• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa: Amatory Bellicose (CLOSED)

Ayame looked around a bit, keeping an eye on almost everyone see soon takes an eye for someone, Jirou, someone she knows she can aggravate, "Jirou, what are you doing, just eating cake and tea? Your as slim as one can be, even with that outrageous outfit of yours anyone can tell you're simply skin and bones, and where are your manners? Rushing for food as if it was your own home or some kind of prison? Barbaric you tend to be Jirou." She says as she crossed her arms, she soon turned towards to Kyou, who had that one smile, a strange one it was,"Yes greeting to you mystery man, and to you too Madam Lucky." Ayame said in a rather sarcastic manner.
Jirou's eyes widened as he almost chokes on his cake. Was she being serious right now? Yes, she was. He sighs as he clenches his fist and turns to Ayame, with a fake apologetic smile, "I'm sorry that my weight offends you, Mother Nature. But I couldn't help it, mother and father forced me this way so this is how I ended up. I would like some more meat on me but I can't exactly sit around all day playing with plants and making them pretty.", he turns away from her still with a smile on his face, "And i'm sorry about my manners too, but I'm one of those people who tend to lose themselves if not given what they want. And right now I want cake, tea, and you dead. Looks like I only got two of those.", he takes a sip of his tea. Maki sighs, she'll never get some peace and quiet if these two are in the same room. She turns to Jirou and says, "Jirou, keep talking of people dead and maybe we'll lock you up.", she smiles at him, "Just for everyone's safety. We don't know you that well so we can't tell what you'll do.", Jirou looks at her surprised. But just silently groans and goes back to eating. For some reason, he always seems to back down whenever she talks to him.
Someina walks into the dining hall as well, almost everyone was there, she stood quietly for a few seconds before getting some food and sitting down, she was awfully quiet, but she was looking at the environment, trying to see most things, one thing she did notice was the fact a camera was around the Dining Hall,"Have none of us noticed that camera over there?" She asks with her eyebrows raising, did no one noticed this or was everyone silent about it?
Yamanaka who is with Yui sees no one at the pond when he gets there. He frowns a little but then says "Let's get to the dining hall." He then pulls her by the hand to the dining hall. Nalini looked from the kitchen while baking two cakes (One vegan the other not.) and says to Someina "Oh. That. I have I just decided to ignore it. The stuff I've seen already from this owl doesn't surprise me. Also, should we get onto information Maki, Kenjin, and Ayame?" Kenjin looked up from his bowl of noodles and says "Well it's mostly Maki. I didn't see to much."
"True. Most of us have ignored it, but there are at least 2 or 3 in each area. If there are more I don't know.", She turns to everyone else and stands, "I have quite important information to share. You see, there are gates keeping us from the other areas of this camp. We are all aware of that. I tried to open one myself, but Monofu appeared and told me this: We can't go to the other areas until we solve a murder. I was just thinking that we are all fine with this, but then he told me that the other areas hold information about our stay here. About a 'Tragedy' that happened. One of you may have a false sense of heroism and may just try to kill only to grant us freedom to the other sections. I can't tell you not too, so that is all I have to share."

[COLOR= #D6AD74]ryo asato[/COLOR]

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo worries a little when he sees ren’s conflicted look, but his mood immediately bounces back upon hearing his gratitude. though he does look rather surprised by it. “you deserve it,” he says simply and earnestly. he at least can somewhat understand why he was thanked – ren just seemed thoughtful like that - but really, he didn’t think he was doing something special. in his mind, this was what ren deserved, and if anything, much less, if ren’s look from before was any indicator of how he was doing. still, he smiles gratefully, always touched to receive any kind words from him.

“thank you,” he says in return, giving him one last peaceful look before finally getting on his way.

soon enough, the two of them found themselves back at the café. as they were walking up, ryo could just catch maki’s revelation to the group. “oh, hey guys~” he says blithely as he steps up the stone steps into the room. he could see now that a lot of the others had already made it here, and him and ren were some of the last arrivals. that was fine by him; he was usually a little late and fortunately, it seemed they’d made it just in time for the important part.

“heavy stuff,” he comments casually as he passes through, not too bothered by the news. he doesn’t really stop once he enters; just purposefully strides over to where he can see there’s food set out again and gratefully claps his hands at the bounty. man, he loved not having to make food for himself. he might actually gain some weight here. before he does anything else though, he finally stops to look back toward the group.

“or, i guess it would be if it meant anything. i mean, who’s going to kill to hear about some stuff monofu made up and some more leg room?” he asks lackadaisically, continuing on his way. though he was usually the first to believe some wild story like this, overall, he couldn't accept that idea that some ‘tragedy’ had come true. there was just no good reason for him to. the only reason they had even been offered was the word of their feathery headmaster, and if there was one thing that could override his credulity, it was his automatic distrust of authority. but he doesn't really bother thinking about it that hard before he keeps on making himself dinner.

[COLOR= #D6AD74]notes[/COLOR]

character sheet: here

notes: none

mentions: none

[/color]

Yui glanced around the cafe as they arrive there blushing as she was still holding yamanakas hand "sorry if we were late" she said worried there was a meeting she dident know about.

Hannah sat not saying much or eating.

That was unexpected for Ayame, wishing death upon her, Ayame simply tilted her head tilted her head and released a low giggle, "My plants don't have anything to do with this conversation, come to think of it, my plants actually get more nutrition than you, maybe if you keep quiet and obey my request I might actually decide to help you, but you talk as if you were a dog with rabies and within heat, never a good mixture" She soon stops as she hears what Maki has to say,"New areas will be unlocked once murders happen? Well, what I and Nalini found were an abundance of weapons for use, in the kitchen presents itself with an array of different knives, not for cooking but almost every type, such as hunting, pocket, swiss, a sink that is heavily large, in the storage room it presents itself with a bit more items, such as ropes and blood, I would hope it is fake blood, I would propose a rule that no one is allowed to enter the kitchen nor the storage room, the only person that can and will enter those areas is me" Ayame turns towards Nalini, "I'll allow you to enter the kitchen only if I follow you, understand?" Ayame said, truth be told that this wasn't a regulated rule, it was a trust rule, all she can do it believe that others would follow, "I also found this which I would be a hold of" Ayame soon took out rat poison from her pockets to flash it at everyone,"This is quite dangerous, being as responsible as I am I will hold it." Ayame was rather having this place in lockdown almost, taking the role as if she was in charge, knwoing others will rebuttle.

