• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern dance dance revolution ✰ [interest check]

arly

he/him
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
094bdd3e370f57ba38d2105b24db0556.gif

Well, looks like you went and finally did it! In the pursuit of stardom, you trained for years to get to the level of an idol like you've always dreamed, and now you've officially been signed to a talent agency! Being signed to a big name like Keyline Production makes you at least a minor celebrity already, and with the resources provided you can now create music and put on shows to your heart's content, all while living the good life on royalty checks!

Now, are you ready to finally get serious?

Of course you don't get to relax now, even with a contract under your belt. Contracts have parameters, after all—required hours worked to make up for the lavish life Keyline Production provides you. And as expected, Keyline makes good on its debts. Between dance practice and studio sessions and near-constant performances, you'll be worked to the bone alongside the members of the group you've been assigned to work with. That doesn't even cover the media appearances, or the public persona required of any idol who leaves the safety of home.

Well, if you're lucky, the love of the craft will be enough to keep you in the game. And if you're typical, there'll be a new bright-eyed rookie lined up to take your place as soon as your contract comes to an end, as you get booted back into your life of freedom.

So, what are you waiting for? Let's dance!

on the off-chance you haven't already realized my very cliched motivations for making this ,, i recently started enstars (and got back into love live) and have decided i'm now obsessed with idol games !! (actually, i returned to this site solely because this idea was eating at me so much--hence why this account was made about two hours ago.)

so yes, this rp is based on those kinds of titles, at least in spirit. essentially, all our characters are idols working for an agency in tokyo and trying to make it big. (i may also be open to a few manager-type characters, though the performers themselves should outnumber them.) the rookies have been assigned units to perform with, regardless of how well they get along with each other, and all groups are competing on some level for the spotlight. it isn't easy or cheerful all the time, despite how happy the packaging might seem!

it'll all come with your typical slice-of-life fare, as well as the spice of celebrity. i'm trying to think of more important details to add, but it's been ages since i've written one of these, so i'm coming up short. if there's a little bit of interest, i'll make a discord server and we can discuss plotting/details further there.

cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back