• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Danganronpa] Anyone down for some Murderbear?

Komaeda.txt

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi folks, as the thread title suggests I am looking for Danganronpa writers.
I have played all the games, but I'm only looking for roleplays for SDR2 and V3.

Here is a short intro!
My name is Jewel.
I am in my early 20’s and would prefer if my partners are 18+
I live in the PST timezone and have a decent amount of time on my hands because of this whole COVID situation.
I love OOC Chatting and talking about our characters and Danganronpa stuff 😊

Time for some roleplay deets!

I’m looking for romantic Canon or platonic OCxOC stuff.
I'll do MF or FF if we're doubling. Sorry, bad experiences with OCxCanon ^^;
I am also confident I can write most of the characters. Please ask about this!
My main boy is Nagito (Duh) but I also love Kokichi. I know, I’m basic.
I’ll list some simple rules and ships below!

Rules!
I would prefer if we roleplay with the honorifics please, just to keep it closer to the source material
I’d love to double, as long as you write something for me too 💚
I require romance in my plots, so please be okay with that
I also require an action-y and adventure-y plots, please be comfortable with that
Sorry, but I don’t do slice of life ^^;
Please give me enough to work with, and also move the story forward! I don’t want to be doing all the heavy lifting.
Like the above, please help me plan the roleplay! Come in with some suggestions.
Please be relatively active, I don’t expect replies everyday, but I would love a couple a week
I am not ghost friendly, please just let me know if you’re going to disappear. If you want to switch up plots or ships, I am okay with that as well, just let me know please!
Please DM me directly and also include your favourite colour so I know you read the rules :3

Ships I want. I'm always updating these~
Blue are characters I want to/can play!
* For Cravings ^^
Nagito x Makoto
Nagito x Gundam*
Nagito x Hajime
Nagito
x Izuru
Nagito x Kazuichi*
Nagito x Rantaro
Nagito x Shuichi

Kokichi x Nagito
Kokichi x Maki*
[The HeterOTP]
Kokichi x Rantaro
Kokichi x Shuichi

I am also open to other pairings, I love exploring crack ships and such. Please let me know if you have some neat ideas!

In terms of plots, I recently found out about this delightful RPG list: Big List of RPG Plots
Feel free to pick some out and DM with what you found interesting!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back