• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa CanonxOC doubling

CelestiaLudenburnt

We stan Celeste in this house
About Me
Hello! My name is Avery (call me whateva ya want though I don't mind). I'm a 22 year old female who works at McDonalds (look don't come at me it pays better than you think XD). I've been roleplaying since I was 17, so I'm an experienced roleplayer! Time zone wise I live in California, so PST! If you ever want to know more about me feel free to ask 😁

Roleplay Info
Writing style: So, I'm an advanced literate writer. If you don't know what that is I basically write a hella lot of detail. Please be willing to write at least 8 lines minimum, and if you want to know the maximum I can write, I can write up to 40 lines. My responses are usually in the 10-26 line zone and my starters can be very lengthy.

Grammar: So, typos. Everyone makes them, and that's fine. But over 20 in a para? Cmon. There's this thing next to the post reply button that says preview. If you think you made a lot of mistakes please preview it and fix them.

Gender pairings: So, I'll do any Gender pairing. For MxF I'd like to double up as a male for a female for you and you as a male for a female for me.

Places I'm cool with roleplaying: In DMs, over email, in 1x1, on my own private forum I made for roleplaying with people off-site

Extra: don't bug me for replies please! I won't ever ghost, the longest I'll go without responding is 3 days cause, ya know, life as in I live life as in real life comes first so please don't harass me. And when playing a canon character play them as canon as you can.

Pairings wise
Who I want you to play for my OC: Yasuhiro Hagakure, Touko Fukawa, Makoto Naegi, Kyouko Kirigiri, Celestia Ludenberg, Chihiro Fujisaki, Byakuya Togami, Leon Kuwata, Mondo Owada, Hifumi Yamada, Nagito Komaeda, Hajime Hinata, Osore Sato, Mahiru Koizumi, Hiyoko Saionji, Akane Owari, Mikan Tsumiki, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Gundham Tanaka, Ibuki Mioda, Teruteru Hanamura, Korekiyo Shinguji, Kokichi Ouma, Rantaro Amami, Kirumi Toujo, Miu Iruma, Angie Yonaga, Maki Harukawa, Tenko Chabashira, Kaede Akamatsu, Tsumugi Shirogane, Shuichi Saihara, Kiibo, Gonta Gokuhara

Who I can play for your OC: Makoto Naegi, Byakuya Togami, Aoi Asahina, Touko Fukawa, Sakura Ogami, Chihiro Fujisaki, Celestia Ludenberg, Junko Enoshima, Mukuro Ikusaba, Hajime Hinata, Izuru Kamakura, Natsumi Kuzuryuu, Nagito Komaeda, Chiaki Nanami, Mikan Tsumiki, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Peko Pekoyama, Mahiru Koizumi, Gundham Tanaka, Hiyoko Saionji, Sonia Nevermind, Kazuichi Souda, Ibuki Mioda, Kokichi Ouma, Angie Yonaga, Rantarou Amami, Himiko Yumeno, Shuichi Saihara, Gonta Gokuhara, Miu Iruma, Kaede Akamatsu

If you'd like to roleplay please comment below who you can play for my OC and who you'd like me to play for yours!^^ Also state which gender pairings!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back