• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello Folks! Please call me Gal. I’m 20 and use They/She pronouns. Looking for partners who are 18+ in age.

I have a little over 7 years of roleplaying experience. I love OOC and Casual chatting. Be it about the rp, the characters, the game, or just other little things! I’m Ghost friendly, and very patient on replies. I’ll give you as long as you need if you give me the same.

So, I’m looking for some Danganronpa roleplays! Longterm and literate stuff. I personally write 2-4+ paragraphs in 3rd person POV at minimum, and prefer a partner who can match! I won’t make a big deal over any grammatical error’s , it happens, I understand, they’ll happen on my end too.

I’m open to and looking for Canon x OC doubles or OC x OC roleplays. I’ll write FxF, MxF, and I’ll write MxM for doubles! Open to AUs!

I’ll do rps for:

-Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

-Danganronpa v3: Killing Harmony

I can roleplay here on RPN, but am always more than happy to write over on Discord as well if that’s preferred!

If you’d be interested in writing and planning something together, please shoot me a message or leave a a comment and I’ll start a chat!

money cash GIF by Funimation

Last edited:
If you are still interested in danganronpa rp I am interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back