• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in the Dark (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yeah, Blake is a freshman, so I think he won't meet the older characters yet. But I agree that he probably has heard about them or seen them around, especially if they have some kind of reputation such as Yuka

Loma is like, the High Oracle's attendant or secretary, so I think at the very least she would knew everyone's face and name.
I can see Loma and Aiko get along decently. Both have a strong sense of moral and helping people and have their own traditions that they strictly live by. While their religious views may differ, they seem similar enough to have a decent opinion of each other.

Hello! Since our "current self" characters are in the same grade, did you want them to have a current relationship of some sorts? I am absolutely open to anything!
I'd love how to discuss both our current and past versions of our characters get along!

Anything you had in mind?

hehe, haven't really said anything here for a bit. Also hi and nice to meet you to everyone who I haven't said that to yet.

Alright, I'm currently working on my character, so I was wondering if it was alright, to go for a magic user with healing properties, or in other words: just someone who treats wounds, etc. and can use magic to speed up the healing process or take the pain away, stuff like that. Does that work with what we don't have yet?

Welcome! A healing focused character is possible! But since I'm worried that it might be too similar to Loma, perhaps we can put a twist into it? Like, an alchemist who can mix different herbal ingredients into a a potion to heal or restore magic.

I can see Loma and Aiko get along decently. Both have a strong sense of moral and helping people and have their own traditions that they strictly live by. While their religious views may differ, they seem similar enough to have a decent opinion of each other.

I agree. Considering Aiko's position of a ruler, I think Loma will treat her with respect befitting of her position, while also not hiding her curiosity to learn more about the faraway lands she came from.

Welcome! A healing focused character is possible! But since I'm worried that it might be too similar to Loma, perhaps we can put a twist into it? Like, an alchemist who can mix different herbal ingredients into a a potion to heal or restore magic.
Would for the twist work, that her healing-magic only works when she makes music? and for the rest like a temporary power upgrade, etc. for the others we could do the alchemist potion thing, since that’s a good idea.

So like a Bard in RPG?
I think Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead is also making a character with buffing abilities, so maybe you guys can discuss it here as to avoid having two characters with similar abilities?

I agree. Considering Aiko's position of a ruler, I think Loma will treat her with respect befitting of her position, while also not hiding her curiosity to learn more about the faraway lands she came from.
Aiko is a very humble ruler. After the daimyo fell, there needed to be somebody to rule and she was the one that the people wanted. She agreed only because it was the will of the people.

She would probably not mind telling stories at the bonfire, but a empathetic person would certainly spot the pain hidden behind her voice when talking about the good memories of her home, before the calamity.

My character is a paladin able to apply battle based buffs in an aura around himself. His magic and abilities are mainly focused in on making himself and those who stay in his range stronger or tougher.
Okay… maybe a difference can be that my character makes potions with similar effects, so you don’t need to be in range, but maybe they work for only five or ten minutes, before you need to drink another potion or something. What do you think?

My character is a paladin able to apply battle based buffs in an aura around himself. His magic and abilities are mainly focused in on making himself and those who stay in his range stronger or tougher.
Or my character just makes potions for invisibility etc. to give to the others. Then our characters would be completely different

Okay… maybe a difference can be that my character makes potions with similar effects, so you don’t need to be in range, but maybe they work for only five or ten minutes, before you need to drink another potion or something. What do you think?
So like a potion master? I like the idea! Might I suggest going with a more rogue type build? Sneaky and fast moving to deliver splash potions to whomever needs it. Constantly working to supply the several types of potion to the group, but can also be the assassin of the group.

Aiko is a very humble ruler. After the daimyo fell, there needed to be somebody to rule and she was the one that the people wanted. She agreed only because it was the will of the people.

She would probably not mind telling stories at the bonfire, but a empathetic person would certainly spot the pain hidden behind her voice when talking about the good memories of her home, before the calamity.
Ohhh that's cool, I think Loma will absolutely adore the bonfire talk, when various heroes would share a story of their adventures, or a foreign folklore. She was basically raised behind the temple gates, after all, so she never really got to see the world before. Maybe she made Aiko and some other heroes promise to guide her around their kingdoms after they finished their adventure...

So like a potion master? I like the idea! Might I suggest going with a more rogue type build? Sneaky and fast moving to deliver splash potions to whomever needs it. Constantly working to supply the several types of potion to the group, but can also be the assassin of the group.
Mhm. I guess rogue mixed with potion master sounds good ^^

Mhm. I guess rogue mixed with potion master sounds good ^^
You don't have to use it. I just thought it might be a cool idea. Like the other people are in battle and suddenly your character just appears and douses them with the potion they needs. Real support and assassin type to cover the team. But if that's not to your liking, you can do whatever you like.

You don't have to use it. I just thought it might be a cool idea. Like the other people are in battle and suddenly your character just appears and douses them with the potion they needs. Real support and assassin type to cover the team. But if that's not to your liking, you can do whatever you like.
No I like it. I like the idea

yeah sounds good ^^
I can already tell that their modern selves would not get along great.

Yuki is infamous as a delinquent, but she also stands up against bullying. It's not unlikely that the time she beat up another student was against one of your characters clique. Though I can also see that clique being a core part of the rumors about Yuki being spread.

I can already tell that their modern selves would not get along great.

Yuki is infamous as a delinquent, but she also stands up against bullying. It's not unlikely that the time she beat up another student was against one of your characters clique. Though I can also see that clique being a core part of the rumors about Yuki being spread.
yeah exactly because of that it could make for an interesting thing, since they'll probably have to get along at one point. And well yeah, as I said, Amelia's envious of Yuki, because she knows Yuki doesn't have the pressure of having to be the best and has the freedom to pretty much do whatever she wants whenever she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back