• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D?

SunshineBird

Bust :(
Hey. I used to play D&D a little like 6 years ago and I would love to get back into it. Would anyone be willing to playing D&D with me online? I would need some help with characters and such, and I wouldn't be able to DM because I wouldn't have the slightest idea where to start lol

I am also a beginner! I have DMd homebrew campaigns for my siblings and am looking for a party to join.
Hey. I used to play D&D a little like 6 years ago and I would love to get back into it. Would anyone be willing to playing D&D with me online? I would need some help with characters and such, and I wouldn't be able to DM because I wouldn't have the slightest idea where to start lol
Come on in, I'm newbee-friendly c: Elodia Marshes - [DnD] Homebrew short campaign interest check

Yes everyone join Kevin. Almost everyone is going to be a new player, and he's been helpful in character sheet and teaching me the rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back