• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Nocturne.

Hiatus!

Ding dong, bing bong...

That... noise...

Rise and shine.

The clear fog of morning slowly parts, leaving white clouds and a gleaming sun. Ideal, as it is: but unkempt grass sets it off, decrepit walls of a long untended facility...

Wait. No, it's...

Fresh?

Something's... different.

The facility no longer bears bleak walls of concrete and unkempt floors. Instead, there are pristine walls, and tile foundations to spare, drawing across into huge corridors. A multitude of rooms present themselves, and stairs lead up, though blocked by walls, metal gates and slats. There's one thought, and one thought only: this isn't the facility.

It seems as though gratefulness is appropriate, no? The facility could be damned, as this place... it was a spectacle to behold. Memories foggy but for some tidbits of information, the juveniles of the facility—

No, the students of Hope's Peak...

Rise from their slumber.

laDV6Fe.jpg

Last edited:
94yGWrR.png

This is different.

A bit too different, if you asked Hiyoko.

He was used to routine, as monotonous and torturous as it was. Waking up in a plain— and almost sterile— facility room to go through his daily routine. A flurry of thoughts, and, yet...

Hyoko's mind was... fuzzy. A flurry of memories, but they're all blurred. Names, but they're jumbled. So jumbled, it's indecipherable. Faces, and they're all...!

Hyoko feels his eye twitch, and he steadies himself on the unfamiliar wall next to him, taking deep breaths as he looks around. Don't stress out yet.

The room, unfamiliar as it is, has familiar comforts: a few stray dolls, stitched together. Ones he'd made. Books he'd read for his practices, and...

Materials? Way more than he'd had at his disposal in the facility. He supposes he should be grateful, no longer limited to safety scissors and thin, flimsy string, under the guise of 'we don't want you to hurt yourself!'

Maybe, this... wasn't as awful as he thought...?

Hyoko rifled through a series of wooden drawers, most containing more miscellaneous items— before his hands finally grabbed a key. Wonderful!

Finally, Hyoko approached the wooden door, rattling the knob— which opened easily. Stepping out, a multitude of doors is the first thing he sees, accented by pixelated portraits of what he (assumed) to be his fellow... residents? Students?

He can't remember. It's all getting fuzzier by the minute.

Well... this is a school, right? It's definitely not the facility, made obvious by the superior architecture and well-kept facilities... and the only other place that would have dorms like this was a school, right?

If it's a school... there must be a common room, somewhere. Somewhere where all the other students gathered, where Hyoko wasn't alone.

Speak of the devil, and he (or rather, it, shall appear):

A door labeled 'Common Room' sat straight and in front of him, the double doors almost calling for him.

Did he really have another choice?

Attachments

• custom_danganronpa_introduction_screen_by_mikkmakk_dd8r4rx (1).jpg
    custom_danganronpa_introduction_screen_by_mikkmakk_dd8r4rx (1).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 150
Last edited:
85A5B01C-DE76-4981-9AAD-905648AEA594.png
I should really get up now... I don’t want to anger them by being late again.

Namiko opened her eyes slowly, reluctant to leave the comfort of her bed. It took a few moments for her eyes to adjust and for her to take in her room. It didn’t look like her room at the facility. It was too...
Decorated? Yes. Decorated.

Her room at the facility had never been like this. In fact, her facility room was very drab in comparison. Namiko took a look around, her curiosity peaked. On the walls were various game prints of her favourite video games. In front of her stood a table with a singular handheld console. It looked like an original Gameboy. She planted her feet firmly on the floor to take a better look at her surroundings. Behind her bed were some cupboards and shelves, the shelves holding a few figures of characters like Aigis from Persona 3. Namiko opened one of the cupboards to find it empty, except for a change of clothes and a bag.

Shame. Guess that’s all for my room.

Namiko took the bag from its place on the shelf and placed the games console into it. As she lifted the console, she saw something glint behind it. A key. The attached keychain had something written on it. Her name. She put the key into her bag along with the games console and headed for the door, her head starting to spin with questions.
Was she alone? How did she get here? What happened to the facility? Where were the others, if there were any? Where is the food?

Where is the food? Ah. That’s my stomach guiding my head again. Suppose I should see if there’s anywhere I can get something to eat. Maybe there are others there too.

Namiko turned the knob and left her room. Surely there had to be somewhere she could get food. And that’s when she found the Common Room. Without a moments hesitation, she grabbed the door handle and opened one of the double doors.​

Ultimate Banker: Kamina Kiryunosuke
1610201805485.png

Beyond the twin doors one of the students had already arrived to the common room, seeming lost as to what was going on. It seemed as though the transition from the drab, grey walls of the facility to the newly furnished rooms and architecture of this new place didn't exactly sit right. The boy recalled drifting off to sleep in a room surrounded by nothing but stone walls, and a locked steel door only the night before but was immediately awoken to a room that was completely, and suspiciously for that matter, customized to his own liking. The room in question was filled with various accessories that he'd find in his very own office, such as calculators, several note pads, and even a large abacus that sat on his desk. Along with these items was a laptop of his own that sat on the desk, as well as a desktop that had already been set up. Try as he might, neither computer would not connect to the internet by any means. While he chalked it up to still being "detained", the boy still felt uneasy, and decided to investigate on his own.

