• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern d:fi | a kpop group rp

scarletwitxh

cowabummer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Image result for kpop silhouette gif

hopeful trainees come together as one group with a mission to defy the odds stacked against them
DYNASTY Entertainment was on its way to becoming the greatest entertainment company in South Korea. A new company, founded in 2013, they were home to one of the fastest growing girl groups, RO5E, as well as half a dozen other successful groups and artists. Underrated but rising through the ranks, trainees from every city on the planet were auditioning for the prestigious company. In 2017, chaos erupted. CEO Bae DoHyeon was suspected of taking bribes to debut unfit trainees, excessive gambling of company funds, and drug usage. RO5E disbanded months after when two out of five members got into a scandal with a variety host. Managers were outed for their rough treatment of idols and trainees. Going from South Korea's most prestigious entertainment company to being looked down upon, it felt like the company would never pick itself back up.

Skip to 2019. Not many trainees stayed. Those who did were still hopeful for the company's return to status or too broke to leave and pay off their debt to the company. A new CEO took the place of their old with a new vision for the company, a new strategy to build back the reputation they once lost.

A co-ed group would be the company's newest to debut. Only the strongest could last in the group considering the pressures that the media and knetz would press onto these new idols. Handpicked by the CEO herself, will d:fi last?

The premise of the roleplay, as stated above, is a group coming from a 'fallen-from-grace' entertainment company that's struggling. However, there are internal pressures, such as members clashing together, and even secrets that each member holds like secrets or pasts that they hold back (secrets and pasts can/will be put on the character sheets). There will also be outside pressures on the group (and I'll create events throughout the roleplay that will add drama).
I'm looking for 7-8 others (might change in the future) to build a kpop group that's both males and females! Preferable half males and half females or close to it. The concept of the group is yet to be determined and ideas are gladly accepted!

Certain roles in a group are more desired than others. That being said, it's first come, first serve for roles. Not everyone can be a main dancer or maknae, etc. Limit the roles you take, too!

character sheets^^

Last edited:
wonderful! a good start, I think! I'll work on a basic character sheet/page to send the sheets to.

VALEN T. VALEN T. , as far as a post requirement goes, my philosophy is always quality over quantity. It's hard to put a limit, but I'd say one solid paragraph at the least, two is more preferable. Depends on situation/dialogue!

here's the link to character sheets!

Hey I’m interested in playing a role for the Leader/lead vocals, if this is still active?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back