Someina lifted her eyebrows, these things Ayame were saying, Maki talking about a tradegy, everything seems to be mixing in together, giving her quiet a headache, she soon stood up,"How can we trust you?! We don't even know you and you're always starting arguments?!"

hannah smiled "how about you can enter the kitchen if your with three other people that way if someone trys to muder one person can run for help...."

Yui looked at ayame "do you want to hold rat poisen and you want to be the only one in the kitchen ay? Sounds pretty sketchy "

That was unexpected for Ayame, wishing death upon her, Ayame simply tilted her head tilted her head and released a low giggle, "My plants don't have anything to do with this conversation, come to think of it, my plants actually get more nutrition than you, maybe if you keep quiet and obey my request I might actually decide to help you, but you talk as if you were a dog with rabies and within heat, never a good mixture" She soon stops as she hears what Maki has to say,"New areas will be unlocked once murders happen? Well, what I and Nalini found were an abundance of weapons for use, in the kitchen presents itself with an array of different knives, not for cooking but almost every type, such as hunting, pocket, swiss, a sink that is heavily large, in the storage room it presents itself with a bit more items, such as ropes and blood, I would hope it is fake blood, I would propose a rule that no one is allowed to enter the kitchen nor the storage room, the only person that can and will enter those areas is me" Ayame turns towards Nalini, "I'll allow you to enter the kitchen only if I follow you, understand?" Ayame said, truth be told that this wasn't a regulated rule, it was a trust rule, all she can do it believe that others would follow, "I also found this which I would be a hold of" Ayame soon took out rat poison from her pockets to flash it at everyone,"This is quite dangerous, being as responsible as I am I will hold it." Ayame was rather having this place in lockdown almost, taking the role as if she was in charge, knwoing others will rebuttle.

Someina lifted her eyebrows, these things Ayame were saying, Maki talking about a tradegy, everything seems to be mixing in together, giving her quiet a headache, she soon stood up,"How can we trust you?! We don't even know you and you're always starting arguments?!"

Nalini was a little off about the idea but didn't care. "If you will allow me to make breakfast in the morning I would be okay with this rule. Also like I said to you, we could always lock the shed. There were no locks in the shed but there were the manacles. Tell me if you need them." She finally finished both cakes and put the frosting on the right cakes. She lifted them up and moved them to the table. "If you think I'm stupid enough to poison those cake your wrong. Plus Ayame did get the poison so I don't know how I will do it anyway." She then walked back into the kitchen and started to clean dishes. Kenjin didn't really care he just hoped he would get more food so he grabbed a slice of cake but waited for someone to eat first. Yamanaka felt weird that he was limited. He wanted to follow the rules but didn't know. He looks over to Yui and whispers "Are you going to follow the rule?"

That was unexpected for Ayame, wishing death upon her, Ayame simply tilted her head tilted her head and released a low giggle, "My plants don't have anything to do with this conversation, come to think of it, my plants actually get more nutrition than you, maybe if you keep quiet and obey my request I might actually decide to help you, but you talk as if you were a dog with rabies and within heat, never a good mixture"
Jirou grinned, "Okay! Whatever you say...", and continued to finish up his cake. Maki looked at him with a second of concern before turning her attention back to everyone else.
"New areas will be unlocked once murders happen? Well, what I and Nalini found were an abundance of weapons for use, in the kitchen presents itself with an array of different knives, not for cooking but almost every type, such as hunting, pocket, swiss, a sink that is heavily large, in the storage room it presents itself with a bit more items, such as ropes and blood, I would hope it is fake blood, I would propose a rule that no one is allowed to enter the kitchen nor the storage room, the only person that can and will enter those areas is me" Ayame turns towards Nalini, "I'll allow you to enter the kitchen only if I follow you, understand?" Ayame said, truth be told that this wasn't a regulated rule, it was a trust rule, all she can do it believe that others would follow, "I also found this which I would be a hold of" Ayame soon took out rat poison from her pockets to flash it at everyone,"This is quite dangerous, being as responsible as I am I will hold it." Ayame was rather having this place in lockdown almost, taking the role as if she was in charge, knwoing others will rebuttle.

Nalini was a little off about the idea but didn't care. "If you will allow me to make breakfast in the morning I would be okay with this rule. Also like I said to you, we could always lock the shed. There were no locks in the shed but there were the manacles. Tell me if you need them." She finally finished both cakes and put the frosting on the right cakes. She lifted them up and moved them to the table. "If you think I'm stupid enough to poison those cake your wrong. Plus Ayame did get the poison so I don't know how I will do it anyway." She then walked back into the kitchen and started to clean dishes. Kenjin didn't really care he just hoped he would get more food so he grabbed a slice of cake but waited for someone to eat first. Yamanaka felt weird that he was limited. He wanted to follow the rules but didn't know. He looks over to Yui and whispers "Are you going to follow the rule?"
She sighed, hearing everyone else. Ayame had started to take action of everything, putting this place on lock down, which wasn't even all that surprising coming from someone like her. Then the ever quiet Somenia decided to speak up. And it was true, Ayame seemed to get a kick out of talking people down. Especially ones who were obviously weaker then her. "I agree with Somenia. I don't think you should be the one holding the poison.", she said. Jirou had finished and stood up heading to the kitchen, planning to wash his plate and cup.

Yui turned to yamanaka and shook her head "do you know how to cook?" She whispered to him.

"Why dont we get rid of the poisen?, what will we need it for?" Hannah asked she dident have a problem with ayame just with how suspisios everything seemed to be.

Ayame raised her hand as she spoke, "If I were to kill with these advantages I give myself, it would be too obvious, that is basic common sense, Yui, don't you have it? If I hold this rat poison and kill someone with it, it will obviously lead to me being the one who did it, a deadly chance, one hand someone would want to fold out of, and I would personally prefer no one to break my rule, if you do you will show that you are untrustworthy, and I will make sure no one will break this, mentally or physically, I would hope everyone will understand, yes?" Ayame says, she then notices Jirou movements, he was going to the kitchen, she with a quick startup ran and started to block the door, she looked if Jirou was going to do any sharp movements, such as a punch or push, she would have a counter ready.

Someina snickered at what Ayame said, did she really think she could lock this place down? She obviously was too small for her boots, all she did was close her eyes and started to drink her tea, she soon takes a quick look at the situation that is occurring.