However, he didn't find any useful answers as to where exactly he was supposed to be and was left dejected for a while. Spotting the two newcomers that entered the common room, the young man raised his hand with a small wave and a friendly smile as he approached the two of them. "Oh, hey." The young man greeted the two. "You guys have any idea where we are? I just sort of woke up here for some reason."

CyberPopBlue CyberPopBlue Nocturne. Nocturne.

6BAD8DC0-329B-4378-B5AB-8815EFDB6B41.png

:bishiesparklesr: <3:bishiesparklesl:

Eh? Where…?

Momoka opened her eyes to extremely unfamiliar surroundings. As she eased into consciousness and let her eyes get adjusted, it became clear that she had never seen this room before. In fact, she couldn’t remember how she got here in the first place. Her memories were all jumbled, which was a cause for confusion.

At the current moment, however, she was more curious than anything, and got up quickly to start looking around. Compared to the bleak, miserable facility, this room was amazing. Not only did she have most of her old makeup and clothes back, but there were a lot of new additions as well. Designer brands, expensive makeup, luxury items, and even some fancy camera equipment. It was certainly a bit strange, but she wasn’t about to complain.

I don’t know where I am, but… “This is so… fucking cool!”

However, she supposed the next step was to figure out why she was here and not at the facility anymore. The only way she could do that, she guessed, was to leave her room, look around, and hopefully find someone that could help. And so, she quickly did her makeup and dressed in a simple uniform before opening the door and leaving.

This seemed to be some sort of fancy school, and sure enough, it was just as exciting and refreshing as her room was. What was concerning, though, was that she hadn’t passed by a single person as she was looking around. Surely she couldn’t be alone? Yikes, that would be scary…

Soon, she came across a door marked “Common Room”. She supposed this was her best shot at finding anyone else, and when she peeked inside to find three other people, she broke out in a relieved smile. “Yo!” She called out, giving them all a warm wave as she entered. She was just happy to see other people.

“Umm, so, it’s nice and all, but I’ve never seen this place in my life.” She frowned slightly, tilting her head. “I don’t think it’d be too far-fetched to guess we’re all in the same situation?”

Nocturne. Nocturne. CyberPopBlue CyberPopBlue NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack

7E7FB172-51C6-414B-B4C9-BC87F97FE771.png
The Ultimate Craftsman:
Abelgard Müller

Darkness.... a both an alien and yet, familiar concept to many humans. With it, brings the feeling of dread and weakness, unable to see even a flicker of movement in the void, and left in a state of helplessness.... yet, familiar, as many living beings sleep in the darkness order to regain their strength, unknowing of what creature or threat may arrive to deliver what’s due. This is what Abelgard was currently going through, and honestly, it seems like the normal for him, dreams and nightmares he would most likely forget by the time that dawn of a new day has arrive and preparing for yet another boring day in this facility and do it all over again the next day. Maybe he did deserved it after that one time... even though it seems a bit foggy right now at the moment, but right now, it feels as though he already learned his lesson and the fact that he still stays here says a lot. He wonders why this facility even exists if it looks like it was about to fall apart after a simple touch.... it would have been a bit more livelier to clean the floors and apply a fresh coat of paint every once in a while... but it seems like nothing but ranting in his head.

Opening his eyes, albeit slowly and rather lazily, and adjusting to the morning light, he found himself in his room once again, and then getting up to sit at the edge of his bed, before noticing something wasn’t right here. There were familiar yet alien objects within his room.... mechanical parts, gears, wires and tubes, and a toolbox were spread around in unequal amounts of the room. He was never allowed to bring anything like this over here... only his right mechanical arm due to the sheer importance of it when performing everyday needs, but while this was a welcomed change and all... it doesn’t sit well in his stomach.

Abel would only made a sigh, as he went to a nearby table that had a wooden box on top, using his left hand to open it and raise the object within, a entering Metal and old looking arm, as well as a sort of monocle within as well. He would put on the monocle like object over his left eye, and started attaching the metal arm onto his right shoulder, the entire set seemingly polished new and freshly oiled, which he enjoyed seeing. But he did say something to himself....

“Perhaps my peers outside of my room would know more about the state of this building and the current events.... due to my memory being a bit foggy right now.... if I can encounter anyone on my travels.”

As the young man then approached the door leading to the hallways of the facility, and what a sight to behold. It was like the facility had just been opened in its first days.... the walls were still at top condition, and the floors were exceptionally clean other than a few footprints he could barely see, but still, it was a welcome change for his part.... but a change that seemed to disturb him. What happened here? Why would the facility need fixing up? Why was there tools for creating machinery within his room? So many questions, yet, so little possible answers that could pop up to his head. Whatever it is... this is possibly not the same facility he used to be, whatever it was.

