Danganronpa 3 Discussion

@TripTripleTimes

A Poirot book, where he investigates a murder in a moving train, where a passenger is found murdered, with about 20 stabs (im not clear about the exact number) in his body.

Everyone on the train, other than Poirot, is the killer. They took turns stabbing him.

@TripTripleTimes

A Poirot book, where he investigates a murder in a moving train, where a passenger is found murdered, with about 20 stabs (im not clear about the exact number) in his body.

Everyone on the train, other than Poirot, is the killer. They took turns stabbing him.

Ohhohoh wow! That sounds like an intense read!

This last episode.

Didn't think they'd actually manage to pull off the Juzo redemption arc. Oof. I feel for the guy so much.

6j4fm2abhkmx.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, looks like the great internet detective was right again, everyone was calling this shit. 

1474339561745.png

Also the only acceptable bgm for Naegi's mind hacc sequence

1474316906428.jpg

Everything comes together.

Now they better not fucking dare make Mitarai Despair or somebody somewhere is getting cut.

Inb4 Mitarai redeems himself by sacrificing his life to defeat Tengan's evil twin who's also the 16th Head. Also, Kirigiri shows up alive because Juzo's bracelet misreported him as dead after he sliced his arm off.

Well, Despair ends exactly as you would have expected. Fucking Kodaka shitting on based Narita's side story and retconning Mukuro into worst girl. Oh, and apparently Danganronpa 0 happened off-screen since Junko's wearing that uniform. I really hope the next two episodes are Future's. Though, having them integrate the Remnant Survivors into the last two episodes and calling the entire thing Side Hope would be the hypest thing ever.

EDIT: Called it, Thursday's episode will be Hope Side. Double Hope Ahoge Action.

1474565259-71a1a50a8fc7c0fd26576ab1dfe4c2ad.jpeg

Well, Despair ends exactly as you would have expected. Fucking Kodaka shitting on based Narita's side story and retconning Mukuro into worst girl. Oh, and apparently Danganronpa 0 happened off-screen since Junko's wearing that uniform. I really hope the next two episodes are Future's. Though, having them integrate the Remnant Survivors into the last two episodes and calling the entire thing Side Hope would be the hypest thing ever.

EDIT: Called it, Thursday's episode will be Hope Side. Double Hope Ahoge Action.

1474565259-71a1a50a8fc7c0fd26576ab1dfe4c2ad.jpeg

Oh so much Hope. Nagito likes this

I just thought about something. What if you saw the despair videos and decided"You know what? Go Apathy powers.Go!" and do not give an absolute shit. Like Togami.

1474839653095.png

Kodaka is a friend/fan of Uchikoshi who wrote the Zero Escape trilogy. It would explain the MIND HACC anime being front and center. 

1474839929194.png

I don't know about you guys, but Chisa is still the best girl.

It would explain the MIND HACC anime being front and center.

Not to mention the timed anesthetic bracelets immediately following ZTD's release.

I'm all for dumb timeline plots making it into Danganronpa, so I hope they push it as far as it can possibly go in the new entries to the series.

Highlights of Future Arc's end:

• Shinji Mitarai decides to eradicate despair through Instrumentality Gendou would be proud
  • Tengan is the epitome of self-sabotage, hell his plan went to shit real early when Mitarai woke up.
  • Worst cliffhanger ever.
  • Only thing worth seeing in the episode:

1474941170226.jpg

Hajime is a big guy.

i just caught up and HONESTLY what the FUCK tengan, is such an asshole;

"i want the hope video to be broadcast but mitarai hasnt made up his mind yet. what should i do? 

talking to him would never work. stealing his phone would just be way too dishonest, i cant do that, it's a sin. 

oh!

i know!

lets just have a bunch of leaders of the foundation thats trying to save the world kill each other!!

omg its the perfect plan"

i just caught up and HONESTLY what the FUCK tengan, is such an asshole;

"i want the hope video to be broadcast but mitarai hasnt made up his mind yet. what should i do? 

talking to him would never work. stealing his phone would just be way too dishonest, i cant do that, it's a sin. 

oh!

i know!

lets just have a bunch of leaders of the foundation thats trying to save the world kill each other!!

omg its the perfect plan"

Tengan obviously got into Weedman's stash because this is probably the shittiest plan that somehow manages to be worse than anything one can improvise. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back