Ayame raised her hand as she spoke, "If I were to kill with these advantages I give myself, it would be too obvious, that is basic common sense, Yui, don't you have it? If I hold this rat poison and kill someone with it, it will obviously lead to me being the one who did it, a deadly chance, one hand someone would want to fold out of, and I would personally prefer no one to break my rule, if you do you will show that you are untrustworthy, and I will make sure no one will break this, mentally or physically, I would hope everyone will understand, yes?" Ayame says, she then notices Jirou movements, he was going to the kitchen, she with a quick startup ran and started to block the door, she looked if Jirou was going to do any sharp movements, such as a punch or push, she would have a counter ready.
Jirou stopped in his tracks and just stared blankly at her. He looked down at his cup in his hand and slowly wiggled it back and forth. Watching the small remains of tea go up and down. He stopped this action though and looked back up at Ayame, smiling, he said to her, "Do you want to wash my plate and cup then, or the maid over there? Since it seems you've only allowed yourself and your girlfriend in there.", he pushed his items to her, waiting for her to take it.

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo just listened as he went on making a salad. well, maybe salad wasn't the best term for what this was. it was mostly just hot peppers, salad dressing, and few scattered sprigs of lettuce. he seemed vastly more favorable to it and interested in it than the going-on’s, though. “yeah, no, those rules are bad…” ryo chimed in nonchalantly, stabbing a fork into his concoction with an obvious lack of concern. he didn’t think anyone would hear him, over the commotion, but it didn’t matter too much to him. he didn’t think anyone was taking ayame too seriously anyway.

he thought about piping in again with the idea that nobody would die, no matter what any of them did, but it was already clear that nobody was listening to that one, regardless. and honestly, he didn’t expect them to. he could understand that they were all nervous. he was, however, starting to find it a bit of a bummer that they had to keep throwing these ideas around so loudly. it just seemed like they were all riling themselves up, and just scaring themselves unnecessarily. he decides to go and find and stand by ren, hoping the commotion wasn't getting to his head or anything.

he couldn't help but tilt his head curiously at ayame and jirou's interaction, though. he had to wonder - were they fighting again? ryo could only see ayame's face from where he was standing, and as much as that said, things weren't going good. "you can't stop everyone on your own," he asserts casually from beside ren, hoping to try and diffuse some of the tension before it devolved into something nasty. "if someone wanted a weapon, they'd find it one way or another, so why make it harder on everyone else?"

mentions: Grizzlot Grizzlot

[/color]

Last edited:
Hearing Ayame's seemingly sarcastic greeting, Kyou seemed to brighten up even more, already happy to hear her lovely bickering with Jirou as he took his food and sat down. Maki's words soon came into his ears though, and he decided to think over her words...this did indeed pose a bit of a problem. With no murders, no gate would ever open, and things would soon become dreadfully dull and boring. That was something he'd rather avoid. After all, he was enjoying himself too much for him to let even this situation grow dull. Perhaps...manipulating someone into murder might be a good plan after all? Kyou's smile seemed to grow slightly darker for a moment, but it quickly subsided as he soon took interest in everyone else's reactions to Maki's words. Ayame's in particular seemed to stick out to him, most likely because of her demands for a kitchen restriction. As expected, most were skeptical at this proposal, and watched on curiously as Jirou stood up to bring his dishes to the kitchen. Ayame, true to her previous decree, stopped him at the door. Usual, usual bickering...Jirou's next move even seemed to ask to take his dishes for him, even jokingly calling the cleaner her girlfriend...heh, how humorous...Fading his thoughts away for a moment, he turned to his food and started eating large bites of it. It'd be fine soon...very soon...

Ren's small smile seemed to grow at Ryo's words, feeling a bit better from them. Of course, he doubted he'd feel completely at ease after what happened up to this point, but...he did truly appreciate all the things Ryo had done for him so far. No words seemed necessary as a response this time, only following joyfully after the astronomer as he left towards the cafeteria.
Once the he had arrived behind Ryo, he could already hear Maki's voice from behind the door. Of course, her words were anything but a mood lifter to him. It just seemed like the same message was coming back, over and over. If you want to escape you have to...to...
The veterinarian started to shake at his thoughts again, they started to swirl around his head again. So if no one ever dies, we will never make any progress in getting home? Everyone with just stay here forever?! Before he knew it, he was breathing funny and erratically, and he couldn't stop. Yukiu struggled up his shoulder, nuzzling his cheek in an attempt to calm him. It helped a bit, and his breathing started to slow down slightly "Thank...Thank you" he whispered to his bunny, still shaking "I...I'll be o-okay"
Was the only way to leave killing, no matter what? That...That in order to progress they...he held his head with his free hand, his thoughts almost physically painful. Don't think about it, don't think about it Ren! You'll get home, no one will die...you have to be braver! He dropped his hand, tucking it under Yukiu again "It's fine...It'll be fine" he told himself to reassure himself "Be braver...be stronger!" he was way to lost in his thoughts to even hear Ayame's words, nor most of the responces to it. He was finally broken from his thoughts went he caught Ryo walking over to him, listening to his words with a tilted head.
"you can't stop everyone on your own," he asserts casually from beside ren, hoping to try and diffuse some of the tension before it devolved into something nasty. "if someone wanted a weapon, they'd find it one way or another, so why make it harder on everyone else?"
Were they talking about restrictions on the areas with weapons? Well, in that case, Ryo had a point...after all, he and Ryo...He shook that train of thought off, now pondering the words in a different way. So there might be people that determined to kill someone here? He started to shudder again, looking up at the taller boy slowly, then looking around at the others with frightened eyes "S-Someone might be...t-that determined to...get out of here?" he softly asked, more so to himself in disbelief. He already knew the answer...yet he still asked anyway.

Last edited:
Ayame was a bit silent, taking the plates and dishes, everyone was thinking to radically about what restrictions she is putting onto this place, maybe they don't realize the solid fact for this restriction is to protect,"Monofu will simply replace the poison Hannah, and it might be possible rats to invade out kitchen and such, making us all starve to death or get sick with some type of infection and disease carried by rats, that will be awful, no?" Ayame took a deep breath, she soon looked at Jirou, with his basic response to say,"No, the cleaner lady, Nalini, is someone I trust, you are not someone I trust, following this equation you will not be trusted in the kitchen." Now her ears leaned towards Ryo, 'so why make it harder on everyone else', Ayame simply giggled, "I am doing nothing that bad, you want to prevent murder from occurring, I want to prevent that as well, I'm sure everyone is hoping for that to occur as well, so what I'm simply doing is preventing people from obtaining and sort of weapons, these items we found are far more dangerous than a rock in a stick, I'm sure of it." Ayame was set to make sure people would understand this,"And if someone can find a way to obtain another weapon, why don't you show me as well, that way we can add restrictions."