There also seemed to be a multitude of doors within this very highway, of pixelated images of people faces? He turned toward his own door and saw a rather pixelated version of himself standing right there in a portrait. Rather strange way of keeping note of who occupied a singular room... but enough of that, it provided evidence for an question he had, and hopefully, he would come across more people the further he goes within the ‘facility’ or whatever it may be.

Making his way down the hallway, he only spared a glance towards other branching hallways and rooms... it seemed, a bit unnerving as he seemed to be the only one here, but alas, his hears heard sources of muffled voices, and getting close to the source, seemed to be past two doors labeled ‘common room’. Let’s hope that they are the peaceful kind of folk, as he grabbed the handle to the door and opened it, before entering. And truth be told, this was rather a wide variety of people he could see, although, it seems Abelgard would most likely be the elephant of the room with his rather old clothing choice and right mechanical arm. Hopefully he wasn’t interrupting something important, as he said out loud to the occupants of the room:

“Ah, Greetings over there fellow individuals. Nice to see that there are actually people in here and not myself, but a rather strange place we have woken up in. I have never recalled anything like this in my life... although my mind seems a bit out of place for the moment... but still, nice to meet you all.”

The man had said in a rather heavy German accent, as he gave a wave towards the others using his right and mechanical arm. Hopefully, his introduction and appearance hasn’t disturbed anyone, because he doesn’t want to be scaring the only people in possible miles in here.

Nocturne. Nocturne. CyberPopBlue CyberPopBlue NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack Shinyy Shinyy

Hope might be the most mortal creation by its distillment of intent, control of fate, future, and will. We can not help but hope in this life, and sometimes, our hopes conflict and tear us apart.-Thyron, 20xx

No alarm clocks, no watches, no light of any kind woke him. He sat up to a room void of time, still, stagnant with the smell of varying tomes and devout imagery. His eyes had yet to adjust to the dark, silhouettes of tapers, tea candles, and glass were scattered between the desk and bookshelves. When he stood, he fixed his low bed without a variance in texture-soft and fluffy-otherworldly so. A flame to a candle unveiled his typical wear, the scent of cherry blossoms warpped his mind passed his shambled attire and messy follicles. Too busy figuring out what they said or why the symbols were switched, the inquisitive boy wrapped his hands around his key card and other "gifts" to look them over. Leaned over his desk, picking through his journals, he searched the dates to see where he was or what had happened only to find out many pages were haphazardly torn.

Armed with the journal slid between an Apocrypha, he carefully studied the neat pixilated icons of him and others when shifting down the hall. A gait manifested toward talkative doors; vanishing almost as quickly as it came. He summoned a breath then pressed his hands to both doors, his eyes shimmering like amber in moonlight. So, many, interesting characters. None of them he'd part his lips to engage. No, Thyron wouldn't waste his time with that. For now, he slid into those doors hoping to do so under their radar; his hazel hues behind lenses trying to make sense of this all.

Modern THY.jpg

1610358201050.png

Warren tossed and turned in his bed, his last memory playing in his mind as a dream. He was walking through one of the cell blocks of a juvenile facility. He passed by several kids, some who looked to be elementary school students. They stared at him, some with a curious fascination, like he was the one on the inside of the cells and not the other way around. Others looked at him like he was some sort of enemy, a target to be killed and disposed of. He wasn't sure how to feel as he had so little interaction with others close to his own age aside from family, and maybe the occasional witness. Yet something was off, the prison itself started to change in all manner of ways. He stood underneath the shadow of someone who spoke in a disjointed and static voice yet someone Warren understood certain words. Error, New facility, Cell here, For the best, Warden. He jolted awake at that last word. For some reason he'd felt fear at that last moment, the mention of his actual name. He shook off the thought and tried to slow his breathing down, unaware that he'd been panting at all.

He was shocked by what was around him. This was not like any room he'd stayed at. His bed was hidden in the corner, a set of screens blocking his view and the view of him. The bookshelves were filled with several psychology and criminal justice texts. A digital board was on one of the walls, when Warren tapped the screen he found he was able to type and draw on it. He was even able to look up a few case files but closed them. There was a desk with a recorder on it, which he snagged just in case. The drawers of the desk held notebooks and pens with one filled with all kinds of candy, he wanted to take some but as he was unsure, he left it as is. The final touch to the room was a set of chairs and one of those odd couches that he'd seen some offices with a long back that curled over on one side and a table in between the chairs.

As he left the room and walked down the hall, he felt the strangeness continue. Each room had small pixelated images on them, his own included. As he continued to explore wherever it is he was, Warren saw a common room up ahead, the sign helped with that. He put his hand on the doorknob then took it off. Warren repeated this process a few more times until his OCD finally stopped and allowed him to continue on with his life. That never seemed to get easier for him despite having been in therapy for some time now. He opened the doors and was somewhat happy to see others here, even though he'd likely have issues with trying to talk to them, at least he wasn't alone here. "At least I'm not the only one." He said as he made his way over. "Let me just take a wild guess here, you all have no clue what's going on either huh?"

