• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nocturne.

Hiatus!
4phgH8W.jpg

The year is 2020.

The Wasuresara Reta Kodomodachi Facility for Juveniles is a means built to house the children forsaken by society: shunned by the very populous that bred them. Truly, hopeless remnants of the world's lowest breeds, to be damned for eternity; reduced to nothing.

However, to the Future Foundation... these are lost souls to be reformed. And what better way to mend children to what society oh-so-desperately craves than to place them in Hope's Peak High School, to breed their talents?

...But despair will get its recompense... no?

Welcome to Danganronpa: Despair's Recompense!

As of recently replaying the Danganronpa series, I decided to make a roleplay based on it: thus, D:DR was born.

Anyway, I don't wanna make this spiel too long, so, here are a few basic rules:

1. First come, first serve. Seeing as I want to stay true to the Danganronpa games, I will only be accepting sixteen students, including myself. Therefore, applications are on a first-come, first-serve basis.

2. The Mastermind. To keep anything at bay, to decide the Mastermind, I will be making a randomized choice.

3. Class Trials. To minimize confusion when it comes to Class Trials, we will most likely keep it much more simple than the games did in their craft. I haven't worked out the details completely yet, but be sure they will be discussed later.

4. Discord. Though not required at all, it would be best if one had Discord, as I plan to use it for the sake of Class Trials and investigations to make them easier for myself. Of course, I will also share all of this information on-site, but it is best if placed within Discord.

5. Being civil. When it comes to animosity in the RP, go all out: Danganronpa lives for the drama. But, OOC, please be civil with each other. If there is a problem, please tell me! I will do my best to sort it out.

With that being said, let us begin...

g8hXL7y.png

STUDENT ROSTER
Nocturne. Nocturne.
2. iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing
3. Moonsider Moonsider
4. Yet Yet
5. Shinyy Shinyy
6. Quiet Quiet
7. NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack
8. Tellussoil Tellussoil
9. TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22
10. mysteryxio mysteryxio
11. Squad141 Squad141
12. CyberPopBlue CyberPopBlue
13. LegendaryWarriors LegendaryWarriors
14. chito2332 chito2332
15. kath1515 kath1515
16. Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Character Sheet

Main Thread

Last edited:
4phgH8W.jpg

The year is 2020.

The Wasuresara Reta Kodomodachi Facility for Juveniles is a means built to house the children forsaken by society: shunned by the very populous that bred them. Truly, hopeless remnants of the world's lowest breeds, to be damned for eternity; reduced to nothing.

However, to the Future Foundation... they are lost souls to be reformed. And what better way to mend children to what society oh-so-desperately craves than to place them in Hope's Peak High School, to breed their talents?

...But despair will get its recompense... no?

Welcome to Danganronpa: Despair's Recompense!

As of recently replaying the Danganronpa series, I decided to make a roleplay based on it: thus, D:DR was born.

Anyway, I don't wanna make this spiel too long, so, here are a few basic rules:

1. First come, first serve. Seeing as I want to stay true to the Danganronpa games, I will only be accepting sixteen students, including myself. Therefore, applications are on a first-come, first-serve basis.

2. The Mastermind. To keep anything at bay, to decide the Mastermind, I will be making a randomized choice.

3. Class Trials. To minimize confusion when it comes to Class Trials, we will most likely keep it much more simple than the games did in their craft. I haven't worked out the details completely yet, but be sure they will be discussed later.

4. Discord. Though not required at all, it would be best if one had Discord, as I plan to use it for the sake of Class Trials and investigations to make them easier for myself. Of course, I will also share all of this information on-site, but it is best if placed within Discord.

5. Being civil. When it comes to animosity in the RP, go all out: Danganronpa lives for the drama. But, OOC, please be civil with each other. If there is a problem, please tell me! I will do my best to sort it out.

With that being said, let us begin...

g8hXL7y.png

STUDENT ROSTER
Nocturne. Nocturne.
2. iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing
3. Moonsider Moonsider
4. Yet Yet
5. Shinyy Shinyy
6. Quiet Quiet
7. NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack
8. Tellussoil Tellussoil
9. TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22