• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dahliadark Multifandom Search ( OCXCanon Doubling )

Atelierherb

Hello everyone ! I'm resetting my original thread my name is Dahliadark or you can call me Dahlia if you wish. I have up to at least 8 years of experience of RP, I hope you would be willing to give me a chance. Also new thread to make it more cleaner as well opened up to new ideas.

1611407786162.png

- About Me -

- I go by She/He/They Pronouns mainly.

- I am 26 years old so I would prefer if my partner was 18+ so it's less awkward to talk with.

- On the subject of that I can be pretty shy or if I don't talk as much im sorry, I'm a Introvert so I have difficulties speaking with people but im always willing to meet new people.

- My schedule is very off and on. At best im more active weekends. I can send a Rp reply at least every other day.

- Im always happy to talk with people through OOC Chat

- I'm also a artist I mostly do Anime/Manga art and still learning properly how to draw it right.

- RP Rules -

-
Please, please don't ghost me if your busy or life has you held up to tell me. I can patient but after a week has past I'll check on you. Also I'll tell you as well if something came up for me.

- I love doing romance plots but I want some drama, action or angst with it. I don't want the entire plot all on romance depending on what we're doing.

- Be open to doubling as will I as well. Doubling helps me type a lot more and establish scenes from different perspectives. Also I can be Male or Female I have no qualms on being any.

- I love doing OC X Canon but only if we double. Im open to any LGBTQ pairings MxM or FxF.

- My writing style ranges from 2-3 paragraphs per dialogue for a character. So I ask you at least give me two paragraphs to work with for a post.

- Brainstorm Plot ideas with me please I want it to be a team effort. And if you don't like my plot idea we can discuss it im very flexible and willing to come to agreement that would be nice for both of us.

- We can roleplay in Private or on a forum I'm fine with either.

- Another thing please don't leave without saying anything if I ask a simple question. Like what kind of fandom you crave more I ask to see what's more comfortable for you.

- And I believe last this is optional but I love to OOC Chat. We don't have to but it would help if were separating the Roleplay from chatting.

- AU's and Genres -

- Romance preferably slow it's more rewarding for me.

- Fantasy Setting are always my favorite.

- Enemines to Lovers or Friends to Lovers my favorite types of tropes.

-Mystery

- Action

- Adventure

- Drama

- Slice of Life ( Only if some Drama and Angst are included with this. )

- Fandoms - ( We can also do OC only, roleplay in the universe of this fandom making our own world out of it too. )

Crossed Out - ( Not Craving or Looking )

Bold - ( Craving )

Stars: More stars means I'm craving the most.

Disgaea- **** ( I played all the games expect 3 but im willing to roleplay in this setting. )

Who im asking for you to play: Etna, Rozalin, Adell, Mao, Raspberyl, Valvortez, Fuka, Killia, Seraphina

Who I can play for you: Laharl, Adell, Valvortez, Fenrich, Red Magnus, Killia

Genshin Impact ***** -

Who im asking for you to play: Amber, Beidou, Fischl, Ganyu, Hu Tao, Keqing, Mona, Lisa, Diluc, Xinyan, Xiangling, Ningguang, Rosaria, Zhong Li, Eula, Yomiya

Who I can play for you: Amber, Kaeya, Jean ,Ganyu, Mona, Diluc, Zhong Li, Venti, Noelle, Barbara, Bennett, Chongyun, Razor, Childe, Ayaka

My Hero Academia/Vigilantes ***** ( I seen all the seasons and open to manga pairings too. Just ask in DM )

Who im asking for you to play: Uraraka, Jirou , Tsuyu, Momo, Yuuga, Fumikage, Nejire, Itsuka, Ibara, Setsuna, Yui, Monoma, Hatsume, Camie, Seiji, Midnight, Mirko, Mt.Lady, Pixie Bob, Mandalay, Ms.Joke, Kamaji, Shigaraki, Himiko, Kiruka

Who I can play for you: Izuku, Shoto, Uraraka, Jirou, Bakugou, Momo, Kirishima, Tenya, Denki, Mina, Hagakure, Ojiro, Itsuka, Tetsutetsu, Ibara, Monoma, Tamaki, Nejire, Mirio, Kamui, Aiwaza, Mandalay, Present Mic, Hawks, Dabi, Shigaraki, Mr.Compress

Avatar: The Last Airbender/ Korra - ****

If their is a character from Korra not listed that's fine as well, I don't mind playing anyone from that series.

Who im asking for you to play: Katara, Azula, Ty Lee, Mai, Zuko, Sokka, Toph,

Who I can play for you: Aang, Sokka, Azula, Zuko,

Dragon Quest 8-11 *** ( Hand of the Heavenly Bride works too. ) ( I haven't played the older games so I don't know too much about them. )

Who im asking for you to play: Jessica, Angelo, Red, Jade, Erik

Who I can play for you: ( Any of the Hero Protagonist but may as well be a OC. ), Angelo, Jessica, Erik

Kingdom Hearts ****

Who im asking for you to play: Aqua, Terra, Riku, Larxene, Xigbar, Xaldin, Xion, Marluxia

Who I can play for you: Terra, Ventus/Roxas, Aqua, Sora, Riku, Axel, Xion, Saix, Demyx, Xenmas, Zexion

Danganronpa *****- ( Non Despair or Despair is ok with me )

Who im asking for you to play:

DR1- Aoi, Chihiro, Celeste, Mukuro, Kirigiri, Junko,

DR2 -Akane, Chiaki, Gundam, Hiyoko, Ibuki, Peko,

DR3- Kaede, Angie, Himiko, Kirumi, Kokichi, Tenko, Miu,

Who I can play for you:

DR1- Aoi, Chihiro, Makoto, Maizono, Aoi, Leon, Mondo, Byakuyu, Hagakure, Sakura

DR2- Hajime, Chiaki, Nagito, Fuyuhiko, Ibuki, Mikan, Sonia, Kazuichi, Teruteru

DRV3- Kaede, Shuichi, Rantaro, Ryoma, Keebo, Maki, Kaito, Tenko, Himiko, Tsumugi

UGD- Komaru

Fire Emblem ***- ( Three Houses, Fates, Awakening, GBA Series, Genealogy of War, Shadow Dragon )

There are way too many characters so DM on this cause the list would be way too long to list. And we can talk about it there.

Hyperdimensional Neptunia - ****

Who im asking for you to play: Neptune, Noire, Blanc, Vert, Uni, Arfoire

Who I can play for you: Vert, Blanc, Noire, Neptune, Nepgear

Persona 4/5 - **** ( I more want to make a original story for this in this setting, whether it be prequel or sequel. But I am open to AU's or doing Canon characters for this. )

The Shield Hero -**

More to RP in the universe of it but im willing to do Canon characters too, so feel free to ask. Cause im not sure myself on who I can portray.

Pokemon - ***

- I'm more so looking to play as OC's in this universe. Along with that I kinda want to do this from the evil's team perspective. Like we can create our own evil team. Or we can be a part of Team Rocket or Team Magma/Aqua. Their are a lot of possibilities with this.

I can do Canon X OC doubling with this just feel free to ask.

World Ends With You

- More for OCs I would love to roleplay in this fandomverse. But I can also do Canon's for this too doing like a AU. ( May change this after the release of the sequel.)

Who I can play: Neku, Shiki, Beat, Koki, Sho

Who I want you to play : Shiki, Neku, Konishi, Uzuki

- Thanks for reading if you stuck around long enough. More be added over time. -

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back