given how eager you seem to have us kill each other, I suppose that means there's no bandages or first aid stations for folks like our injured classmate over there?🏥🐶❓"

She nodded her head towards the Dog boy as she said this, taking the time to give Hana a pat on the shoulder as well, "Or medication for sicknesses? What if one of us needs insulin or an EpiPen?:o Will death by peanuts just run rampant upon this vessel? Does the Peanut get to leave in that case?:lenny:"

Last edited:
Monotora
"Huh? First aid? Did you not see it over there?" Monotora pointed it's paw over to a door with a red medical symbol. "There is one on every other floor." Once again it was that soothing voice oozing between it's cruel grin. It chose to ignore most of the other students to focus on the advertisement student. "Students won't be dying of natural causes on the ship." He said it so matter of factly that it was as if there was no questioning it. It seemed that the statement was garnered to the dog.

Monokuma, while they were distracted, changed into a beautiful captains hat. And disappeared from sight. With his disappearance the Monoshark moved out of the way and the ship began to move gradually forward. "I left a very high tech piece of gear in all your rooms. Each one has data about you alone. It even has a handy little feature mentioning the rules and a map. Don't blame me if you get lost."

Unlike previous PDAs, these new models would have special features such as: touching an area and gaining detail, setting alarm features, Leaving marks/notes for future reference, detail logs, and even remotely changing the temp of the personal quarters or locking it remotely.

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji emitted a quick, flat chuckle at Baltorr when he continued his villain act like a cosplayer who was getting super into his character. "I guess you're some kinda cosplayer, huh? Well... at least this trip won't be boring with someone like you around. Cool beans to meet you, 'Baltorr'."

Someone introducing themself as "Kuro Yamaguchi" had also volunteered to help the dog-costume-boy, and this made Ryuji... mildly happier, though he still kept his stoic expression. "At least we have someone who can stop us from becoming blood fountains. The only fountains I want to see are of the firework variety. Good to have you aboard, Kuro."

Ryuji double-pointed to Yuka when he spoke, and responded with: "Gotcha... I'll hold you to that."

It was then that Ryuji heard a voice over the intercom that greeted everyone, and before long, a black-and-white bear calling himself "Monokuma" appeared, and Ryuji's eyes narrowed into mere slits from underneath his goggles. "Uhh... what. This is our 'big, bad captor'? Some guy that hides behind the guise of a stuffed bear?" When Monokuma unsheathed his claws, Ryuji just tilted his head. "Okay... I'm still not convi--"

Ryuji couldn't even finish his sentence, however, as something happened that even he couldn't expect. A titanic, monochrome robot shark stopped the cruise liner dead in its tracks as another presumably robotic animal leaped down from its head, this time a tiger of some sort. What was next, a fox?

The Ultimate Pyrotechnician positively froze for a solid minute before his jaw dropped, the match falling out of his mouth and onto the floor. After closing his mouth by pushing his jaw back up with one hand, Ryuji raised a finger and stated: "Excuse me while I promptly insert my foot into my mouth."

The tiger then proceeded to kick a tied-up teacher into the mouth of the aforementioned ship-sized shark and mentioned that the only way for a student to get off the cruise was to get away with murdering one of their peers. "Okay, no. I'm not about to kill anyone. Fireworks are an art form, not tools of pain... unless, of course, you're one of those guys from the U.S. who post videos of their friends inserting rockets into... let's just say, uncomfortable places. Man, you would not believe how many unique warnings we've had to come up with just because some people have no idea what safety is. I mean, really... what a waste of good equipment."

In any case, the 'Monoshark', as it was called, allowed the ship to continue moving again. Ryuji heard Dozzco's statement about "does the peanut get to leave" and came close to cracking a tiny grin. If he and his peers really had to kill each other, one thing was for sure-- Ryuji wanted Dozzco to stick around. Not only was she very knowledgeable (and quite helpful), but with a joke like that, he figured she and him would actually get along, even somewhat.

Interactions:
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
SukiRikko SukiRikko
San San
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Unspoken)

Last edited:
Mikia Nakano
da04o29-31413fd7-857c-42a1-b413-4c2ab6f52948.jpg
The group kept reiterating the question of why they had been brought to the ship and eventually Monotora spoke up. Mikia looked at him, waiting for Monotora to fulfill his promise of explaining why they were here. But, before he explained anything, the tied-up body of a Hope's Peak teacher hit the deck. With confused eyes, Mikia met the teacher's gaze for a split second before Monotora kicked their body into the mouth of the huge shark in front of the boat. Mikia clapped her hands over her mouth to stop herself from yelling. That teacher was just killed right in front of us. What the hell is going on? She stared up at Monotora, now with more fear in her eyes, as it explained that they would be here forever and the only escape came at the price of killing a fellow student.

