• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa 1x1? Plotting!

makiroll

baka
Hey everyone! So as you can see, I am specifically looking for Danganronpa! I’ve seen all games and all the animations.

— I am only looking for Canon x OC right now

— I would like for you to be 18+ of age as I’m an adult.

— Semi advanced to advanced only.

— Please be LGBTQ+ friendly!

— Try not to ghost please.

Now, what I’m really craving is that we play 2 canons and two OCs each for one another

Who I can play~ Teruteru Hanamura, Toko Fukawa, Ibuki Mioda, Chihiro Fujisaki, Human!Monokuma, Human!Monomi, Leon Kuwata, Peko Pekoyama, Mikan Tsumiki, Rantaro Amami, Kokichi Ouma, Shuichi Saihara, Kyoko Kirigiri, Makoto Naegi

Who I want YOU to play~ Hifumi Yamada, Korekiyo Shinguji, Gonta Gokuhara, Mondo Owada, Byakuya Togami, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Nekomaru Nidai, Kaito Momota, Kiibo, Celestia Ludenberg, Nagito Komaeda

Hey everyone! So as you can see, I am specifically looking for Danganronpa! I’ve seen all games and all the animations.

Now, what I’m really craving is that we play 2 canons and two OCs each for one another

Who I can play~ Teruteru Hanamura, Toko Fukawa, Ibuki Mioda, Chihiro Fujisaki, Human!Monokuma, Human!Monomi, Leon Kuwata, Peko Pekoyama, Mikan Tsumiki, Rantaro Amami, Kokichi Ouma, Shuichi Saihara, Kyoko Kirigiri, Makoto Naegi

Who I want YOU to play~ Hifumi Yamada, Korekiyo Shinguji, Gonta Gokuhara, Mondo Owada, Byakuya Togami, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Nekomaru Nidai, Kaito Momota, Kiibo, Celestia Ludenberg, Nagito Komaeda
Hello~! I'd be interested in roleplaying with you! I can play as Byakuya, Gonta, Celestia, Nagito, or Hifumi for you~!^^

Hi! I'd love to roleplay with you! I can play the following characters for your OC: Byakuya, Celestia, Nagito, Fuyuhiko

And I'd love to do F/F and or M/M

Hope this interests you♡♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back