• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice D&D: The City of Shaldra~Zin

@Naxtaroth @Astray @Yesman @Quillicious

It was taking a while for someone to post so I decided to add in Jaks' haunting vision from consuming the ghost. I know it is long, so I wanted to let everyone know there is no needed information in that post. 97% flavor text just to bump the thread. There is a call back to the other visions here when it starts raining gold. That way you know that these wraith spirits also come from the other planner city of Ashligneious.

[dice]24665[/dice]

[dice]24666[/dice]

Holy shit, Dorric xD That arrow, if it hits, is going to be bad news bears for whatever it hits xDDD

@Grimsvald

Well since this seams an opertune moment to do so.

Perecption test! Where is the litch girl from before? Did Dailen notis anybody seperate from the crowd of npc's?

[dice]24677[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Next it is @Yesman then it is @Astray. After that I will reply as the Spiders and the NPCs.

Astray. I don't understand your question. The lich princess and her wraiths are from a city north of the mountains called Bathelmora. It would have been information given during the religious summit. Is that what you were asking? The only NPC's you would see separating from the group would be the dragon born brothers and random paladin's of the temple who are searching for a way out.

@Grimsvald from before as in. From earlier that day as she is not present in the crowd of npc's

Seperating from the group ever during this whole fiasco. As in before the present time. Basically askig my pc took note of the other pc's as they persued the litch princes. And thus might get the idea to follow them.

She was part of the crowd of NPCs in the beginning. When they found the first murder victim Guisays she was part of the crowd, but Jaks talked to her and they walked away from the group together. Dorric found a witness to the murder and brought the witness back to Jaks and the princess. When she saw the witness she ran away. Dorric chased after her and Jaks stayed behind to save 2 party members from a death trap. When Jaks finished he gave chase as well.

does that make sense?

I loved the flavor of that shot lol. the wraiths: "oh man, just another one of us, no need to- OH SHIT M'LADY, THAT WASNT A WRAITH IT WAS THAT ELF DUDE WITH THE PANTHER"

Grimsvald said:
She was part of the crowd of NPCs in the beginning. When they found the first murder victim Guisays she was part of the crowd, but Jaks talked to her and they walked away from the group together. Dorric found a witness to the murder and brought the witness back to Jaks and the princess. When she saw the witness she ran away. Dorric chased after her and Jaks stayed behind to save 2 party members from a death trap. When Jaks finished he gave chase as well.
does that make sense?
Yes i read as much before. And my pc witnised all of these events? And knows where to follow in order to give chase then?

Allso yesman had a question.

@Astray yes you most likely would have witnessed all of this.

@Yesman you are at least 40ft from the princess and you would need to pass the wraith to get to her. I cant remember your movement speed off the top of my head. You can probably mive as far as the wraiths and make an attack, but getting to the princess would take a full turn action and youd have to attack next turn.

@Grimsvald I made a mistake. The roll labeled Damage (Dagger) is actually the damage roll for the rapier. The roll for the damage of the dagger is labeled Damage (Actual Dagger)

Pardon. Last night i was just getting into work when yesman replied.

Ive just gotten home now.

I work nights as it were.

Pardon i thinl you said there were still 3 spiders nere by?

[dice]24689[/dice]

Apprently im doing sweet fa this turn.

Well my 1st attack is 14 does that get through?

@Astray There are 3 spiders near you. 1 at full health and 2 injured. A 14 does not hit.

About 80ft-100ft away there are also 2 more spiders near Dorric and Jaks. You wouldn't be aware of these. 1 of these spiders near Dorric has been injured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back