Someina started to scratch her neck, she can feel the tension in the room, obviously her having the poison was a bad idea, but maybe the restriction... no that wasn't a good idea as well, she soon looks around to see everyone's reaction, as it seems Nalini and Kyou are the only people who don't look as if they want to object with this restriction, but everyone else does appear that way, Someina soon stood up, "
I do see what your trying to do, but many of us can't simply trust someone to have these responsibilities, we need someone that we know won't try to take advantage of this."

Ayame soon snapped her fingers and pointed at Ren, she had a small smirk on her face,"
What about we bring the bunny boy as well, I can also give him the poison since no one can truthfully trust me with such an item, yes?" Ayame said as she walked towards Ren, she can see that Ryo wouldn't like her approachment and would try doing something, she can guess that, she soon extended her hand with the rat poison, "Take it, dear boy, it is a responsibility."

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo shifted uncomfortably as he heard ren’s quiet, fearful question. ugh. this had been what he had been what he had wanted to avoid in the first place. he tries to keep his outwardly composure intact, but he still finds himself looking a bit concerned, this situation bothering him a little more than he realized. he knew there wasn’t always going to be an easy, truthful answer to give in a situation like this, where they were all trapped together under such a pretense, but it would at least help him out if everyone didn’t insist on freaking each other out on only their second day here. he decides to move closer to ren, closing the gap between them, and whisper to him resolutely, “we’ll be okay. i promise.” he wasn’t sure if the small guarantee would be enough to soothe ren’s nerves, but ryo at least wholeheartedly believed it. because he’d make sure of it.

there was also ayame’s long-winded explanation which… didn’t warm ryo up to her idea any further, really. even if she had eventually answered his question fairly enough, he was still diametrically opposed to some idea that they absolutely had to restrict freedoms to keep some sort of peace. it just seemed silly. the plain fact of the matter to him was this: with how many there were scattered around, monofu was clearly insistent on anyone getting a weapon who wanted one, so sooner or later, if was just going to happen, it would happen restrictions or not.

but, "i guess~" is all he answers to her rebuttal, giving a contented shrug that suggested she'd answered all his questions. despite his lingering concerns, he knew ayame wouldn't be hard to get by, push came to shove, so if she was going through with this, he was fine with it, he figured. no point in fighting over it if she was clearly so intent on getting it done.

when ayame snaps her fingers in ren’s direction, though, ryo stands to attention, as if it were directed at him as well. his eyes lid a little more for a moment at ‘bunny boy’, maybe not amused by her method of referring to ren, but he lets her finish, watching her intently as she steps up toward him. he doesn't glean much from her offer; just that she’s desperately looking for someone else to be the poster child of her plan, and that she thinks ren just might work. which he immediately detests. any plan that had ren with ayame longer than absolutely necessary seemed like a bad idea, especially after yesterday, but this one came with the bonus of drawing unnecessary attention to him, too.

“weird choice,” he says vaguely, smiling in a way that left even more to the imagination. he then looks over to ren supportively. “you don’t have to,” he reminds him, darting a quick glance over to ayame to remind her as well. ultimately, this was up to him. if it made him feel safer to do it, it would be a good thing! even if it would’ve otherwise just been an inconvenience.

notes: blah blah words blah

mentions: Grizzlot Grizzlot JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25

[/color]

Ayame was a bit silent, taking the plates and dishes, everyone was thinking to radically about what restrictions she is putting onto this place, maybe they don't realize the solid fact for this restriction is to protect,"Monofu will simply replace the poison Hannah, and it might be possible rats to invade out kitchen and such, making us all starve to death or get sick with some type of infection and disease carried by rats, that will be awful, no?" Ayame took a deep breath, she soon looked at Jirou, with his basic response to say,"No, the cleaner lady, Nalini, is someone I trust, you are not someone I trust, following this equation you will not be trusted in the kitchen." Now her ears leaned towards Ryo, 'so why make it harder on everyone else', Ayame simply giggled, "I am doing nothing that bad, you want to prevent murder from occurring, I want to prevent that as well, I'm sure everyone is hoping for that to occur as well, so what I'm simply doing is preventing people from obtaining and sort of weapons, these items we found are far more dangerous than a rock in a stick, I'm sure of it." Ayame was set to make sure people would understand this,"And if someone can find a way to obtain another weapon, why don't you show me as well, that way we can add restrictions."

Someina started to scratch her neck, she can feel the tension in the room, obviously her having the poison was a bad idea, but maybe the restriction... no that wasn't a good idea as well, she soon looks around to see everyone's reaction, as it seems Nalini and Kyou are the only people who don't look as if they want to object with this restriction, but everyone else does appear that way, Someina soon stood up, "
I do see what your trying to do, but many of us can't simply trust someone to have these responsibilities, we need someone that we know won't try to take advantage of this."

Ayame soon snapped her fingers and pointed at Ren, she had a small smirk on her face,"
What about we bring the bunny boy as well, I can also give him the poison since no one can truthfully trust me with such an item, yes?" Ayame said as she walked towards Ren, she can see that Ryo wouldn't like her approachment and would try doing something, she can guess that, she soon extended her hand with the rat poison, "Take it, dear boy, it is a responsibility."
ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo shifted uncomfortably as he heard ren’s quiet, fearful question. ugh. this had been what he had been what he had wanted to avoid in the first place. he tries to keep his outwardly composure intact, but he still finds himself looking a bit concerned, this situation bothering him a little more than he realized. he knew there wasn’t always going to be an easy, truthful answer to give in a situation like this, where they were all trapped together under such a pretense, but it would at least help him out if everyone didn’t insist on freaking each other out on only their second day here. he decides to move closer to ren, closing the gap between them, and whisper to him resolutely, “we’ll be okay. i promise.” he wasn’t sure if the small guarantee would be enough to soothe ren’s nerves, but ryo at least wholeheartedly believed it. because he’d make sure of it.

there was also ayame’s long-winded explanation which… didn’t warm ryo up to her idea any further, really. even if she had eventually answered his question fairly enough, he was still diametrically opposed to some idea that they absolutely had to restrict freedoms to keep some sort of peace. it just seemed silly. the plain fact of the matter to him was this: with how many there were scattered around, monofu was clearly insistent on anyone getting a weapon who wanted one, so sooner or later, if was just going to happen, it would happen restrictions or not.

