• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Damsels in Distress (Shipwrecked)

sharlene79

Below are some FxM plots for some damsels in distress. I also have FxF characters that could fit into the various setting types.

Posting
3rd Person, past tense
Typical posts about a page

This Plot is for a semi-historical setting. The location of the island will depend on the era. The Tudor Era would be limited to the Agean Sea. Subsequent eras could use the Bermuda Triangle. And WWII could use the South Pacific.

My characters will speak English, but have an American accent (which may sound very odd). They are from the 21st century and will be very out of place.

How you come across them will depend on the era. Flight wouldn’t be appropriate for all but the 20th century eras.

This is the story of a young woman (20’s) who shipwrecks on an island that is home to another survivor, a young man.

This is also Historical to Modern. The main reason I avoid Modern is that most of the world has been mapped. Pretty much any time before the 1960’s would work (before satellites map the world.)

The lady will be beached by a storm. Her yacht is a 57 foot sailing catamaran called a Gunboat 57. It was designed for oceanographic research. The yacht will be pretty badly damaged and in dire need of repairs to make it seaworthy again.
https://images.yachtworld.com/resiz...6745_1_XLARGE.jpg&w=924&h=693&t=1477430092000

Your own arrival on the island need not be mundane. You may have been hunting some sort of mythological creatures, exploring, whatever. You might be a treasure hunter or an explorer.

The island does NOT have to be uninhabited. It could have savages, pirates, or dangerous beasts. Supposedly extinct creatures, some fictional or mythological ones are also acceptable. But be careful about using ones that are OP.

This is the story of a young woman from a future alternate timeline where history was quite different. She shipwrecked in the Roaring 20’s. (Alternate times could be chosen, but the theme I am aiming for is a shipwreck as the beginning. She happens to love the Industrial Revolution genre.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back