• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Damnation's Hunger - Strategic Command Module

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Quick question: do you all prefer the short posts like the one I did right after SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher started firing to come completely out of the blue or do you prefer to be told first? They are typically going to be triggered by more dramatic actions taken by the party in combat or other such scenarios. I am thinking the larger the enemy force, the more of these they get but certain enemy types (higher ranking ones especially) can give the OpFor more of those two.
That's me

Remember, your next locations to check out are in this paragraph from the OP:

On this area of middle elevation between the taller craggy peaks and the lower valley areas where the rivers ran, they were positioned roughly between all three of the listening posts. Closest to them overall was one near a hillier region up ahead, a bit further the risky descent down the hillside to a graveyard of a few shattered APC's whose EM and ether-reactive inteference cloaked another listening post. The furthest was highest on a blast-scourged hill, practically swamped in the fleshy-pink and cold blue cloudiness of etheric compounds having reacted with natural gasses.

Vahn Vahn cybercrypt cybercrypt Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Remembrance Remembrance Clan Ize Clan Ize Soviet Panda Soviet Panda NUSKI NUSKI SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher Solirus Solirus

I say start at the top and work our way down. That would mean going past the first 2, but as long as we don't go straight through them we should be fine.

forewarned is forearmed, imo the hillier region first since the high ground can provide us with the observation of potential enemy units operating nearby (don't forget we have artillery still). also while were still gunned with adrenaline this affords us combat superiority as trekking all that way and back could potentially exhaust us (but not our robot pals, therefore we could split up). a think it allows the squad a chance to recuperate and get a sense of what to expect with the other listening posts making our lives a tad bit easier - just an assessment of our current situation

I think my character would reach the first one given if it was the first one suggested during the briefing. The one on the hill as it would have been the closest one to the battlefield.

Last edited:
On another note, if you do plan to use artillery or other call-ins, I will be referring back to this thread as to be fair, this is a collective power and thus, when it should be used should be determined by voting and group consensus.
For sake of Ray not wearing juggernaut armor and lugging around a belt fed gun, think I can be RTO? I would love to practice calling in a fire support mission

Users who are viewing this thread

Back