but, "i guess~" is all he answers to her rebuttal, giving a contented shrug that suggested she'd answered all his questions. despite his lingering concerns, he knew ayame wouldn't be hard to get by, push came to shove, so if she was going through with this, he was fine with it, he figured. no point in fighting over it if she was clearly so intent on getting it done.

when ayame snaps her fingers in ren’s direction, though, ryo stands to attention, as if it were directed at him as well. his eyes lid a little more for a moment at ‘bunny boy’, maybe not amused by her method of referring to ren, but he lets her finish, watching her intently as she steps up toward him. he doesn't glean much from her offer; just that she’s desperately looking for someone else to be the poster child of her plan, and that she thinks ren just might work. which he immediately detests. any plan that had ren with ayame longer than absolutely necessary seemed like a bad idea, especially after yesterday, but this one came with the bonus of drawing unnecessary attention to him, too.

“weird choice,” he says vaguely, smiling in a way that left even more to the imagination. he then looks over to ren supportively. “you don’t have to,” he reminds him, darting a quick glance over to ayame to remind her as well. ultimately, this was up to him. if it made him feel safer to do it, it would be a good thing! even if it would’ve otherwise just been an inconvenience.

notes

[/color]

"Hm. Okay, have no reason to be in the kitchen anyways.", Jirou says to her and backs away once she snaps and points at Ren. He sighs and sits back down next to his roomie. Could he just leave? He was pretty sure Maki or someone else would fill him in later because this 'meeting' they were having was getting quite boring and dragged out. He brushed his hair out of his face and looked around the room, spotting the camera the girls shortly talked about. Was that sadist watching them right now? Probably. Monofu's probably in a room filled wall to wall with tv screens of every inch of this camp. "I could kill someone tomorrow..", he mumbled out, not catching on to his own words as he closed his eyes.

Maki watched as Ayame battled with everyone. It seemed that most of the group was against the whole idea of her restrictions, and she was too, but didn't want to fight her. She would back down in a instant once Ayame gave her 'good' reasons. She knew Kyou was okay with it, even if he didn't say anything. As well as Nalini. Did Ayame say she trusted her? She didn't know where Jirou stood on this whole thing, he didn't really voice his opinion on it and seemed to not fight with Ayame anymore. Kind of. What happened? First he was about to resort to violence, then angrily just stayed silent when she talked, and now calm with her? Great, now yet another person to add to her suspicion list... She snapped out of her thoughts though when she heard Jirou. "Nalini, you spoke of manacles right? Jirou needs them." "Excuse me?" "And can we please move on from this poison talk? We need to talk about the other areas anyway. Ren if you don't wanna hold onto it, Ayame can for now. I asked Ren and Ryo to look in the shed, I was there previously but didn't step inside. The shed has unhealthy amounts of logs around it. Did you find anything interesting inside you two?"

Last edited:

ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer

notes

[/color]

"Hm. Okay, have no reason to be in the kitchen anyways.", Jirou says to her and backs away once she snaps and points at Ren. He sighs and sits back down next to his roomie. Could he just leave? He was pretty sure Maki or someone else would fill him in later because this 'meeting' they were having was getting quite boring and dragged out. He brushed his hair out of his face and looked around the room, spotting the camera the girls shortly talked about. Was that sadist watching them right now? Probably. Monofu's probably in a room filled wall to wall with tv screens of every inch of this camp. "I could kill someone tomorrow..", he mumbled out, not catching on to his own words as he closed his eyes.

Maki watched as Ayame battled with everyone. It seemed that most of the group was against the whole idea of her restrictions, and she was too, but didn't want to fight her. She would back down in a instant once Ayame gave her 'good' reasons. She knew Kyou was okay with it, even if he didn't say anything. As well as Nalini. Did Ayame say she trusted her? She didn't know where Jirou stood on this whole thing, he didn't really voice his opinion on it and seemed to not fight with Ayame anymore. Kind of. What happened? First he was about to resort to violence, then angrily just stayed silent when she talked, and now calm with her? Great, now yet another person to add to her suspicion list... She snapped out of her thoughts though when she heard Jirou. "Nalini, you spoke of manacles right? Jirou needs them." "Excuse me?" "And can we please move on from this poison talk? We need to talk about the other areas anyway. Ren if you don't wanna hold onto it, Ayame can for now. I asked Ren and Ryo to look in the shed, I was there previously but didn't step inside. The shed has unhealthy amounts of logs around it. Did you find anything interesting inside you two?"

“we’ll be okay. i promise.”
Ren wanted to believe those words, especially since it was Ryo who had said them, yet something was keeping him from completely doing so. Soon Ayame's words came to his ears, visibly cringing as she mentioned spraying rats with rat poison. Even if they did carry diseases, that's just...so cruel...it was as if someone killed a sick person because they were contagious via toxic gas. It was sickening to think about! Then, before he knew it, his roommate offered him the horrible can. Of course, he wanted to decline the offer "I c-"
"Take it, dear boy, it is a responsibility."
“you don’t have to,”
"I...I-"
And can we please move on from this poison talk? We need to talk about the other areas anyway. Ren if you don't wanna hold onto it, Ayame can for now.
"Y...Yeah, I don't...d-don't want to hold rat poison..." he replied in his usual soft voice, his attention turning to Maki's question. They did find interesting things, but...I'd be better if Ryo explained that then himself. So with that in mind, he looked down a bit sheepishly towards Yukiu and waited for Ryo to answer.

Kyou stopped from his eating when his attention was taken by Ayame's reply, so she trusted the cleaner then? He looked in no particular direction as he thought on that. It'd be fine, though. Soon, very soon...this would no longer be an issue, not that it was much of an issue now anyway. His attention was soon drawn from his thoughts as Jirou sat down next to him, smiling at him as acknowledgement of his presence. He listened in on Jirou's mumbled words with interest, his smile turning to a smirk "Ah, Jirou~ Already conspiring murder~?" he asked in a lighthearted tone, suddenly covering his smile in fake shock "So you are already planning on leaving me~? Oh, Jirou~ You wound me~" he soon broke out into light chuckles "Ufufu, I jest~ If you do wish to kill someone though, please make it as interesting a murder as possible~! I want to have fun too, after all~"

Last edited:

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo was sort of interested in maki’s sudden call for manacles and kyou’s strange response, but whatever jirou had said, he had not quite caught, and he wasn’t sure enough of the context to make a comment or pass judgment. still, he makes a note of the bit of weirdness as he moves on. he suddenly remembers that they hadn't said anything about the shed when maki brings it up, but before he goes ahead with recapping their trip, he listens to ren’s response. “then there you have it. guess you get to keep it after all, ayame!” he says to her, with a bright smile. maybe he did appreciate maki after all. she had gotten that over rather nicely. now all that was left was the shed.

