• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
me 3 sounds incredible. I'm actually Native American as well so it would be really fun to play out some real ceremonies and add some sci fi to it :D

This actually looks incredibly interesting! Any chance you're still looking for more characters? If not all good, will just watch from the sidelines!
me 3 sounds incredible. I'm actually Native American as well so it would be really fun to play out some real ceremonies and add some sci fi to it :D
Sure, we're still open so feel free to make a character or join the discord. Unfortunately, as I said above, I'm unsure when I'll be able to kick start the RP. But hopefully in the next week or so if all goes well we'll start.

Sure, we're still open so feel free to make a character or join the discord. Unfortunately, as I said above, I'm unsure when I'll be able to kick start the RP. But hopefully in the next week or so if all goes well we'll start.
Of course, no rush! Would also love a link to the discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back