1610388158619.png

I hit my head pretty hard this time. I couldn't recall how I got here or where I was, but the room I was in was eerily surreal. The room wasn't very safe by no means and each wall was lined with clocks of many sizes and designs. In the back on the room was a dresser with a chess timer and on the right wall was a grandfather clock. I spotted one of the wall clocks and it had something coming out of it like a cuckoo. The strange bear almost looked out of place, but it make no sound as it came in and out. Her gaze flowed from the clocks to the desk with a laptop and the desktops scattered around the floor, so far there wasn't any particularly odd about the room until one noticed the many snakes of cords connecting to the various computers. None of them seemed to be turned on, but the cords draped across the floor like they could sliver over to me and strangle me/ I briefly imagined the cords curling around my foot and tripping forward into the nearest T.V, then cracking my head open on it. I shuddered at the thought, but why had I thought such a thing. I couldn't remember. Why was I so scared of taking a step into this room? Why was it this room seemed so dangerous? I noticed some of the shelves on the wall were stacked with movies and books with twisted titles. I force my gaze away and started into the mess.
It wasn't just computers, but anything and everything from shoe laces to yarn to the banana peel on my left. Walking toward the exit had been like tight roping at a circus, impossible. I tripped on everything. I tripped on each cord and each mess, until my body flew out the door and into the wall outside the room. I continued down the hallway thinking I was finally safe from the many terrible clocks when I spotted a door labeled Common Room, but as I stepped forward I realized I'd been thinking about the clocks too long and I hadn't noticed the paper stuck to my foot. I slid on the paper instead of falling face forward and skated toward the door. The two double doors hit me harder than the wall even as they flew open from the impact. My body surged forward threw the door and I blacked out again.
~~~
I couldn't remember how I had gotten here. What I was doing here? But my head hurt---it really hurt---like someone was repeatedly knocking on the inside. I was on my knees now looking around the new room, but she wasn't alone. There was others piled up into the room. Strange people of all shapes and sizes, but each one of them seemed as confused as I was. My face turned red. Where was I?

"Did I hit my head too hard?" I whispered.​

R4qvpMtvp5AotvRLnR4M0_tzwpXnpJ8sS7wu7GNYhwdjFahIyK7Bxt57072F5Yw4Vs6CoJHYGWtrG-ohGMrT7fBh2-SGt6g7kwQ7eiGILlxikat-GWy96-JdDWwigW1zooVzr4qR

"Alright just hold your breath Blue and when you're ready take the shot. That guy is about 40 meters away. Once he is out we can move towards the other guys, Green Arrow said quietly. the Arrow looked to the right to keep an eye on the other enemies while his protégé focused on her target. He was proud of her. She was looking like a mini copy of him with her skills and she was becoming scary good.

Blue looked at her teacher while he gave her a nod to go ahead and take the shot. She focused back at the man who was wearing all black holding what looked like a MP5. She held her breath and let go of the line and fired the arrow, taking out her target. "Yes I got him. lets go down there and get the oth---," but before she could finish her sentence, they were hit with a flash of light. The bright light caused her to hit the railing and made her fall over the building. Her vision then came back and she could see herself falling. While in the air, she turned around and grabbed an arrow out of her quiver. She aimed her bow at the building and was about to shoot the arrow then boom!!!!

"AHHHHH!" she screamed as she just woke up from a dream. Still dazed from just waking up, she got up and went forward, hitting a desk. "What the heck, a desk, where am I," she looked around, confused, the room appeared to be some kind underground lair. Like something she saw in a movie or show. It looked kind of familiar, but her memories were kind of fuzzy. Her head was throbbing like she got hit by a bus or something. She couldn't remember anything. She just remembered waking up screaming. The room was dark, with 3 different kinds of bows on the wall, she stepped towards the bows, drawn to them. Reaching out to touch the bow, she noticed two different kinds of superhero suits. One of them was a dark green with a hood and the other was a dark blue with a hood as well.
“This is so awesome!” The bow was a deep blue and had a grayish tint to it. It was also super light and made out of carbon fiber. “Why does It feel so familiar?” She strapped the bow on her back like it was a daily routine. Without much thought, she headed toward the door, peering into the hallway. In the darkness, the words "common room" were illuminated above the doorway. Like being pulled by an invisible string, she entered the room to find people she didn't recognize. She studied the room and then said out loud," what is going on here?"

1610470316420.png
"Thank you! This is such an honour, I never thought for a moment I'd win." Kasumi smiled at the crowd before her, trophy in hand. She had to lift it up a little to avoid crushing one of the false tails coiled around her.

As the clapping faded, Kasumi found her eyes opening to find an unnaturally bright room. Where were the grey walls of the facility? The dim, yellow lights? She took a few moments to adjust to the brightness of the lights in her room. For the last several years, she only knew dimly lit rooms and halls, so this was a rather stark contrast she wasn't prepared for. Once adjusted, she sat up to take in her surroundings. Orange walls were paired with a black carpet. The covers on her bed were patterned, rather than plain. There was a bookshelf to the left of her bed, packed with books and what seemed like filing boxes.
