• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jhin

Four!
Danganronpa : Arellano manor

Wnh8DB3.png

Arellano manor is an enormous territory spanning 45,000sqm. Before its recent vacancy, it was a historic attraction that documented the history of the Arellano dynasty; the Arellano family were aristocrats from old money—their wealth earned through the exploitation of the poor. Karmic justice is the force accredited for ending the family's legacy. Each wing of the manor documents the history of each member and gives a sensationalist retelling of their passing. It is fitted with many guest rooms and antique furniture from a time long passed.

Now deserted, Arellano manor is host to another calamity—Monokuma has returned and refitted the foundation from the ground up, a perfect playground for the new killing games. Cornered inside the immense iron doors are the new temporary residents of the manor. These tenants consist of a dozen people who each hold a unique, innate talent. They have no recollection of the circumstances that led them to be trapped within. Currently, their access to the mansion tethers them to their rooms and the Roscoe Wing. There is a lone way to gain passage to the next wings and consequently their freedoms.

Be the last one remaining, or kill without getting caught. As a special bonus, Monokuma will give aid under exclusive circumstances. Each wing is in memorial of a member of the Arellano family; kill in a way that honors their death to receive the bonus. Trials will be held in the Arellano theater after sufficient time has passed to allow the remaining members to gather evidence. Failing to discern the identity of the murderer will have familiar and lethal consequences for those who remain. If the murderer is discovered, the punishment will instead fall on them.

I have a small game system in my head that we will be using for this RP. I'm waiting to see interest in a Danganronpa RP like this before I write it. But, no math will be required on your part other than a handful of stats you can distribute on your CS. Every in-game day or so I will require everyone to fill in a small form for a 'murder' attempt or an alibi. Multiple attempts may be included in one day, but only one will (usually) succeed. Afterwhich, I will make a post documenting the circumstances of the murder with highlighted clues for your characters. I won't be saying the required stats to make a successful investigation; unsuccessful ones will give misleading clues. Murderers will have the ability to intentionally fail these checks to throw people off. The game will get more difficult with time. Characters will die in this since that is kinda the fun of it, so 2 characters each would be best for playing, but not required.

Last edited:
Danganronpa : Arellano manor

Wnh8DB3.png

Arellano manor is an enormous territory spanning 45,000sqm. Before its recent vacancy, it was a historic attraction that documented the history of the Arellano dynasty; the Arellano family were aristocrats from old money—their wealth earned through the exploitation of the poor. Karmic justice is the force accredited for ending the family's legacy. Each wing of the manor documents the history of each member and gives a sensationalist retelling of their passing. It is fitted with many guest rooms and antique furniture from a time long passed.

Now deserted, Arellano manor is host to another calamity—Monokuma has returned and refitted the foundation from the ground up, a perfect playground for the new killing games. Cornered inside the immense iron doors are the new temporary residents of the manor. These tenants consist of a dozen people who each hold a unique, innate talent. They have no recollection of the circumstances that led them to be trapped within. Currently, their access to the mansion tethers them to their rooms and the Roscoe Wing. There is a lone way to gain passage to the next wings and consequently their freedoms.

Be the last one remaining, or kill without getting caught. As a special bonus, Monokuma will give aid under exclusive circumstances. Each wing is in memorial of a member of the Arellano family; kill in a way that honors their death to receive the bonus. Trials will be held in the Arellano theater after sufficient time has passed to allow the remaining members to gather evidence. Failing to discern the identity of the murderer will have familiar and lethal consequences for those who remain. If the murderer is discovered, the punishment will instead fall on them.

I have a small game system in my head that we will be using for this RP. I'm waiting to see interest in a Danganronpa RP like this before I write it. But, no math will be required on your part other than a handful of stats you can distribute on your CS. Every in-game day or so I will require everyone to fill in a small form for a 'murder' attempt or an alibi. Multiple attempts may be included in one day, but only one will (usually) succeed. Afterwhich, I will make a post documenting the circumstances of the murder with highlighted clues for your characters. I won't be saying the required stats to make a successful investigation; unsuccessful ones will give misleading clues. Murderers will have the ability to intentionally fail these checks to throw people off. The game will get more difficult with time. Characters will die in this since that is kinda the fun of it, so 2 characters each would be best for playing, but not required.
If this is still a thing, I'm interested!!

Jhin Jhin I'm going to have to drop out due to my schedule and family issues ><! good luck with this though! I truly do apologize!! this seemed really fun to do too.. !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back