• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Mica was fucking cold, he was bundled up as he ventured out into the woods of the towns wild life preserve, this was rediculous, why was his stupid best friend asking him to meet in the fucking woods at 2AM?? Mica had no fucking idea, He was tired, he wanted to pass out. Mica was just getting ready for sleep when dumbass was all calling him after a magical ritual he had done, it was just the full moon and other shit he needed to do for future spell work so he was all pooped out. So here Mica was, wrapped up in layers and trying to walk through the woods to get to this specific spot in the dark woods where his dad has found dead bodies and eugh.

Mica was ready though, he could use magic to fight if any animal attacked him, and if he really was uneasy he could do a magic circle for some heavier stuff but also random lights would make people suscpious and it would be chaos for his dad to deal with and just, just no. Mica had to think back on why he was here, Danny had said he wanted Mica to meet someone?, why in the woods though?, this better not be some fucking forest orgey or something, Mica had seen weird shit with his dad being the Sheriff of town.

Mica got to the spot, it was a spot him and Danny used to play at when they were little kids, he sighed, taking a deep breath, cupping his mouth with his hands before yelling out,"Danny!, Where the fuck are you!, It's 2AM!"

Nikolia Hansen didn't like a lot of things.

He didn't like bland foods. He didn't like the overuse of the phrase 'okie-dokie' by people who were usually twice his age, and he didn't like those sorts of hot, grubby days where you sweat so much that your clothes stick to you, which was in no way an addition to good looks like movies made it seem. He didn't like cramped spaces, especially when they had a lot of trinkets that just sat there and gathered dust. If given the chance to talk about all the things he disliked, it would probably take him a few hours (and then some, if you got into the details) to cover everything. However, there was one thing he hated.

He absolutely hated people getting involved in his business.

It didn't matter if it was unintentional, honestly, just any form of getting involved would do it. All things considered, he was a private person. His house was in a wooded area, and his family was down to two sisters, one of which skipped town. Anna still talked to them often, but she wasn't around, so that was one less person around to give information about their family. Other than that, there was the whole 'werewolf' thing, but that wasn't the sole reason. He was sure that even if he didn't have the stupid hereditary curse on him, he'd still enjoy his privacy. There was just something nice about having information to himself.

This was probably why he wasn't particularly happy with the current situation, which was that some guy had gone and gotten himself bit, and unless Nick wanted him to go completely feral, he had to step in. So he did, but that made him a little less of a private person than he had been, because now some stranger knew about the wolf thing. He was planning to be more hands off when it was taken care of, because he had other things to worry about, but now he was being forced somewhere to meet another stranger. Because apparently, that was his life now.

It was fine. It was fine.

He hadn't dressed up for the occasion. He was pretty sure he looked like a college student who was trying to hide the fact they were high while in lecture. His hair was a mess, and despite it being 2 am, he had round sunglasses on to cover his eyes, because he was uncomfortable with the notion of someone being able to see where he was looking at all time, especially in this situation. He wore a NASA sweatshirt that he'd had for years and years, that had some wear and tear, though not enough that it was past being able to be stitched, and his jeans maybe had a few dirt stains on them. But, to be fair, it was 2 am and he would've much rather been asleep, so he didn't intend to act like he was happy to be there. He wasn't. He was tired and his muscles ached from working that day- or the day before, now, seeing as it was 2 am -and the only thing he wanted to see was the inside of his eyelids.

Apparently, he wasn't the only person annoyed that it was 2 am, because he heard what he assumed was the person he was intended to meet shouting loudly about it. Because shouting, naturally, made sense while in the woods at 2 am. Let the whole damn world know you're there, right? He pushed up his glasses to rub his eyes blearily for a moment, before moving through the underbrush into the clearing.

"Yea, 's 2 am, could be a little quieter, y'know? Some people might actually have the pleasure of sleeping." He drawled, making himself known, and trying to appear nonthreatening by shoving his hands in his pockets. Though, the rest of him probably seemed pretty non-threatening; he didn't think his outfit screamed 'murderer', but maybe it did. Who was to say?

Mica jumped, he spun around and saw the guy, okay there was a guy here, looking pissed with sunglasses, was he high? most likely not however based on how he sounded, sleep deprived perhaps but not high, but being sleep deprived did give you similar side effects if you were ready to pass out. Anyway Mica looked this guy up and down, jutting his chin out befre nodding.

Mica was looking around, was this the guy Danny wanted him to meet?, but like, Danny was not around, where the hell was Danny, okay so his anxiety was taking over and his mind was racing. Mica coughed before he tried to speak, “okay I know that being in the woods at 2am is a weird thing to be doing but my friend called me and- wait, why are youi n the woods at 2am, fuck I’m going to die aren’t I?” His voice was shaky by the end and he was starting to ramble, he always rambled when nervous or excited...... extream feelings of emotion really, not sad but the point was all the same.