Designing Prop Armour, Metal Moulding, concept art books. Kasumi read to herself as she looked at the books. Her eyes locked onto the boxes, and then widened. Her entire face lit up with excitement. Dress patterns, Bag patterns, Prop patterns. Oh my goodness, did I die and go to heaven?! Kasumi had been denied her usual reading materials at the facility, instead being given set patterns to follow.

After the excitement of the bookshelf wore off, Kasumi looked around the rest of the room. There was a floor length mirror standing next to a row of mannequins, a divider to the right of that. A desk stood with a sewing machine on top, and there looked to be shelves of fabric rolls. There was also a table laden with measuring tapes, pencils, sketchbooks, and a couple of notepads. Kasumi got out of bed to see what was behind the divider as she could see the end of a metal clothes rack poking out from behind it.

"My cosplays!" She exclaimed, unable to contain the excitement any longer. "But where are my wigs?" Kasumi began to turn around the room, spotting the shelves lining the wall next to the bathroom door. There stood mannequin heads, each wearing a different wig. She was absolutely elated, but also concerned at the same time.

This can't be real... Right?
Kasumi felt as though she was being tricked, but had to put on one of the cosplays she had worked so hard on. Her eyes glanced over the Ophelia cosplay that she kept as a reminder of her beginnings, and she quickly flicked through the hanging outfits. Picking up something that looked relatively normal in comparison, she ran over to the shelves of wigs and found the one to match. she slid behind the divider to change, and admired herself in the mirror.

Time to embrace the confident woman that I appear to be. She thought to herself as she pinned the wig in place. The woman reflected in the mirror wasn't quite her but also not quite the character she wanted to be. She looked around and found the prop bucket and fastened a sheath to her belt before leaving the comfort of the divider to rummage through the drawers in her bedside unit. There Kasumi found an abundance of face paints, body paints, makeup, and cosmetic lenses. She grabbed the appropriate palettes and lipstick and headed to the bathroom to finish the transformation.

Kasumi left her room, happy with her appearance. She walked with purpose and authority, heading to find literally anybody else that might be in this weird building. Finding the Common Room, she gave herself a little pep talk before she opened the doors. Walking into the Common Room, she was no longer Kasumi but now Yuuki Asuna.
"Hello."

Ultimate Broker: ??? | Ultimate Banker: Kamina Kiryunosuke

1610477483816.png
1610201805485.png

"I guess it looks like nobody else here has any idea what's going on... I'm going to assume that the rest of you are from the Facility." A new student appeared amongst the ever growing crowd of newcomers, standing with her arms crossed as she blankly stared at the other students that now gathered. While there were quite a bit of people here already, it seemed that not everyone has gathered here yet. When she left her room, the young woman counted 15 other dorm rooms. She assumed that there would be no more than 16 students on this floor, at the very least but the weirdest thing that she didn't encounter any staff or adults, period. Was being moved here supposed to be a part of her rehabilitation or whatever? Though this place was absolutely nothing like the facility she grew accustomed to, this place did give the feel of a proper boarding school as opposed to a correctional facility filled with social degenerates. This place seemed like it was nice enough, at least. The bed she found herself in after waking up was much more comfortable than the hard slab of a mattress that she forced herself to sleep on. The young woman hoped to herself that the food would be decent enough as well.

"I think enough of us have gathered around here, right?" The young woman said in a flat, monotone voice as she scanned the rest of the other students. Going from first appearances, there were a few plain and ordinary looking ones but overall they were quite the eccentric bunch. It didn't seem like there would be any difficult people to work with from first glance, at least. "Before somebody else arrives and redundantly asks if 'anybody knows what's going on', we should probably start looking for answers, yeah? Whoever sent all of us here from wherever we came from might not have a picnic in mind. We should at least try and figure where we're at." She said with a sigh.

"I can tell you're gonna be fun to hang out with." The blue haired young man laughed nervously as he responded to the young woman. "Maybe the guys at the facility are playing a trick on us! Like a bonding exercise or something. But wait, shouldn't we introduce ourselves first or something? That's usually how these things go, right?"

"If you say so." She replied flatly as she stared at the young man, waiting for him to go first.

"I'll go first then." He said with a sheepish grin as he introduced himself. "I'm Kamina Kiryunosuke. But the rest of you guys can call me Kiryu. I also happen to have an Ultimate Talent. Since the rest of you guys might be from the facility like the two of us, I'm assuming that you guys have one too. I'm the Ultimate Banker. I'd rather not go into much detail about my talent specifically, but basically if you live in Japan then I probably own the bank that owns your house."

"..." With her arms still closed and remaining silent, it seemed like the young woman didn't really feel like introducing herself.

• After entering the Common Room, Namiko had waved hello to the person already sat there before beginning a hunt for food. By the time she had sat down, various other people had begun filtering into the room. She regarded them all with intrigue, trying to figure out their talents. They all have to have one, right. Namiko fixed each individual with a curious look. It was as if she were sizing her up, whereas she was actually observing details about how they're dressed, how they stand, and how they present herself to help her deductions.
