What's new

Other Daily Site Welcomings and Happy Birthdays

Did You Check Out the Beginner's Guide?

• Yes, I read through all of It

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • No, I read none of it, since I don't think there is a point in me reading it.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • I only read the 'essentials' you highlighted

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I only read a little bit / only checked the size, but then thought it was too big to read

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (please specify in a comment)

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Idea

The Pun Tyrant The Gif Hydra
Helper
Hello there! So, in the wake of the new update some issues appeared in my usual site welcomings and happy birthdays, requiring now several posts for what used to take just one, which makes it considerably more clunky (and potentially annoying because it may appear as though I just tagged a bunch of people for no reason while I wait for the cooldown). As such, I decided to move this to a thread.
Thank you very much for your patience.

Idea

Helper

Idea

Helper
Time for my daily site welcomings and happy birthdays!

@-.-lo-.- @Achii @Aku @AntiMatter @Copay Cosgrove @CroftersJam @Dana Zane @darkeleite020 @DistantAnthem @Emperor Of Embers @Everlight @Happenstancery @I.Dare.You @justa othergerman @Kayla.marie_ @Kintsukuroi @Kyne @MissH @nooridinaryme @Nora Jett

Happy Birthday! :)

@AlchemysCall @Papa Skelly @vainglory @Jamsmaggot @hikkiti

Welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask! ;) Also if you'd like, feel free to check out this beginner's guide:

Idea

Helper
Time for my late night site welcomings!

@Ssalman44 @TrinityGod @imacompletepsychpath @FluffyMonster @sachant @LivingShadows @NaughtiusMaximus @Hano @SleepyHoodie @Am_Dorkified @Heatdabi @Sestra @Vorex @Graciebug @Ariya

Welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask! ;) Also if you'd like, feel free to check out this beginner's guide!

Vorex

"I speak in verses, prophecies and curses..."

@Ssalman44 @TrinityGod @imacompletepsychpath @FluffyMonster @sachant @LivingShadows @NaughtiusMaximus @Hano @SleepyHoodie @Am_Dorkified @Heatdabi @Sestra @Vorex @Graciebug @Ariya

Welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask! ;) Also if you'd like, feel free to check out this beginner's guide!

Thank you greatly! I will check it out.

sachant

☘ petit gâteau

Thank you kindly!

Idea

Helper
@EJPhantom @YuriYuie @JonasP @mia32233 @XeroEx @Anime Trash @Doug Dimmadont @ofskyandwild @pinebanana @Ye The Great @CosmicCookieDust @Javin

Idea

Helper
@The_Boy_Tora @ylaeria.co @Sixth @Bokanovsky @leftofmarco @shamedog112 @junmyeonmyeon @iliterallydontknow @hoekage

Idea

Helper
Time for my daily site welcomings and happy birthdays!

@Alucard Matteo Vencetti @BK. @Aniihya @C.DEX @Daffybebe @DixieMae @Drosera @dwale @herelaydragons @eadie @Jade Hammer @Kai Matsu @Kameki San @Nagatokai @Knarf @nbib bob @Probably a crow @SarinaVlaire @Sennokazeni @Solar Union

Happy Birthday! :)

@Marillion @Toxic Water @Maluon @Paiisly @Zoomii @Jynx89 @zux_dia @Sun-hee @thelittlemiss @varun

Welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask! ;)

Also if you'd like, feel free to check out this beginner's guide!

Sinnama

Je suis bête
It's amazing how consistent you are and it encourages the activity of newcomers. Well, it did for me anyways, I felt more welcomed.

Idea

Helper
It's amazing how consistent you are and it encourages the activity of newcomers. Well, it did for me anyways, I felt more welcomed.
Thank you very much for your kind words, I'm glad I was able to encourage you :)

Idea

Helper

@Colonel_Maverick @ArachnidArcana @Vanitas @BeautifulGoddess @zweq1 @taeya @emilywritesxo @PaperclipJayden @Lilly6327

Welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask! ;)

Also if you'd like, feel free to check out this beginner's guide!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)