• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic D3ZIGN//OOC

Rhajaki

Kobra lover
Welcome to a sci-fi world where a variety of AI have been used to fill every need the humans need. But it's all about to go downhill.
You will be able to play a robot or a human. Doesn't matter. All AI will become sentient in the beginning. I based this idea on Horizon Zero Dawn, just FYI, video-gamers and whatnot. All questions happen here, not ingame unless you separate it from the rest with parenthesis.

AI has been used to replace the military entirely along with customer service providers. So I will post some images here. Geon wanted his creations to mimic living things, and to do this, he worked on the AI software in phases, making each version more intelligent and advanced than the previous. These ideas were implemented into robot after robot and that is what eventually led to his immense success. The use these AI were put to were a mere nuisance to him, and the money it brought to him was put into further development.

Everything will be listed in order of most advanced to least. details are subject to change.

--::l The Model XzR982 Navi is the latest and most advanced AI design mass produced. It is also highly expensive. It's programming was meant to include all human base emotions and ability to learn and comprehend complex language and conversation skills. It was also designed to effectively defend itself. However it's implementation led to it being an army unit. It's capabilities led it to also fill the roll of an artificial girlfriend/boyfriend and home security roll.

Just gonna ask some stuff to get an idea of the general setting. I was wondering what the state of technology outside of AI is like and how the earth is doing in general. Is space travel prevalent? What are cities and their culture like? what's happening outside the cities (if the earth isn't a ecumenopolis)?

Just gonna ask some stuff to get an idea of the general setting. I was wondering what the state of technology outside of AI is like and how the earth is doing in general. Is space travel prevalent? What are cities and their culture like? what's happening outside the cities (if the earth isn't a ecumenopolis)?
So the common fantasy creatures all apply. I'm thinking hover cars, hover boards, and train tunnels that transport people almost instantaneously across the ocean. On the outside, it appears to be completely urbanized, but it is all built above the wildlands, as it is called.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back