• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa Buried Secret's - A Danganronpa RP

Main
Here
Other
Here
either one, the first two paragraphs of mine were supposed to be inside her head but ill be doing third person form now on

Name:Miku misfortune
Sexuality:bi
Ultimate Talent:ultimate sound affect(youll see)
Appearance/Image:african american with black fluffy hair and 6,1, he always wears a tuxedo outfit
Personality:selfish but not comepletely rude.
Backstory:His family sent him off to this school after alot of no's his brother was like"cmon you can do it! you need friends every now and again!"that lil angel, anyways, be was born with the talent, thinking it was cool he uses it to the point were he hates his normal voice.

Hmm I'm gonna need a bit more detail, There isn't a rush and I'll reserve you a spot but this doesn't have a lot of detail so I'd prefer you put some more into it :)

I'll post the map up here in a sec, as we know first come first serve so the first person to enter a room gets to describe it and all you'll be given is a name of the room like pool or classroom. Share this stuff and don't just take everything for yourself please and I won't need any rooms as I'll be mostly playing Monokuma :)

Floor 1
Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 9.35.47 am 2.png
Ignore the thing where it says C3 in blue and also you can't go up the stairs yet. (I know it's bad but you get the idea right?)

Also ignore the labs for now.

Oof another edit, we are currently in the cinema and the secret passage is locked oooooo.

Last edited:
Lime Lime Just be careful about the spelling and grammar, maybe double check your posts before sending them though I'm one to talk. :)

Everyone be careful, the map shows the current floor so that is all you can explore... right now that is, you will have the second floor before the first trial but I just wanted to remind you that is all you can explore right now, if you can't understand it then just tell me nd Ill try and redraw it with actual boxes not free-hand :)

I'm more or less just tryin to give others a chance to post, don't really like filling up the threads on most scenarios.

weird, we've posted a lot might want to check the thread as we've gone through a lot, want a recap so you don't have to read through everything?

Sorry for the double post. Went through all the posts I missed and will get to replying soon. I can't believe the darn website didn't alert me for anything

EDIT: I'm still not certain where everyone's gone, so I'll be sending my characters to rooms that they'd be most likely to frequent

Last edited:
Hey can I join this? I've been into danganronpa recently and I was hoping to do an rp but I don't wanna start one from scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back