• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in the Dark (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yeah! They can be vague in details! I'm thinking that the only city that is mentioned in detail will be the "Capital", where they all gathered to answer the High Oracle's call

Yeah! They can be vague in details! I'm thinking that the only city that is mentioned in detail will be the "Capital", where they all gathered to answer the High Oracle's call
So they should be vague or can they just have as much detail as we want to put in?

Go wild and if there's anything I'll mention it?
Great!
Im probably not gonna put bbcoding on my sheet, I usually do but im just kinda burned out and just wanna get my characters in the mix.
Maybe I will add some later, but for now, I won't, hope its fine that way.

Don't worry about it! (The interest check was originally going to have BBcodes as well but my brain gave up lol)

No, different! Let's use Pangaea for reference, though scaled down to about the size of Africa

No, different! Let's use Pangaea for reference, though scaled down to about the size of Africa
I was asking because I was looking to have my modern version be a transfer student to the high school that they all meet at :3 Do I just make up a country name for that too, then?

I'm interested in learning how the party came together! And I think my character will be a bard!

By the way, once characters are created, their creators are free to approach me should they want a past or modern relationship of any kind with Yuki/Aiko.

I'd love to! Maybe we should have a one week pre-start period where we discuss past and current relationships with each other?

Oh! Another idea that came to my mind is to make this RP episodic / have story arcs

I think it would be nice if the story of the RP flows toward certain goal, considering the whodunnit element of the RP, and at the end of each arcs we can take a break to recap and perhaps even open more slots for people who are interested to join

Let's do it here then! Makes it easier for the others to jump in

What are your ideas?
Well
Yuki and Blake is a tough one. He is two years younger, making it unlikely they share many classes. Their free time activities don't align particularly well either, so unless you had some specific ideas for where they could had any major interactions, id assume that they really haven't met officially. Though I could imagine that Blake has heard rumors about Yuki, the delinquent foreigner, and that they might have seen each other in school.

Well
Yuki and Blake is a tough one. He is two years younger, making it unlikely they share many classes. Their free time activities don't align particularly well either, so unless you had some specific ideas for where they could had any major interactions, id assume that they really haven't met officially. Though I could imagine that Blake has heard rumors about Yuki, the delinquent foreigner, and that they might have seen each other in school.
Yeah, Blake is a freshman, so I think he won't meet the older characters yet. But I agree that he probably has heard about them or seen them around, especially if they have some kind of reputation such as Yuka

Loma is like, the High Oracle's attendant or secretary, so I think at the very least she would knew everyone's face and name.

Well
Hello! Since our "current self" characters are in the same grade, did you want them to have a current relationship of some sorts? I am absolutely open to anything!

hehe, haven't really said anything here for a bit. Also hi and nice to meet you to everyone who I haven't said that to yet.

Alright, I'm currently working on my character, so I was wondering if it was alright, to go for a magic user with healing properties, or in other words: just someone who treats wounds, etc. and can use magic to speed up the healing process or take the pain away, stuff like that. Does that work with what we don't have yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back