Mica needed to think however, he needed to calm, so just behind the guys head he started to count glowing lights he made, after counting a quick ten he rolled his shoulders, way more relaxed, he tried to speak calmly but there still was a shake in his voice as he spoke. "You uh, you know Danny?" Man, WHY, Danny was going to pay, he was going to die and not meet that Alpha or the pack he was supoused to be emissary for tomorrow because the old one was stepping down, Mica was going to die and it was Danny's fault. Micas' mind started to race, he took a few short and sharp breaths in, no time to panic. Once again, Mica took a breath, trying to relax.

"Sorry...I uh, I get skitish,"He nodded to the ground a bit, looking back up. "Let's try again, my friend wanted me to meet someone, I don't know who the someone is and Danny seems to be a no-show right now. Do you know Danny?" this was dumb, all he could think was 'don't talk to strangers Mica' in his Dads' voice, it played in his head as he watched the other male.

Thank god Danny walked in through the trees, he looked to Danny, an annoyed smile on his face"There you are Asshole"

Danny looked to Mica before looking back to Nikolia. This dumbass smile and said"Good, you two met, sorry, I had to go take a wizz"he nodded to the trees behind himself, this is when Mica lunged at him and got him into a head lock, they acted like brothers, but were clearly were not. Danny was darker in colour, very tan and hansome, while Mica sported a very pale complection with moles dotted all over his skin, well the skin that was showing anyway.

Ah, yes. This was totally worth being up. He didn't regret agreeing at all. He adjusted his glasses, trying not to seem too annoyed; unfortunately, he doubted bitching would help the situation. It took some restraint, but he managed to keep himself civil- and quiet -as the two others seemed to....do whatever they were doing. He really wasn't sure, and any ability to process things went out the window long before the point they were at currently. Because they just had to meet up at 2 am. Because he wanted to be asleep. Because he had work in about 6 hours, and at this rate, he'd be calling in and taking the day off.

At the least, the new one didn't seem as skittish as soon as the-idiot-who-got-himself-bit arrived. What he really didn't need was the police being called on him. He didn't have a record, thank god, and if he got one, his 16-year-old little sister would make fun of him into oblivion. Besides, he was sure that'd be considered setting a bad example or something, which he wasn't keen on doing. He already set enough bad examples. She didn't need more things in her behavior to blame him for.

He let them do their thing, at first, because he didn't feel like getting in the middle of whatever that was. He got tired of it fast, though, which wasn't all too surprising. He snapped his fingers to get their attention, not knowing what else to do short of shouting. He wasn't sure how close the suburban houses were to where they currently stood, but he didn't want to test how far his voice could carry.

"Hey. Thing 1 and Thing 2. Can we get this over with sometime tonight, please? Or...this morning. Because it's 2 am." He wasn't about to let that be forgotten. 4 pm was a more reasonable time. He would've even taken 10 am, actually. The 1 am to 6 am range, however, should've just been off-limits, something he regretfully didn't set down as law.

He'd get over it eventually. He just didn't plan to until their 'meeting' was over.

"Right."Danny said quickly, pulling away from Mica who stood there, looking at this guy like he was trying to figure something out. Danny spoke again"This is my best friend Mica."Now the name should be familiar, it sounded familiar, it was from somewere, had the Emissary said it before?

"Yeah, It's not my real name but it's easier to pronounce than my given name."The guy, now known as Mica explained, "anyway Danny why are we here? like the guy asked?" he lifted an eyebrow and leaned in slightly to danny, rocking back and forth on his heels, clearly having relaxed from whatever anxiety frenze he had gone into.

Danny grinned and said"this is my Alpha"

Mica blinked, and blinked again, he looked to the guy, than Danny than the guy, but then shouted. "YOU WERE THE DUMBASS WHO GOT BITTEN BY A ROUGE WOLF"Mica kicked Danny on the shin. "You dumb fuck!, I knew letting you know I was a druid would cause bullshit!" Mica turned to the guy and said"I am so sorry for Danny, he never told me anything"Mica grabbed Danny by the back of his shirt and yanked him to his side, "We Have to get going however, I have a meeting tomorrow with a wolf pack," and with that Mica started to drag Danny away, or more Danny was letting him. Mica spoke more quietly, but super wolf hearing and all, "You dumbass, how come you wanted it to be tonight?, seriously I'm acting like my dad pulling you away from something"

and with that the two left the other, disapearing into the woods.

The next day Mica got ready, he had the day off so he could get ready, he was going to need to put on some special cerimonial clothing and relax before he went, but it was much later so he had time to be slow. When it was getting close Mica left for the spot in question, it was a clearing in the woods, deep in the woods, a grove of oaks actually, sacred to Druids and the ancients. Mica was always early to things, so he took time to look around and get familiar with the suroundings.

