• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D: The Lost Empire (5th ED Interest Check)

Killerclown

Two Thousand Club
Welcome to the world of Phalleoron, a world going through the next stage of its evolution. It is a world going through what can only be called its own "Industrial Revolution.", where advancing technology such as the recent invention of gunpowder, mingles with the traditions of old, such as magic. Our story takes us to the country of Antlantica, one of the largest nations in the world, more specifically, in its frontier. The Frontier of this nation has always been violent and slightly chaotic, mostly due to the hardship of the General Council of Governors, the governing body of the nation, has in enforcing law and order in the large area, mostly relying on local marshals and what army forces are stationed there. Recently, however, the violence in the region has escalated seemingly without any reason. First, it started with outlaw gangs attacking and raiding various settlements across the frontier and riding off into the night before any law enforcement could arrive. There have also been attacks on various stagecoaches and trains by both mysterious men in black and by hobgoblins and other goblinoids. Even worse, giants of almost every variety have been coming out of their various steadings and holdings and have been raiding left and right, stealing cattle, coins, resources, and other things.

This is where you come in, you are a traveler to the frontier arriving in the town of Serpent Tooth for one reason or another. Once you arrive, you discover the town under attack by the Silverman Gang, one of the biggest gangs in the Frontier. What appears to be a simple repelling of a gang of hoodlums will eventually evolve into a desperate struggle against a cunning mastermind and a plan to resurrect a long-dead ancient Empire.

This game is set in a world that combines average D&D fantasy tropes with TV and Movie Westerns and will have you traveling across a massive frontier-region of what is an expy of 1870s America to stop the plans of a Cloud Giant Prince or Princess to resurrect the ancient empire of the Giants. This game is open to up to 7 players and will take you up to level 10. If you have any questions about lore, tech, or races, let me know.

Last edited:
Sounds like fun, and I think I have the perfect concept already, presuming it's okay if I use the Pyromancer Sorcerer Subclass from PSK. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back