“not a whole lot,” he says. “there was a bucket of liquid that might’ve been blood…” he sort of glosses over the first part, but as if he’s remembered something, he gives a small smile. “oh, and i guess something fun, kyou – a picture of you.” he looks over to where kyou is sitting and gives a playful, but benign, wink, takes the photo he’s been holding out of his pocket, and holds it up for him to see between his fingers. instead of leaving it there, though, he simply holds it out for maki to take, deciding that she’d probably do the most good with it out of anyone else right now.

“I guess it’s not really that interesting though - you look younger in it, and i guess someone else took it, but that’s about it,” he says, giving a light shrug and turning back to maki. “…and that’s also about it for what we found… except for like, normal shed stuff.” he makes some noncommittal hand gestures. "tools or whatever. blankets and pillows."

mentions: JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25 Bennie Bennie

[/color]

Last edited:
Looks like Ayame lost this battle, people are moving to other topics, listening to what Ryo had to say, not really paying much attention since her mind was wondering around, a bit annoyed, yet a bit intrigued, Ayame raised her eyebrows as she started to fix her hat, she soon walked towards the dining table, "Nalini and me also found "blood" in the storage room, but the possibility they're real blood is quite low, the only thing that should be worried are the tools, most gardening tool can cause harm, expect the watering can, well only if you don't put gasoline in it." Ayame said as she started to fiddle with the Rat Poison, she soon turned and started to head to the kitchen,"I'll start regulating my rule now if you have something important to tell me, I would welcome you in." Ayame said as she entered the kitchen to clean Jirou's plate and tea cup.

Someina stood a bit quiet, but relieved that Ayame left, she seems to be the only one that starts conflicts and pick on other people, she's annoying to be truthful, "
I'm sorry Maki and Ryo, but I'll rather hold onto that, maybe some of my skills can come into use once I manage to investigate it a bit more" Someina says with a plain face, she did slightly swipe it away, but truthfully she was a bit excited, something that can give us a lead, she soon started to investigate it, she soon went towards Kyou,"Kyou do you have any memory of this picture by chance? If you do please tell me the time, place and what you were doing, almost anything can give us a lead on what everything in this place is." Someina took her skill with a bit of pride.

Nalini was just finishing up the dishes as she hears Maki say her name and asked her for the manacles. She didn't like Jirou anyway and if she was to trust Maki or Jirou, she would trust Maki. She slowly walks out of the kitchen and hands the manacles and key to her as stealthy as possible. Ayame would hate her but she also hated Jirou. "Now don't tell anyone I gave that to you." She walks back into the kitchen and started to but back the dishes.
Grizzlot Grizzlot Bennie Bennie

Kyou stopped from his eating when his attention was taken by Ayame's reply, so she trusted the cleaner then? He looked in no particular direction as he thought on that. It'd be fine, though. Soon, very soon...this would no longer be an issue, not that it was much of an issue now anyway. His attention was soon drawn from his thoughts as Jirou sat down next to him, smiling at him as acknowledgement of his presence. He listened in on Jirou's mumbled words with interest, his smile turning to a smirk "Ah, Jirou~ Already conspiring murder~?" he asked in a lighthearted tone, suddenly covering his smile in fake shock "So you are already planning on leaving me~? Oh, Jirou~ You wound me~" he soon broke out into light chuckles "Ufufu, I jest~ If you do wish to kill someone though, please make it as interesting a murder as possible~! I want to have fun too, after all~"
"Hmm?", Jirou looked at Kyou then realized what the fuss of Maki and the manacles she talked about, "Ahh~ Oh, I said that aloud huh? Haha, no wonder you wanna lock me up Maki.", he said to her and smiled, "But that was just because I was pissed off. Talking about all this searches that we did is tiring. So, don't worry about me leaving you Kyou..", he snickers then goes back to a blank face, "And if I do end up killing, I will make sure it's interesting.", Maki just stared at him. Who was this? This wasn't the Jirou she remembered yesterday who complimented everyone as they awoke, who talked to Ren with enthusiasm and gushed over Ryo and Yamanaka. Her hand twitched as she waited for the manacles.
ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer

ryo was sort of interested in maki’s sudden call for manacles and kyou’s strange response, but whatever jirou had said, he had not quite caught, and he wasn’t sure enough of the context to make a comment or pass judgment. still, he makes a note of the bit of weirdness as he moves on. he suddenly remembers that they hadn't said anything about the shed when maki brings it up, but before he goes ahead with recapping their trip, he listens to ren’s response. “then there you have it. guess you get to keep it after all, ayame!” he says to her, with a bright smile. maybe he did appreciate maki after all. she had gotten that over rather nicely. now all that was left was the shed.

“not a whole lot,” he says. “there was a bucket of liquid that might’ve been blood…” he sort of glosses over the first part, but as if he’s remembered something, he gives a small smile. “oh, and i guess something fun, kyou – a picture of you.” he looks over to where kyou is sitting and gives a playful, but benign, wink, takes the photo he’s been holding out of his pocket, and holds it up for him to see between his fingers. instead of leaving it there, though, he simply holds it out for maki to take, deciding that she’d probably do the most good with it out of anyone else right now.

“I guess it’s not really that interesting though - you look younger in it, and i guess someone else took it, but that’s about it,” he says, giving a light shrug and turning back to maki. “…and that’s also about it for what we found… except for like, normal shed stuff.” he makes some noncommittal hand gestures. "tools or whatever. blankets and pillows."

notes

[/color]

Looks like Ayame lost this battle, people are moving to other topics, listening to what Ryo had to say, not really paying much attention since her mind was wondering around, a bit annoyed, yet a bit intrigued, Ayame raised her eyebrows as she started to fix her hat, she soon walked towards the dining table, "Nalini and me also found "blood" in the storage room, but the possibility they're real blood is quite low, the only thing that should be worried are the tools, most gardening tool can cause harm, expect the watering can, well only if you don't put gasoline in it." Ayame said as she started to fiddle with the Rat Poison, she soon turned and started to head to the kitchen,"I'll start regulating my rule now if you have something important to tell me, I would welcome you in." Ayame said as she entered the kitchen to clean Jirou's plate and tea cup.

