• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Daemon Days(Scifi/Fantasy fusion RP)

Ramjammer

Confirmed Memelord
I'm going to post an interest check here for this RP since it has Cyberpunk and Scifi elements in it alongside the Fantasy stuff.

A lot of world building has gone into this thing and it could really use some players. It's kind of a read, but don't let the Advanced tag scare you off! Players of all kinds are welcome here, all that I ask is that you write a couple of paragraphs at minimum per post. I'm hoping to get a good sized group going with this, and I've already got a couple of storylines panned out. So don't be shy, take a look and see if you're interested. And if you have any questions, comments, or concerns don't be afraid to drop me a PM.

Giving this topic a Bump! We're still in need of regular players, and there are only 3 Kaiju slots left. So come nab one if you want to play one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back