It was like she felt her heart stop for a second. Kill each other? Oh my god, that thing expected them to kill each other. Before she could pipe up to ask why in the hell they were expected to murder each other, a cloaked boy asked the rules of how to kill someone. Whatever unity they might have had was shattered at that moment, at least one person in this room was ready to kill, meaning no one in this room could be trusted. Out of the corner of her eye, Mikia saw the figure skater faint and Haruki look like she was about to have a panic attack. There was no way either of them would kill someone, right? They looked way too scared with the idea, so they couldn't be threats. The advertiser spoke up, reiterating the cloaked man's question, albeit in a much more tactful way. So, the advertiser was considering it too. Mikia had to stifle a laugh at Dozzca's joke about peanuts, it wasn't exactly the time to be laughing. Ryuji, the boy with the fireworks, also stated his refusal to kill anyone. Mikia started running a tally in her mind of who she thought seemed like a threat and who didn't, based on all she had gathered about the people so far. Not a threat: Haruki, Hana, the volunteer since he seemed too much of a goody-two-shoes to do it, something, though, stopped her from putting the pyrotechnician there. Threats: Baltorr, Dozzca, and possibly the pyrotechnician. She stopped herself from continuing that line of thought, why was she thinking like that?! It's not like she was going to kill anyone......but she couldn't die here.

Her eyes shot up after Monotara mentioned a device left in everyone's room. It contained information about all of them, but your's only had information about you. Mikia wondered if there was any way to get the device from the others. Of course, she knew about herself, so the information on her device shouldn't be of too much use to her, but she would love to get more information on everyone else trapped with her.

The ship began to move again as the shark moved out of the way and Mikia turned to look at the group, unease filling her eyes. She couldn't trust anyone here anymore.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interactions: only directly with Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

ℌ𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲𝔪𝔬𝔪𝔬 𝔒𝔤𝔞𝔴𝔞

Momo's heart dropped into her stomach like a stone as soon as the cute little plushie toys dropped the terrifying news. She was kidnapped, brought onto this ship, had her memories wiped, stranded in the middle of the ocean with strangers... Just so that they all could kill eachother? She started hyperventilating again, her knees and ankles shaking violently until the eventually gave out, and she crumpled to the floor. She covered the eyeholes of her mask with trembling hands, trying in vain to calm down but only making her breathing even heavier and even more irradic. She stayed in a little stress bubble for a minute, until she remembered that she was surrounded by strangers who had just been given orders to kill.

"S-Stay away from me, all of you!" She said, trying to sound angry but coming off more as desperate. She scrambled away from the group, hissing. "I-I don't want to... Not on this ship! Not with you!"

ec228f89d09db3a572513a5cf45f013e.gif

Monotora
"Alright that is enough from me. Remember behave yourselves kiddos. Have a killing good day." Covering this mouth with one paw he laughed before disappearing in a puff of white smoke.

YBpDUR8.png
Kiera Kross ~ Ultimate Technician
Kiera could only watch in horror as the creatures fed an older lady to their terrifying shark. Something about the women seemed familiar and the look in her eyes pointed to the fact that they knew them. If things couldn’t get any worse it was then that their captives started to reveal why they were all here. “K-kill each other?!” Kiera stuttered. At the mention of those words she instinctively moved away from everyone. As much as most of them seemed nice there was no telling what someone was capable of, she already felt less safe than she already was. The more eccentric one of them made it sound like he was about to start killing people then and now. Fortunately Haruki was quick to scold them.

It seemed Dozzco was able to get a bit more information from the creatures. There was first aid available on every floor of the ship. “Clearly they don’t want us dying pointlessly, they only want us to commit the deed.” Kiera scowled. “You guys are just cowards, wanting other people to commit your sins for you!” She snapped, pointing at the black and white creature.

Kiera looked around and saw some of the other students start to panic. I guess it’s only natural to do so, she thought. Soon the black and white creatures left leaving them all there with only their doubt to occupy their thoughts. Any one of them could be thinking about killing. You could never know what someone was capable of. Though she couldn’t say that, it would just cause more commotion. Maybe it was time to be the glass half full kind of person.

The blonde moved to the front of the group and cleared her throat. “Well I mean there are better places to be stuck.” She spoke loudly and clearly so that everyone could hear her. “That thing said we don’t have to kill, just if we want to leave. There’s no reason to kill anyone, surely you don’t all want to leave that desperately.” Kiera reminded them all. “We have food, rooms, and an entire cruise ship to explore. Not to mention each other!” She listed off, stretching her arms out in the direction of them all to reiterate her point. “Plus if we all work together there’s nothing we can’t do, we’re ultimate’s of hopes peak! If we put our minds together maybe we can find a way off this ship.” Kiera cheered.

As she was speaking she noticed the sun was starting to get lower, it must have been getting later in the day. “Why don’t we all try to find our rooms for now? That thing said they left something for us in our room, it might help us get a grip on this place and the situation we’re in.” Kiera piped, making sure they could all still hear her. The blonde could feel her heart pounding in her chest, she wasn’t used to talking to so many people at once. “So? What do you guys say? Are you with me?” Kiera asked, a slight hint of fear in her voice.