Someina stood a bit quiet, but relieved that Ayame left, she seems to be the only one that starts conflicts and pick on other people, she's annoying to be truthful, "
I'm sorry Maki and Ryo, but I'll rather hold onto that, maybe some of my skills can come into use once I manage to investigate it a bit more" Someina says with a plain face, she did slightly swipe it away, but truthfully she was a bit excited, something that can give us a lead, she soon started to investigate it, she soon went towards Kyou,"Kyou do you have any memory of this picture by chance? If you do please tell me the time, place and what you were doing, almost anything can give us a lead on what everything in this place is." Someina took her skill with a bit of pride.
Maki was about to take the picture from Ryo's hand but then Someina pitched in and Maki backed down, "Ah, that would be more helpful wouldn't it? I forgot you were the forensic detective for a second..", she commented and looked towards Kyou's way. "It would also be helpful if you tell us of your SHSL.", she then heard Nalini's voice,
Nalini was just finishing up the dishes as she hears Maki say her name and asked her for the manacles. She didn't like Jirou anyway and if she was to trust Maki or Jirou, she would trust Maki. She slowly walks out of the kitchen and hands the manacles and key to her as stealthy as possible. Ayame would hate her but she also hated Jirou. "Now don't tell anyone I gave that to you." She walks back into the kitchen and started to but back the dishes.
Grizzlot Grizzlot Bennie Bennie
She felt her hands get heavy with the items and looks back at Nalini, mouthing a 'thank you'. She looked over to Jirou, giving daggers as she stands in front of him, "Don't make this harder then it has too and hold out your hands.", he did as told and gave her what he wanted, tired, god he was so tired, "Don't worry. I won't touch you." "Okay.", she said and proceeded to lock him up.

Last edited:
ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer

notes

[/color]

"Hmm?", Jirou looked at Kyou then realized what the fuss of Maki and the manacles she talked about, "Ahh~ Oh, I said that aloud huh? Haha, no wonder you wanna lock me up Maki.", he said to her and smiled, "But that was just because I was pissed off. Talking about all this searches that we did is tiring. So, don't worry about me leaving you Kyou..", he snickers then goes back to a blank face, "And if I do end up killing, I will make sure it's interesting.", Maki just stared at him. Who was this? This wasn't the Jirou she remembered yesterday who complimented everyone as they awoke, who talked to Ren with enthusiasm and gushed over Ryo and Yamanaka. Her hand twitched as she waited for the manacles.

Maki was about to take the picture from Ryo's hand but then Someina pitched in and Maki backed down, "Ah, that would be more helpful wouldn't it? I forgot you were the forensic detective for a second..", she commented and looked towards Kyou's way. "It would also be helpful if you tell us of your SHSL.", she then heard Nalini's voice,

She felt her hands get heavy with the items and looks back at Nalini, mouthing a 'thank you'. She looked over to Jirou, giving daggers as she stands in front of him, "Don't make this harder then it has too and hold out your hands.", he did as told and gave her what he wanted, tired, god he was so tired, "Don't worry. I won't touch you." "Okay.", she said and proceeded to lock him up.

Kyou found himself looking at Jirou with a tilted head, looking at him curiously. He was starting to remind him of himself, and the human reflection interested him but it also gave him questions. He didn't think he would actually influence someone that much, and he started to think to himself...was Jirou really so easy to influence? "Ah, Jirou~ I'm glad for that clarification~" he told the acrobat, still maintaining his usual tone "Thank you for your consideration, oh roommate of mine~"
Then before he knew it, some attention was on him; the winking boy telling him he had found a photo of him, even telling him he looked...younger in it. Hm, how younger? His question didn't take long to be answered, as Someina came over to him with the picture. Oh, he didn't look that younger...he only looked two to three years so. As she started to question him on the picture, he couldn't help but laugh a bit "Ufu, that's not even the most pressing issue~ Ah, they caught me on the wrong side~! How could they~?" he asked in a non questioning tone, more so joking one "I jest~ I jest~ But in all honesty..." he turned to Maki at her add on, then back to Someina "My memory is a bit...scrambled at the moment~ So even with the picture~ I can't tell you much yet, my apologies~" he told them with a bright smile, the picture did interest him completely though. He could tell the time around when this was taken, but...meh, not much else was popping out "I do wish to find out, though~ If it's something that important to our captivity~" he added on, before looking at Maki lock his roommate up with a huge grin.

Ren simply listened on as Ryo explained everything, watching as everyone reacted to Kyou's picture. He was glad he wouldn't have to carry that rat poison, yet no smile appeared on his face...only discomfort...as the shed was brought into his thoughts again. He tried his best not to linger on it, simply going to sit at the table closest to the exit. He was used to sitting at that type of table anyway, so he could leave if he needed to. Of course, he wouldn't leave without speaking to Ryo once more and saying goodbye...but he simply needed to sit down.

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
a rush of air hissed awkwardly through ryo’s teeth as he watched the scene with jirou unfold more. from what he could tell, jirou didn't seem to be serious about it, nor very troubled, so did they really have to lock him up? the sight of it can’t help but make him a little uneasy, especially when he considers it on top of ayame’s insistence on restrictions. though, while he is not convinced it’s a good idea, he is maybe more accepting of the circumstances when he see’s blank look jirou gives when reiterating that he would make things interesting if he decided to kill. normally he brushed off comments like that, but… this wasn't exactly the time or place for straight-faced joking about murder, with everyone’s tensions already so high. it was probably a joke, but… maybe the manacles wouldn't hurt if everybody involved was okay with it. at least for tonight.

he’s a little too focused in on considering that to really dwell on kyou’s answers to everyone’s questions. ryo figures from their face-value that the photo is probably as interesting as he’s making it out to be; which was to say, not very much at all. which was sort of disappointing, everything considering, but maybe boring was better than the alternative, in this case. what was far more interesting was ryo noticing ren move away from his side. he watches with a slight confusion as the younger boy moves off toward a corner. hmm. he couldn't quite understand why, but since he could only hope that he himself had done nothing wrong, it probably had to be the proceedings. he looks carefully over to ren with an acknowledging look before deciding to speak with everyone.