    Some kind of professional, need to talk to him. She's involved with fashion, model maybe? Definitely a craftsman.
    A lot of them became difficult for her to work out as they were dressed so... Ordinary. Except those two. She was looking at the girl in cosplay and the one with a bow. Archer, and Cosplayer.

Namiko didn't say anything when each person greeted everyone in the room. Instead, she raised a hand and waved, more interested in the food in front of her. She listened to bits of conversation here and there, and then tuned in once the rather emotionless looking girl began talking. They were discussing everybody's joint confusion, and the green haired girl had taken charge. There was a suggestion to explore this new place, and then a suggestion from the boy who was there when she arrived that they introduced themselves. He introduced himself as Kamina Kiryunosuke, the Ultimate Banker. Ultimate Banker... No wonder he looks so professional. Namiko made a mental note of the name. She decided now was a good time to stop eating and pipe up herself, if only to be able to continue to eat uninterrupted.

"I'm Namiko Akechi. My talent is the Ultimate Gamer." As if to demonstrate her point, she brandished the Gameboy from her bag to show everyone before carefully placing it back in. "You might know me by my streaming name Oracle." She smiled at everybody before sitting down to finish her food, and waited for others to speak up.

e5vAujw.jpg
Kevin Hoek
The Ultimate Enforcer

╒═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╕

Kevin woke up from an unusual slumber. What was he doing before he fell asleep? He placed his right hand on his head as it was pounding like hell. someone really had gotten him good. wait, his right hand was free!? That was not good. He always made sure to lock his right hand to his bed. As he looked at his wrist he didn’t see the handcuff that he had expected to be on, nor any indication that it had been on there in the first place. It was then that he noticed that the room he woke up in was unusual as well. Not the drab grey walls of his room at the facility. "what the!?"

He took a look around the room. If he would have made a guess he would say he was in some sort of police armory. Kevin checked under the pillow. Even if he already knew that what he was looking for was not there, still it was worth a try. Nope, no key. Could “he” be so smart to remove the bindings himself? that is highly unlikely. And even if “he” developed that ability, it still had to leave some sort of mark on his wrist.

Kevin got up. again a wave of dizziness hit him as he got off the cot he woke up on. a few seconds later he regained his senses and was completely awake. Now he had the opportunity to truly examine the room he was in. Sure it was almost like a police armory with all kinds of protective gear on the wall and desks with several rolls of police tape. he walked over to the desk and opened the top drawer. he saw a pair of handcuffs, the same he used to restrain himself when he sleeps. he took them out and laid them on the desk. The drawer also contained a few other things one would find useful to apprehend and restrain a [strike]victim[/strike] suspect. But that was not important at this moment. Kevin looked around the room a little bit further with the most notable things he found were a medical cabinet containing some basic first-aid supplies and a few padlocked lockers which Kevin couldn’t open at the moment. the keys had to be somewhere here. But he had other things to concern.

Kevin walked to the door that led out of his room and went outside. What was this place? it certainly was not the facility. This place looked more like some school. He noticed the other rooms and the small pixelated images of their residents next to each of them. He stared at the pictures until he thought to hear voices from somewhere. Kevin followed the voices until he arrived at a pair of double doors with “common room” above them. He placed his ear against the door and concluded that there were multiple people inside. maybe one of them would be the one that put him in here. Kevin took a step back and took a deep breath. "Here we go" he raised his right foot and Sparta kicked open the door and moved inside. There were several people in there, none of which really looked like they would know much. Someone had to know at least something. time to drag out who. "Now! If you all don't want some bones to be broken here someone better explain what the hell is going on!!" he said as he cracked his knuckles to show he was serious. He might not specifically want anyone to get hurt, but if it was needed, so be it.

╘═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╛

{Location}: Common room
~
{Interaction}: people

1610855942004.png

The common room was full of unique people. I searched the room quietly, filling out of place. I was by the doorway on my knees with enough room for the newcomers to ignore my presence, but not quite in the middle of the room. I stared up as the two begun introducing themselves and frowned and how impressive the two students sounded. Ultimate's. True Ultimate's at that, I guess you could call me talented, talented at failing. if it was a race I would fall in the first few steps, if it was a test i would---and have---fallen out of my seat, flipped my desk, and my quiz paper flew into the air and five feet away from the teachers desk before I was kicked out. I slowly rose from the floor even though I was probably safer on all fours and silently greeted my classmates.
