• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πƒπ€πˆπ’πˆπ„π’ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 πƒπ€π…π…πŽπƒπˆπ‹π’ |f/f rp plot

honeycore

❛ YOU MAKE FLOWERS BLOOM IN MY HEART. ❜

Ω­ΰ£­ γƒΌ πŸ“πŸ§Έ delilah west is a simple teenage girl working at her aunt's flower shop. she has never been one for romance. she has other things to worry about, and falling in love just isn't one of those things. but when her aunt appoints her to show a new girl around the shop and help her figure things outβ€”one who seems lazy, insolent, and incapable of taking anything about the job seriouslyβ€”she finds herself falling for the most unlikely person in the world.

Ω­ΰ£­ γƒΌ πŸ“πŸ§Έ semi - lit to literature (at least a few paragraphs). well-developed and realistic characters. please contribute to the plot and story. i enjoy ooc talk, and like hearing random headcanons or scenarios you have for the characters because it's just fun to talk about. we can discuss more about the plot if you're interested enough to message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back