“if we’re all okay so far,” he gives a wary look in jirou’s direction before turning back to the crowd. ”is there anything else we need to talk about? i’m getting kinda tired.” he gives an exaggerated yawn, and looks to maki expectantly.

mentions: Bennie Bennie

[/color]

Kyou found himself looking at Jirou with a tilted head, looking at him curiously. He was starting to remind him of himself, and the human reflection interested him but it also gave him questions. He didn't think he would actually influence someone that much, and he started to think to himself...was Jirou really so easy to influence? "Ah, Jirou~ I'm glad for that clarification~" he told the acrobat, still maintaining his usual tone "Thank you for your consideration, oh roommate of mine~"
Then before he knew it, some attention was on him; the winking boy telling him he had found a photo of him, even telling him he looked...younger in it. Hm, how younger? His question didn't take long to be answered, as Someina came over to him with the picture. Oh, he didn't look that younger...he only looked two to three years so. As she started to question him on the picture, he couldn't help but laugh a bit "Ufu, that's not even the most pressing issue~ Ah, they caught me on the wrong side~! How could they~?" he asked in a non questioning tone, more so joking one "I jest~ I jest~ But in all honesty..." he turned to Maki at her add on, then back to Someina "My memory is a bit...scrambled at the moment~ So even with the picture~ I can't tell you much yet, my apologies~" he told them with a bright smile, the picture did interest him completely though. He could tell the time around when this was taken, but...meh, not much else was popping out "I do wish to find out, though~ If it's something that important to our captivity~" he added on, before looking at Maki lock his roommate up with a huge grin.

Ren simply listened on as Ryo explained everything, watching as everyone reacted to Kyou's picture. He was glad he wouldn't have to carry that rat poison, yet no smile appeared on his face...only discomfort...as the shed was brought into his thoughts again. He tried his best not to linger on it, simply going to sit at the table closest to the exit. He was used to sitting at that type of table anyway, so he could leave if he needed to. Of course, he wouldn't leave without speaking to Ryo once more and saying goodbye...but he simply needed to sit down.
ryo asato

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
a rush of air hissed awkwardly through ryo’s teeth as he watched the scene with jirou unfold more. from what he could tell, jirou didn't seem to be serious about it, nor very troubled, so did they really have to lock him up? the sight of it can’t help but make him a little uneasy, especially when he considers it on top of ayame’s insistence on restrictions. though, while he is not convinced it’s a good idea, he is maybe more accepting of the circumstances when he see’s blank look jirou gives when reiterating that he would make things interesting if he decided to kill. normally he brushed off comments like that, but… this wasn't exactly the time or place for straight-faced joking about murder, with everyone’s tensions already so high. it was probably a joke, but… maybe the manacles wouldn't hurt if everybody involved was okay with it. at least for tonight.

he’s a little too focused in on considering that to really dwell on kyou’s answers to everyone’s questions. ryo figures from their face-value that the photo is probably as interesting as he’s making it out to be; which was to say, not very much at all. which was sort of disappointing, everything considering, but maybe boring was better than the alternative, in this case. what was far more interesting was ryo noticing ren move away from his side. he watches with a slight confusion as the younger boy moves off toward a corner. hmm. he couldn't quite understand why, but since he could only hope that he himself had done nothing wrong, it probably had to be the proceedings. he looks carefully over to ren with an acknowledging look before deciding to speak with everyone.

“if we’re all okay so far,” he gives a wary look in jirou’s direction before turning back to the crowd. ”is there anything else we need to talk about? i’m getting kinda tired.” he gives an exaggerated yawn, and looks to maki expectantly.

notes

mentions: Bennie Bennie

[/color]

Maki stares at Jirou for awhile before saying, "I want to trust you so we'll take this off of you in the morning.", she sighs and finally takes Kyou's answer into consideration. So he doesn't remember when the picture was taken? Or his SHSL for that matter? Hmm... That was troubling. Monofu could've forged it though, trying to make them panic more. She looked to Ryo's direction. "Same. I'm quite tired too and I'm pretty sure everyone else is. But just one final question. Jirou, Kyou. Did you guys find anything at the pond?", Jirou looked to the ceiling then back at her, "Nope.", he said, popping the p. "Okay. Then we can all head to our cabins.", she confirms and tucks the key away into her skirt pocket. She looked to Someina, "Before you go, would it be okay if you check out the liquid at the shed that Ryo talked about? And in the storage room too if Ayame will allow you. To make sure if it is actually blood. You don't have too right now."

Last edited:

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
“mm, alright then,” ryo says, giving one last stretch before turning back away from the group. well, that was finally done. he finally turns toward the back of the room and discreetly moves toward ren’s table. once he approaches, he delicately places his hand on the table. “hey,” he says, giving a shy smile as he moves and sits down in the chair adjacent to ren’s. “i'll leave if i’m bothering you,” he prefaces. “but…" he puts a hand on his chin. "do you need anything?”

mentions: JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25

[/color]

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
“mm, alright then,” ryo says, giving one last stretch before turning back away from the group. well, that was finally done. he finally turns toward the back of the room and discreetly moves toward ren’s table. once he approaches, he delicately places his hand on the table. “hey,” he says, giving a shy smile as he moves and sits down in the chair adjacent to ren’s. “i'll leave if i’m bothering you,” he prefaces. “but…" he puts a hand on his chin. "do you need anything?”

[/bg]{/slide}

{slide=
notes
|center}

mentions: JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25

{/slide}[/color][/accordion][/border][/centerblock][/bg][/border][/bg][/border]

[/centerblock]

Ren looked up when Maki mentioned heading back to the cabins, yet he sat in place; mentally and physically exhausted. His head turned in Ryo's direction slightly, wondering if his sudden departure had upset him. He appeared to be tired too, as he appeared to be stretching. The astronomer soon made his way to the brunette's table before he knew what to do, making the small boy give him his full attention "O-Oh...Ryo...hey!" he greeted quietly, happily noticing Ryo's shy smile. At his next words, though, Ren spoke up quickly and a bit flustered "N-No, y-you being here isn't...isn't a bother! I...I w-wanted to talk with you before we went to our cabins anyway!" his voice raised slightly, but he soon regained his soft tone as Ryo asked;
'do you need anything?'
"N...Need anything?" he didn't really know how to respond to that, looking away "B-But...you've...you've already done s-so much..." he looked in his direction again, though he didn't make eye contact "I-If anything...I...I should ask if you...if you need anything! Y-You...D...Do you need anything, Ryo?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back