• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa and now Pokemon Cravings <3

Forever_Kyute

Hello! Life got the best of me. Was fighting through some stuff, and now I'm back to distract my mind. <3
So if I didn't get back to you, please message me. My anxiety acts up, so I get scared to message after some time! Just a simple hello or just repost, and I will very happily reply! I'm so sorry to anyone if I didn't respond. As I said, life got pretty bad.

Anyways, I'm searching for some Danganronpa or Pokemon. Below are my requirements, I suppose~

1. Be over 18 please. All characters must also be over 18!
2. Threads or pms works fine by me!
3. I play any/all/no genders and any sexuality. I'm not afraid of genderswapping characters either! c: You just tell me what works for you!
4. That being said, I absolutely adore character-designing. So I will happily play up to 8 characters. We can make an entire class, or just double!
5. I require romance. It gets boring for me without it! c:
6. I'm completely friendly. Need to stop? That's fine. Need to change your character? Okay too! Just talk to me! c:
7. PM me to plan! I only really bump here.

I'm only listing my immediate cravings. Please feel free to list characters you want, and I can pick from that. However, my cravings would be adored. <3 If you want a canon x canon, I'd be fine with that if I can double as an oc! c: I also wouldn't mind making our own class of ocs, canons, or a mix!

* - Absolute Craving

Pokemon: (Oc x canon OR Oc-based(see below!)
Love triangles, squares, or even harems can be arranged, if that sounds fun! Just has to be even. :)

This one has a lot oc x canon-wise, so I'm gonna list it differently than Danganronpa. All older characters can be aged down as long as they're still adults. Pick one or even more! As long as we're even, I'm happy! c:

I can play: Red, Leon, Hop, Hau, Gold, Almost any female character, Molayne, Kukai, Milo, Kabu, Piers, Raihan, Ask away!
I'd love for you to play: Silver, Giovanni, Nanu, Bede, Raihan, Gladion, Curtis, Guzma, Cyrus, Colress, Blue, N, or feel free to suggest!

OC-based:

Lets...make a region. No need for new pokemon unless you want to. But I'd love to come up with Gym leaders and elite four, and all of that! I have an idea I'm really craving with an easily-distracted protagonist who travels with what I can only describe as an evil yandere. I love the idea I have for the protagonist, so if you're willing to try it, It'd make me super happy!
Another option is you can fill in the blanks. I was working on a region myself, and came up with mostly a whole region already. I think I am only missing a few gym leaders, an elite four, and a champion. I could even fill those in myself, and you can just have fun making love interests for everyone! I have ideas for females, males, and all sexualities! So just tell me what you'd like!
This could have darker themes, or be as sweet as you'd like! c: Or, my personal favorite, seeming happy and sunshiney with dark hints.

Danganronpa:

Genderswap!Toko x OC x Byakuya *
Genderswap!Toko x OC *
Junko x OC *
Nagito x OC
Pregame!Shuichi x OC
Humanized Demon!Monokuma x OC *
Miu x OC
Ouma x OC
Rantaro x OC
Kiibo x OC
Gonta x OC
Kaito x OC
Fuyuhiko x OC
Chiaki x OC
Naegi x OC
Hinata x OC

OC-based or build your own option:

The set up:

I have two options.

Option 1: Full Fanganronpa. We make a set cast and plan out murders, trials, and the likes. A completely normal danganronpa roleplay.

Option 2: A killing game not involving trials. This is the easier option plot-wise. We can use an Another Episode type plot, or something else.

I'd love to add a hint of supernatural. Immortality, demons, maybe something else. I don't really want vampires or fairies, but just slight dark supernatural things. But I'm open to discuss.

Ideas I have so far:
- I have character ideas for a protagonist along with a major character going along with the theme of immortality. It's more perfect for Option 2, but I can do it either way!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back