Danganronpa 3 Discussion

Episode 9 was pretty good, and I'm still not convinced that Kirigiri's actually dead since they keep shading what should be the fucked up half of her face. It's eerie how 2ch's lip reading was accurate, they thought that Tengan said that "The attacker alternates." It probably has something to do with the monitors and Mitarai's mindhacking. While I enjoyed Naegi's healing time, I'm gonna miss Persona and his wacky antics.

EDIT: Ah shit, I forgot to count during the opening. deaths last episode from a start of survivors. Today's episode had survivors. Ruruka and Miaya are deader than dead at this point so either Kirigiri or Juzo survived.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally I thought the random red blood was just the animation studio fucking up, but I dunno, with it being on Kirigiri and the focus they gave it I thhiinnkkk it might be intentional. Was the ketchup red too?

I'm probably reading into it too much.

Also I refuse to believe Mitarai is the mastermind until I can't deny it anymore.

EDIT: Aaannndd, it's coming out of Naegi's leg. GJ Team.

It's been theorized that he's not the mastermind and that he has the finished Hope anime on his phone. But his NG Code is showing people the anime, so he can't bring himself to save others because he's afraid of dying. Asahina's 'blood' was red too. I'm pretty sure that Juzo actually died and that Despair 10 will provide some support for it. 

loL kiri died to make makoto get off his stupid little ass and do something

a+ writing tbh 

despite ignoring everyone else for 10 episodes after one sit-down talk munakata stops trying to goddamn kill everyone

we still dont actually know anything about the attacker even if tengan said its "everyone" it was never fucking clarified, so he's either spouting metaphorical bullshit or aoi will clarify for us, god bless her

Poking around the internet, I read a theory that the killer is 'everyone' because the Despair Video plays on the monitors whenever everyone goes off to napvile.

So whoever wakes up despairs out and kills themselves. Putting aside that suspension shit, seems plausible to me.

*shrug*

yeah ive read theories about how the killer alternates from the very start, so im kinda assuming its that somehow...

i guess despair video could work lol

still disappointed that the only reason the Remnants of Despair even turned was because of brainwashing, i was really hoping to watch them be psychologically broken ):

Who knows? They still have some episodes to do something fun.

Senesi kills Chiaki in front of them to induce mass despair, maybe?

who knnoowwssss

damn i hope they do  something like that instead of just only staright up brainswashing

She did both. Be careful what you wish for. They weren't fucking around when they called it Despair Arc.

Dantes_Avatar_2.png

Anime of the goddamn Season.

BONUS

1473995120232.jpg

Dead Waifu Club~

r u kidding me this was the best episode of either anime

I can imagen the whole class taking turn killing chiaki after they watch the video. What's better way to enjoy despair after seeing it?

stolen joke from comments - >

"It all makes sense now.

Munakata's forbidden action is opening doors so he can't open the closet and see Juuzo in it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back