• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(D&D5e) Hero's Demise: Looking for 1 or 2 more!

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hey all,

I'm looking for another player, perhaps maybe even two depending on how many show interest for a Dragons & Dragons 5e Campaign that I'm going to start running every Wednesday via Discord and possibly using Roll20 for maps and such. The exact hour I don't have it yet, but it will be eastern and either on 6 or after (starting at 7 or 8pm).

Summery:

The players will begin in a region that is separated from the rest of the world and your goal is to get out and join the rest of the world, particularly the city of Daggoth where the Adventurer's Guild(name pending?) is headquartered aftert hey helped found the city. The Guild is currently experiencing one of its peaks of influence and power across the continent and whether for fame, fortune, power, duty, or what ever ever have you, makes its membership highly sought after. However to get out of your region, you have to pass through Hero's Demise, a way that only opens every few months.

Rules:

• This game will be run using D&D5e
  • If you do not own any of the books, I will teach/help you learn the system, though Wizards of the Coast did release the core rules for free online, let me know if you need them.
  • I only own The Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Monster Manual, Curse of Strahd, Princes of the Apocalypse - If you want a class/race that is not in the Player's Handbook and is in one of the other books I own, bring it up to me and I'll discuss it with you. Not currently allowing classes/races from books I do not own.
  • This campaign is obviously home-brewed but I will be taking content and little tidbits here and there from the books I own and altering them to suite the needs of the campaign and my players.
  • The players will begin at level 1

Current Players:

If you have interest/question/concerns please feel free to post below :)!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wanted to try some tabletop, but I'm still on the fence since it's so alien to me.

I'm hesitantly interested.  I own many 5e books, but it's been a long while since I've played D&D and the time might be complicated for me a bit unless it happens a bit after 8pm.

Also, I love Two Steps From Hell.

I would be interested. I wouldn't be available this Wednesday due to a vacation, but otherwise as long as it's ~7 or 8 EST that would be fine. 

Available all Wednesdays as long as its after 4-5 EST.

I have a roll20 account and a DM book + players handbook for 5e More then up for a campaign. Please HMU I can help with items/loot drops I have some pre-made stuff for homebrews.

Edit: Dope ass music btw

@The Dark Wizard

Okay, I'll join! I'm already in an IRL 5e campaign, so is it okay if I more or less reuse my character? Or should I try and make a new one?

I'm intrigued. I'm just starting out as a noob DnD player but hopefully this'll give me some experience (if you choose to accept me of course)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back