• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa Canon x OC

Lily_Rock

~I believe in Ibuki Mioda supremacy~
Yo, I'm Maiya, and hi, welcome! So, I was on hiatus for a while because I was getting very tired of being ditched and ghosted , and today decided to come back! But I totally forgot all of my account info, so now I gotta start fresh on this one!

About Me:
~My name is Maiya, and you can call me that or Mai! Or Lily, my cousins always call me that for no reason lol
~I'm 21 years of age
~PST timezone here
~I zip on and offline throughout the day and night, so my responses aren't super consistent. But the longest I'll go without warning is 4 days. Ill always warn if leaving for longer unless it's an emergency and or I can't give a warning! (Which can happen, so please know that if I leave for over 5 days something has happened and I want you to be sensitive about that not all wHeReS mY rEsPoNsE.)
~I love OOC talking so much-- but I can be shy at times so if I'm a bit awkward sorry!

Role play Info:
~I range from 2-10 para! I write 2-3 para per character I play
~Please play canon characters as canon as you can! I do the same
~Im okay with doubling, tripling, and quadrupling
~Canon x OC pairings for now please
~I'll do MM, MF, and FF pairings
~Please tell me how you want the relationship set up for the canon and your OC, I'll be doing the same on my end (ex: One time, I was playing Peko for someone's OC, and they basically asked for the relationship between Peko and their OC to be Peko is their OC's bodyguard instead of Fuyihiko's)
~I do canon and AUs for plots, sometimes a mix of both as well
~It takes me a hot minute to type out roleplay responses because I proofread and fix them up and all of that
~I don't really enjoy gender benders of characters

Pairings Info:
My biggest canon muses as of the moment: Byakuya Togami, Junko Enoshima, Chihiro Fujisaki, Celestia Ludenberg, Seiko Kimura, Ibuki Mioda, Mikan Tsumiki, Nagito Komaeda, Tenko Chabashira, Korekiyo Shinguji, Kokichi Ouma, Kaede Akamatsu

Canons I can play for you: Byakuya Togami, Chihiro Fujisaki, Junko Enoshima, Mukuro Ikusaba, Makoto Naegi, Kyouko Kirigiri, Hifumi Yamada, Celestia Ludenberg, Touko Fukawa (+Genocide Jack), Mondo Owada, Seiko Kimura, Ruruka Ando, Ryouta Mitarai Nagito Komaeda, Hajime Hinata, Izuru Kamakura, Chiaki Nanami, Ibuki Mioda, Mikan Tsumiki, Hiyoko Saionji, Fuyihiko Kuzuryuu, Akane Owari, Twogami/Imposter, Peko Pekoyama, Kaede Akamatsu, Tenko Chabashira, Himiko Yumeno, Korekiyo Shinguji, Kokichi Ouma, Shuichi Saihara, Angie Yonaga, Kaito Momota, Miu Iruma, Maki Harukawa

For my OC, I actually am fine with any canon, because I have an OC for every canon in Danganronpa! So, just send me the list of canons you can play, and Ill choose one of them and send the OC of mine that correlates!

Please DM me to roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back