• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LadyGrimm

Hi! I play pathfinder and 4th edition. I'm willing to learn others but I don't have any of the material :closedeyescryingfrown: I do have an account for roll20 if anyone wants to use that. I also live in Michigan and am willing to travel or meet us to play ^_^ My door is open to suggestions

Attachments

• Monster_Manual_5e_-_Beholder_-_p28.jpg
    Monster_Manual_5e_-_Beholder_-_p28.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi! I play pathfinder and 4th edition. I'm willing to learn others but I don't have any of the material :closedeyescryingfrown: I do have an account for roll20 if anyone wants to use that. I also live in Michigan and am willing to travel or meet us to play ^_^ My door is open to suggestions
We meet again! I love pathfinder and would be willing to do a text based pathfinder game on discord if that suits your fancy. (I'm in Illinois so hey you're not to far away from me.)
It's funny because I was JUST about to put out a post that I was looking for a pathfinder game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back