Location ~ A ship?
With ~ (Talking to everyone!) Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 ShadSmithGayDemon ShadSmithGayDemon StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer SoftSmile SoftSmile San San GrieveWriter GrieveWriter GlitterFist GlitterFist Miu-Miu Miu-Miu SukiRikko SukiRikko kath1515 kath1515
OOC ~ Hope the post is okay! Thought I'd set it up for a possible motive drop in the near future. Think I tagged everyone for Kiera's speech?

scared.uncomfy.png
Haruki Koibito

Haruki stuck near the railing, holding onto it for dear life. It was the only thing that kept her grounded to reality, with everything happening--And being out at sea, she doubt this could get any worse. Though, that thought probably sent some bad juju out into the world itself. "B-Better places to be stuck? Like--Anywhere?! We are on a moving vessel that as far as we know, won't stop. There probably aren't worse places to be stuck. Well...Maybe like those basement places in movies with all those crude stuff all around and miscellaneous stains." She went off on a small tangent before refocusing herself.

She looked around to her classmates faces with an uncomfortable expression and wary eyes. She slowly took her hands off of the railing, placing them in front of her. They were tightly gripped, in an attempt to make them look like they weren't shaking. "I'll try and find the rooms, or something...I'll yell when I do, but-- I think I'm going to lock myself in my room for a little bit. I mean, that has to be safer than being out in the open with some of these people." She eyed the ones who were a bit too 'comfortable' with the situation, stepping back away from the group slowly.

"Um--Okay, bye." She didn't listen to anyone else as she made her escape, a quick shuffle away from the group in a hurry to find some semblance of safety and comfort within the confines of her room. Hopefully find that PDA that Monotora spoke about. It took a good few minutes to actually find them, but they were obvious when she did. Their names plastered on the doors, clear as day.

She didn't call out to the others like she had promised, instead she hurried to find her own room and retreat to it's confines.

Interactions: Kiery215 Kiery215
Mentions: GlitterFist GlitterFist Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best kath1515 kath1515 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer San San Miu-Miu Miu-Miu SukiRikko SukiRikko Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji facepalmed when Hatsumomo began to freak out like a frightened kitten. "Okay... see, this is what happens. Some idiot implants even one seed of doubt in our minds, everyone starts avoiding each other like the Plague, and we lose the ability to enjoy anything out of unnecessary terror. Sure, those two plushies from hell might have a shark the size of this cruise ship just casually swimming around in these waters, but really... I don't see them ever using it on us. You heard what the tiger said-- he wants us to kill each other. If, hypothetically speaking, they did want to sic Mister Death Shark on one of us, they'd have done so already, don't you think? Not to mention, every one of us they'd kill is one less person to kill the rest of us, and..." Ryuji put both of his hands in front of himself. "...let's all agree here, those two jackasses clearly get too much enjoyment out of watching others die. On that note..."

Ryuji motioned towards Kiera. "...'Headphones' here has a point. We're Ultimates, and we can definitely work together... provided we're all willing to do so, first. Now, if we were to try and figure out a way to get offa here without alerting the Death Shark, just let me get this out in the open... just because I happen to know what nitroglycerin and trinitrotoluene are, that does not mean that I make freaking bombs. Don't expect me to come out of anywhere lugging a Fat Man around, because... no. Just... no."

Then, Ryuji put a hand to his chin. "But yeah, if our resident psychopathic bear and tiger have taken the time out of their idiotic days to leave presents for us in our rooms, I guess we ought to humor them a bit and see what they are. At the very least, judging by how Monokuma described it, they're providing us with a map and information. Good thing, too. Maybe now I can see if there's anywhere I can get crafting or not. After I... peruse the banquet foods on offer one more time... I'll go ahead and seek my own room out."

Ryuji returned to the veritable cornucopia of savory meats and sweet treats alike and plucked a cupcake from one of the tables. The cupcake had buttercream frosting that quite artistically resembled a curled-up, sleeping red fox. "Yoink." Without saying another word, the Ultimate Pyrotechnician started to make his way back towards where each student's personal quarters were.

Interactions:
GlitterFist GlitterFist
Kiery215 Kiery215
kath1515 kath1515
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer
San San
Miu-Miu Miu-Miu
SukiRikko SukiRikko
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Baltorr was scolded by by Haruki, which prompted him to assert dominance by smacking her but he decided not to. Besides, she had a cute face.
"Huh, you really think I am joking?"
He bowed humbly as he replied.
"I congradulate you for discerning my bluff. Why would I waste my valuable magic on a bunch of mice like yourselves, especially a cute green one like you?"
( SoftSmile SoftSmile )

Everyone else decided to run back to their rooms, as Baltorr bowed. "It's only natural those in my presence feel scared due to my aura of fear. Strange that Beavis and Butthead havent though."

Baltor mentiond Monokuma and Monotora respectively before realizing he broke character once again by making a pop culture reference. He quickly turned around and marched off as he yelled, "I'm gonna go meditate and practice my black magic! You should be honored that I'm not gonna murder you!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back