I stared at the most interesting candidates, seeing a bow, a mechanical arm, and even a girl dressed strangely familiar. Maybe I'd seen her in an anime.....I was about to start daydreaming, when I heard the word "cosplayer" pique my interest followed by more introductions, but try as I might I couldn't keep up with their names. I held out my hand and counter, holding up one finger Banker. Cosplayer. Gamer. And then there was me. I was just the Ultimate Klutz, not useful or well known, just clumsy. I let out a sigh wondering if introducing myself was a good idea, what if I jumped up spun around an made a grand interest---no, no, no. I could spin around too fast, turn and collide into someone. Bad idea. Maybe I could speak softly and no one would hear me.
I picture myself whispering while they were talking, but five minutes later as they begun to introduce themselves all eyes turned to me., waiting for my introduction. I stared into my new classmates eyes one by one and turned to bolt. Instead, I came crashing into the door again and fell on my butt.
Bad idea, I shook my head.
This was not working. no. I slapped my cheeks like I was trying to wake up, but quickly realized I was daydreaming anyway. Shaking off my delusion, I stepped forward bumping into a near by student. Like the wind was knocked from my lungs, like their was nothing to keep me grounded, I fell backward and hit the ground again. Looking up at everyone from the safety of the floor, I waved my hand, "My name is Izumi Mitsuki," my face heated up from embarrassment, "my talent is being the Ultimate Klutz." I wanted to add that "I couldn't walk ten feet without tripping or hitting something" but I kept the last statement to myself.​

• E668A104-2516-402A-828A-F7947EA6961A.png
    The Ultimate Craftsman:
    Abelgard Müller

Well, if this was a very interesting situation that had occurred as of now, as Abelgard inspected the room with the both of his eyes, and it seems that the most interesting of individuals are currently both standing right here questioning about their current situation as well as entering the room, and it was from here when he truly began taking their appearances into account. What definitely did catch his attention, other than some few individuals who looked rather above-average, there were those who seemed to be dressed much more accordingly, such as a woman with a bow, which reminded him be careful once more, and also a woman who seemed to be cosplaying as another individual, but honestly, he didn’t care about those.... weird stories of individuals about overextended plot lines and confusing plot, he gave up on that only 15.6 minutes after reading it.

But, things gotten really interesting when a green haired woman started trying to get things within order; and is actively trying to figure out more answers than asking questions now, probably someone who knows better, Abel merely noted, and from there, people began introducing themselves to each other. First off was the Ultimate Banker, who seemed to be rather optimistic about his Ultimate and something regarding to owning the bank that owns people’s houses... honestly, a rather happy individual if he said so himself, unsure of what else to be said other than this one interaction. Next was the Ultimate Gamer, who just showed out her handheld gaming device and her streaming name.... which he didn’t know what it was but still, quick and right to the point. Then, it was the Ultimate Cosplayer, well, he must have a clue of what it may been, but good to know. A person who seems to enjoy looking like other people from fiction, not sure what other comment to make here.... before the door had been kicked open and out came a rather hostile individual.

Wishing to calm things down before it went badly, he quickly raised his arms up and towards the Man, both skin and metal limbs aimed at him before saying:

“Wait wait wait.... how about we just calm down and put things down a notch.... fighting is something we shouldn’t even be doing right now, especially in our situation fellow.... ‘individual’.”

But in his eyes, Abel was scared that things would have gone to hell this quickly. Why was life never this peaceful.... but he can understand this individual somewhat, being trapped in an unknown location unfamiliar to them with unfamiliar people is sure to raise suspicion, but right now, fighting isn’t something that would solve anything. Man, only a few minutes after waking up, and it seems that the bees nest has been disturbed... but maybe he can calm things down with his words?

Never mind that, because what did snap him out of his thoughts was a fellow classmate falling onto the ground and acting.... extremely clumsy, before introducing herself as the Ultimate Klutz.... well, he kinda felt sorry for whoever had a Ultimate like that, in his opinion. Not trying to be rude or anything, but still, imagine he trying to build a machine before accidentally dropping a fragile part onto the ground and having to start all over again. Still, gaining the trust of others is rather needed, and it’s time to help someone out a bit, even if it’s just something small like helping them off the ground, as the man now focused on something else, his feet walking against the floor in a sort of rhythm, approaching the still floor-bound Mitsuki and then did a small lean downwards, before extending his right and metallic arm downwards towards her and saying

“Do you require a hand? And I believe that laying down on the floor is not a good place to be... but if you are not fine with my request, I will bother you know more.”

A rather simply question that had told the individual in question, waiting for a response, and depending on the answer, if it was yes, he would help the woman back up into her feet and then walk away before introducing himself to the rest of the class, if not, he would do the latter option instead and walk away before introducing himself. Ok, now, introductions hold most of the truth when meeting new people, so it’s best to rather say the truth than lie, as the young Craftsman then gave everyone a wave with his left arm, before saying out loud in a audible voice:

