• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in The Dark (A modern fantasy whodunnit RP) [CLOSED]

May I come in?? 🥺
Yeah!

To make it simpler, I'll be changing the recruitment status to closed tomorrow my timezone. Until then, if you are reading this and interested to join, just head down to OOC and start planning and making your character!

The RP will start this Thu / Fri!

Hello! We are looking for more players to join us! If you are interested, please head straight to join us in OOC!

The RP just barely started and no roles are assigned yet, so there are not much to miss!

Is this still open then? I'd love to apply

Oh perfect! I'll get started on the character sheet.

Last edited:
nice to meet you too! do you think it would be alright if i join and make a character, then?
Yeah I think so. In case it turns out not, I'll also completely take the blame for it, though I don't see why anyone would have a problem with you creating a character

Bump!

IC will be closed this weekend, so if you are interested please go jump in right away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back