Dale "Chip" Brown

NyxNightmare

Neko Addict
Alright, so I've found your character to be of quite interest. Of course it is no surprise by now, we've all got the scoop on what went down with Del. Such a jerk move right? I agree. But what I was hoping you would give some insight on, is what would you do if you had the chance to meet him again, and he actually apologized for everything? Would you give him a second chance? They say you don't realize something good till its gone.

Also, when did you first realize you had a special ability?  I imagine it must have been awkward to simply poof into a rock mid-convo or something. I'm not really certain how it works....

@RubyRose

/monthly_2016_07/Ninjas_Dale_S.jpg.cf2ebe9ac9a81b9795bf549285359cb5.jpgDale holds the expression of one who's actually considering the question, even though she had an immediate answer as soon as the question was asked. 

"If you've got the scoop on that low, good for nothing stupid white tiger then you should know that there is No Way In Hell I would Ever Forgive him." Dale said, tone starting out sickly sweet before her tone turned nasty, expression matching.

"I don't care if he gets on his knees and begs for me. I am going to ruin his life and make him really see just what he's lost." Hands on her hips, wearing some of those shoes that could double as murder weapons so that she's staring down at most people, Dale almost strikes an imposing figure. 

Much calmer with the new question, Dale smiles. "My powers? They're awesome. I didn't really know I had them until I went to bitch slap a pervert and I sent him face first into a wall. I mean, I know I'm amazing but even that was just 'did I just do that'? The scary part was not being able to move my fingers after words cuz... like they were stuck the way they were when I slapped him. I guess the best way to explain it is I send chi to an area to make it denser. Stone like." She shrugs. "But no, I don't 'poof into a rock mid convo' or anything. I still can't turn all of myself into stone. I just make my fists damn amazing so that when I punch someone it leaves a mark. That guy I slapped? Had to go to the hospital for a fractured face!" She perhaps looks a little too happy about this... 

@NyxNightmare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back