“Greetings there, while I may have said hello to you far earlier, I have forgotten to tell you all my name, so excuse me for my lack of manners. I go by the name of Abelgard Müller, a German born individual whose specializes in crafting steampunk machines and inventions. Me being the Ultimate Craftsman, and it is wonderful meeting all of you here.... and while you all may be confused on what is currently going on, I hope that we could possibly find out the reason for us being here.”

The German had said it out loud and proud for the room to hear, and if the small bandana over his mouth was removed, he would have been giving a smile to each and everyone of his fellow peers. Now that he was finished with that, he began awaiting for the rest of the individuals to introduce theirselves, and provide aid if needed. But above and lying within with, an individual began to stir into action.

37BF3965-B65A-49B8-AD92-B545521ACED8.png

:bishiesparklesr: <3 :bishiesparklesl:

“Wow!” Momoka had been listening eagerly and attentively to everyone who introduced themselves thus far. She took in every new face that entered as well, giving them a casual look over as she did. There were so many interesting, unique faces, and the announced talents sounded so fun. Or… maybe she was just easily impressed.

As soon as she got the chance to speak, she gave a wide, friendly grin and raised her voice. “Nice to meetcha! My name is Momoka Hanasaki, but call me Momo if you want~ In case you couldn’t tell,” She energetically spun around before stopping abruptly and striking a pose. “I’m the Ultimate Model! Besides that, let’s all try being good friends, ‘kay?”

Her smile never left her face, but what did make her falter and jump a bit was the kunai that was suddenly thrust into the ground, a few feet away from her but right by Kevin. What surprised her even more was the man who landed from, seemingly, the ceiling. She stared at him in awe for a few moments before speaking. “Whoa! You were here this whole time?!” She examined him with a curious expression before coming to a few conclusions.

“Are you like an actor or something? Oh! Or a stuntman? That’s so cool!” The kinds of weapons he carried and the specific way he dressed seemed to mostly go right over her head for the time being.

Last edited:

• 94yGWrR.png

Hyoko Kishu

Ultimate Voodoo Enthusiast

Hyoko watched closely as more and more students filtered into the Common Room: all just as confused as him. Nobody had any information, then. What a convenience.

...However, it seemed introductions were in order. Quite typical talents, the lot: gamer, cosplayer, craftsman, model... suddenly, Hyoko felt out of place!

Well, then: he might as well follow in the plans, yes? How suspicious would he seem... had he not shown himself to be?

Hyoko's baritone voice broke through the chatter. "I suppose we're all introducing ourselves, then?" He inquired, tilting his head. "Well, guess I'm up next: I'm Hyoko Kishu, The Ultimate Voodoo Enthusiast. Don't worry, though: I'm not some crazy occultist. Most people presume that right off the bat, eh?" He said, yawning into the crook of his scarf. "Anyway. Guess 'Momoka' is right: we should all try to get along." Hyoko's gaze turned to the violent man in their midst— why hadn't he introduced himself?— and to the Kunai that was stuck in the floor in front of him. "Seems like we're already off to a bad start, though, yeah?" He snickered.

"Well, then," Hyoko trailed off, jabbing his finger in the direction of Kevin. "For someone who craves information, you seem to have skipped out on the introduction! A little conspicuous if you ask me." Looking away from the other after his short spit, Hyoko directed his gaze toward the rest of the group. "Well, I've gathered one thing: seems we all know our names, and our Ultimates... but everything else? No dice. If nothing else, that's strange: really strange. Then again... so is this entire situation, heh."'

Hyoko's gaze scanned those who hadn't offered an introduction. "Seems a few have yet to introduce themselves. Maybe they know something? Awful quiet." Hyoko implied, before looking at his nails, as though suddenly disinterested in the entire situation.

Strange, indeed.

1611125484526.png

Warren had decided to keep to himself and let the others introduce themselves. He was always looking at others for certain clues about who the were whenever someone new entered into his life and it seemed like the ones in this room may very well be in his life for a while. He'd been trained to handle tense scenarios from his work in various places, so remaining calm in situations of surprise was not that unusual for him. While he very rarely entered the field he had to be trained none the less, the possibility that someone in the room was the mastermind did cross his mind. That being said he knew that he couldn't trust what the others said when they were all together like this. He'd have to get them one on one and ask them personally, the easiest of which is for him to have to find a way to get others to trust him which wouldn't be easy if they knew his talent...people tended to talk to you differently if they know what you do in life. He silently clenched his teeth as the latest arrival spoke to everyone, he hated people like that. He wasn't normally an angry person but this 'Ryoshi' fellow rubbed him the wrong way. "Hunter huh?...Honestly you seem more like some artist than a hunter." He stood up from the wall he leaned on to see the crowd better. He stretched his arms as if he'd been taking a nap for some time. "Also when you're in a new place no information is irrelevant."

He waved his hand at the group and tried to put a sincere smile. "My name is Warden Maple. Yes that is my real name but please call me Warren instead. I suppose you can call me the Ultimate Lawyer...even though I'm not allowed to practice law or defended anyone really since I'm still in high school." This was not a complete lie, his parents had him read several law books over and over. He had travelled around the world and had to know the laws in different places as well as how far he was allowed to push them in order to have a confession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back