• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern D@RK OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
OppositeInverse OppositeInverse since everyone seems to be establishing relationships between characters, do you think we should put them somewhere. Like on the character page or somewhere like that :P
To flesh them out a bit :D I think it would be cool.

Added my Relationship Tab updates as well as well as the Character list on the CS Template Post.

I really hope you guys are ready for some deep dark horror :}

Q has to do the work thang today. :'(
I want to stay home and write a response too.

Hoping to get one up tomorrow. (I don't have to adult tomorrow).

S'all good over in sunny Britain.

When it comes to group RPs, as I've said previously, I'm new to all this, so... do we not wait for everyone to post before taking our next turn? I'm confused.

I've been pretty tired lately, been busy for the past couple of days. If all goes to plan, I will get a post up tonight.
And how are ya?
Tired as well... my ass partied all night last night haha.

S'all good over in sunny Britain.

When it comes to group RPs, as I've said previously, I'm new to all this, so... do we not wait for everyone to post before taking our next turn? I'm confused.
And you don't HAVE to in my RP's, but no more than posting twice in a row of someone else hasn't posted yet so they don't get too far behind.

No just keep on going, honestly I think I have to drop.
Did not expect so much school work to pile up so fast, I have lots of work to do with preparing and then when it starts so I doubt I could even keep up with a long RP. Sorry.

Nooooo. Don't leave us!!! :'(

Oh.

At this rate, I imagine that everyone would have to work hard to survive since we've dwindled in numbers.

No just keep on going, honestly I think I have to drop.
Did not expect so much school work to pile up so fast, I have lots of work to do with preparing and then when it starts so I doubt I could even keep up with a long RP. Sorry.

But good luck on that school work man.

We won, and took our winning streak to competitive and popped off!

Sadly I don’t know if I can do the RP anymore as it’s taking up a lot more of my time than I initially thought it would.

And to your competition as well. Y'all better continue to win. We'll be cheering for you guys in spirit.

Just a thought....
Those who have dropped could be the next few people to die....

Again... just a thought. Obviously, we wouldn't use their character without their permission to do so.

You guys can kill my character!

Also I can’t stream overwatch for some reason everything else is fine but my fps just dies with OW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back