Nikolia didn't really think about the meeting until after work. He took things one step at a time, and the first step for him was getting through repairing the cars of people who couldn't tell an air pump from a compressor. Which took a lot of restraint, especially when he was running low on rest; there were a few points in the day that he nearly passed out, especially during his lunch break when he had the chance to sit down. It probably wasn't the best impression to see him like that, but he couldn't help it.

He didn't ask for a pack, frankly. He knew it was....a thing, sure. His family had been one, and technically he was still in one, at first just with his sisters and now with Danny due to the incident. The thing was, he wasn't planning to have more people. He wasn't interested in big packs, much less being the alpha of one. This wasn't really going to be big, but it was bigger than he had originally been intending to get himself into.

But he was dealing with it. One step at a time.

After work, he got presentable, which was really just clothing that didn't have oil stains on it. He settled on a tan sweater and jeans, which apparently made him look like a disgruntled suburban dad, if his younger sister was to be believed. Maeve didn't hold back from poking fun at him, and he prayed she'd kick it down a few notches until they got the ordeal over with.

"So...a druid?"

The walk there was quiet for the first five seconds. The location was close, thank god, and they were getting there a bit early, just in case. Of course, Maeve seemed to want to fill the empty air, and that meant asking questions that had easy answers. He had the suspicion it was to distract herself, because he knew he wasn't the only person uncomfortable with the idea of expanding the pack.

"Yes. A druid."

"Our own personal druid?"

"It's a person, Maeve, we ain't going to own them."

"Okay, but- oh! We're here."

She cut herself off, running ahead before Nick could stop her. He probably should have. He wasn't sure how this worked, really, but a young werewolf sprinting into a ritual clearing probably wasn't great. She probably knew that, too. She just didn't care, and as soon as she got there, she spotted Mica. The pieces weren't slotted together just yet, but she was eager to be sociable, unlike her brother.

"There's a guy here!" She shouted behind her, before quickly making her way up to Mica, not leaving much room for debate as she shook his hand and grinned "I'm Maeve! Oh, are you here for....the thing?" Despite the intent, calling it 'the thing' did not give much secrecy.

"Maeve, Jesus Christ, can you slow down?" Nick jogged into the clearing, only picking up his pace out of fear that his younger sister would end up fucking something up. Seeing that the guy in question was the one from much earlier that morning wasn't exactly a relief, but it made him feel better about Maeve bounding up to the man. He didn't plan to acknowledge that they knew one another, though. No one needed to know that he was out in the woods that early. In fact, he'd probably just address Maeve until he was addressed by someone else and had to answer. "Stop assaulting people for five seconds."

//HEY SORRY ABOUT BEING A DUMB BITCH, I HOPE WE CAN STILL RP TOGETHER-,MY MOTOVATION WAS JUST GONE//

Mica looked down at the kid that ran up to him, he made a funny face but started to chuckle and even snort when the kid asked. "Well what thing are you talking about-" he looked up when he heard someone call for the girl, the one known as Maeve, AND OH GOD IT WAS THE WEREWOLF FROM LAST NIGHT. Mica swallowed a ball of spit.

Mica noticed how the other was acting, okay Cool, he could play the not knowing eachother till now, cool, cool, cool. Mica held his hand out for Maeve to give it a shake "My name is Mieczyslaw, but you can call me Mica, and if by thing you mean the druid werewolf meeting I think it's a yes"he smiled a little at her, he was good with kids, or at least he was told.

Man, this was awkward as fuck for Mica, 'I bet they can smell I'm stressed about this, fuck my life' the male thought to himself after shaking hands with the girl, he held his hand out to the other male, the adult Werewolf who was very grumpy. "I'm Mica, as I said, it's nice to meet you"

((lmao its fine, don't worry! I've been busy, which is why this is Exactly a week later))

The other man reeked of anxiety, but for the sake of not embarrassing him, Nick graciously decided not to mention it. It was a toss up as to whether Maeve would or not, but he liked to think she had the sense to be polite and not call someone out for being stressed around them. While the other two shook hands, he took a moment to straighten himself out, brushing stray leaves out of his hair. He had at least avoided getting dirt all over him, and was grateful for the small mercies. He needed to look at least a little professional til everything was said and done.

He was unsurprised when he was addressed next, but it seemed that the man- Mica, as he now knew -also was not mentioning the interaction earlier in the day. He certainly wasn't complaining. He shook the hand once, before retracting so he could comfortably cross his arms "Nikolia, but call me Nick." He said, almost certain he hadn't introduced himself before.

He was silent for a moment, while Maeve had taken off to buzzing around the area in excitement. Then, deciding that no good was coming from him being quiet, he spoke up. "So....when, exactly, does this start?" He asked, eyes on Maeve to make sure she didn't do anything to hurt herself or anyone else "I didn't really get much information on any of this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back