• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Arano Kuuba - The Ultimate Doppelganger
zdFiy.jpg

"The guy with red hair is bullying me!" Acker replied, gripping onto Arano's Blazer, as tears ran down his face.

Someone else would soon bring up the fact there was no teacher.

"Because the teacher is probably some incompetent Asshole who doesn't care for his job. Also, may I point out the fact that out of everyone here, I find that brat (Acker) annoying and he needs to shut up??!!"

"Why are you being so mean?!"
Well, what do you know. He was speaking aloud instead of thinking. Arano was mildly surprised, but upon seeing the events transpire around him, he is gradually losing his hope for more or less every single person in the room at once. "You yourself can shut up, it'd make things a lot easier. Both of you combined are most of the noise, and I don't know if you noticed - it's a lot easier to think when people are quiet." Arano said sharply to both of them and not seeming particularly comfortable with his situation. "...You can let go now." He added to Acker, who was holding onto his blazer and crying like a child, Arano sighing and shaking his head and hearing yet another curious question make its way around the room.
"Could anyone recall entering this building... walking into this very room?"
Arano began thinking some more before speaking up. "Not exactly, I can't remember very much before winding up here. The events are a little hazy if I'm honest, but if we all 'didn't' walk into the building, and into this room, it's probable we may have been unconscious and woke up to it instead. I don't really see any other way off the top of my head - but in order for 'that' to happen, someone would have to find us all and take us here while we're all unconscious..." Arano seemed deep in thought, and was soon to be relieved when the two boys practically suffocating him were forcibly relieved but the one responsible didn't sound too pleased with everything that is going on.
"You'd want to attend some place where your scouting is in a factory, instead of literally anywhere else? Where you woke up and you can't figure out where here even is?" She replied coolly, walking over to the two boys, bringing her hands up to take the black-haired boy and the red-haired boy each by an ear and giving them a firm yank to bring them down to her level, the bass in her voice incredibly apparent out of pure ire.

"And you two want to keep bitching about who you like and don't like, when you literally have no idea where you are? Can you two get," she tugged again, "A motherfucking grip?"

Finally, Cherry let go, folding her arms once more, turning to everyone else. She took a moment to breathe in and out before speaking again.

"Let's get the facts straight. No one can remember how they got here, no one has their shit. Focus up."
Arano backed off from the two boys no longer 'harassing' him so to speak, and then considered her words. Well, she's not wrong - Arano could admit that much. He went silent and managed a shrug, unable to really make any calls or decisions based on the collective group not really putting two and two together, and even if they did, everything they are putting down - as a group - is comprised of only assumptions. He decided to remain quiet and tried to assess everything that was just put down and think over what he also added to the conversation. "Well, if that's the case, are we actually going to try and find a starting point and collectively compose ourselves while trying to figure this all out, or are we to remain with our heads up our own rear ends?" Arano added in an angered tone of his own after thinking it over, glancing to everyone else in the room in conjunction.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , GrieveWriter GrieveWriter , cinnabuns cinnabuns , everyone else

L0s7Awh.png

Miyagawa Kayo, The Ultimate D.J.

Interactions: Sora Nakimo ( BoltBeam BoltBeam ), Natasza Kacper ( SoftSmile SoftSmile ), Chibana Sakura ( cinnabuns cinnabuns ), Kaiba Watarnche ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ), etc.

"Enjoyable, huh?" Miyagawa chuckled at Sora, pushing her fingers together. "Nobody has ever really said that about my personality; always said it was annoying. Thanks, though." She grinned genuinely. Upon hearing Natasza, as she called herself, accidentally interrupt their conversation, she rubbed the back of her neck with a chuckle. "No worries- hey, it'd be nice to have a third person in this convo, actually!" She says with a smile, hoping Natasza would join their interaction.

"Could anyone recall entering this building... walking into this very room?" A voice rung out in the empty space, and Miyagawa scoffed at the sentence she heard.

"'Course I can, dude! I..." and at that moment, Miyagawa's egotistic tone dropped to a low. "I, uh...I actually don't know." Her hand twitched at her side, and she looked around. She drew her lip back with her teeth, mumbling, "but...it's not like we just appeared in here, right? Come to think of it, I can't recall the past few hours." She said and turned to shrug at the boy who'd send the sentence. "Sorry, dude, but...no recollection."

She turned to the girl who tugged the two complaining boys by their ears, and her face split into a grin. "Damn, at least somebody's got game. Who doesn't like a girl who takes charge?" Miyagawa's voice took on a jokingly flirty tone, but she would admit she was a bit scared by just how hateful the girl's voice became.

"Let's get the facts straight. No one can remember how they got here, no one has their shit. Focus up." The girl's, frankly, authoritative voice went out in the room again. Miyagawa shifted.

"Yeah, come ta' think of it...we should stop conversating a little, at least get some things straight before we let go of the predicament." Miyagawa had trouble keeping her tone serious, her lip twitching. "We should think, yeah. Uhm..." Miyagawa blanked at any thoughts. She gritted her teeth in frustration, hands running through her hair as she paced a bit, her bearing on the situation similar to the feminine looking brown-haired boy also inside the room.

Hanako Kurusu
Ultimate Figure Skater

Interactions: FreakOfLater FreakOfLater
b8457126acb5ea2cc3fb07e6127e33b8.jpg

When Hanako had first gotten word of her acceptance to Hope's Peak her mother was overwhelmingly ecstatic. It was almost as if the woman herself was the one who had been admitted into the school rather than her daughter. Her mother's excitement in itself made her almost turn down the opportunity to even be here. It wasn't as if she felt there was anything this school could teach her in the first place, after all she was basically one of the top skaters in the world. Attending Hope's Peak would be a waste of her time, but alas she accepted and was her standing in this room with 16 other students.

The more she looked around the room, the more she wondered if this was a great idea in the first place. She was at Hope's Peak right? Which was a school, and if that's the case why the hell were the group of them standing in a factory. Surely a school as prominent as Hope's Peak could afford a decent place to send it's students. Something about standing in a factory felt sketchy.

Hanako stood against a wall watching the other students talk amongst themselves about their shared situation as she twirled a her hair around her finger. She hadn't been paying much attention until a girl mentioned that none of them could remember how they got here. And come to think of it, Hana couldn't remember how she got here either. The most she could remember was getting out of bed and then...even she wasn't entirely sure.

The more she stood here and listened the more uneasy she became. She pushed herself off of the wall walking over to the main group talking. "I think the last thing we should do is just stand around and think. Thinking about how and why is only gonna lead to panic. And the last thing I wanna think about is what some of these idiots will do if people start to panic." Hana looks around the room before looking back to the group. "What we need is to look for a way out of here"

f0358ef3b2088dc3103e6c5bc2e2dd5e.jpg
Natasza Kacper

She stood around uncomfortably as panic rose within her peers, their search for answers starting to become apparent. Then they began to discuss how none of them remembered even walking into the factory. This was all so confusing. Cursing and suggestions got lost in her language filters, unable to translate with her emotions rising. Worry, fear, confusion. Mixing together to create the perfect fog in her brain.

When she finally caught up, having to work overtime to focus herself. "No, no! We can't mess up anything here. We know we're all students at Hope's Peak, so this factory most likely belongs to Hope's Peak. Therefore, we shouldn't be touching or breaking anything that we don't know if we're meant to be using!" She wouldn't let the panic of her peers ruin her chances at a better life.

"How about we just wait for an explanation? I'm sure it'll come in time. Since it seems we're all here, it's bound to be only a few minutes before someone shows up and tells us why we're here." She spoke confidently despite having no trust in her own words.

This could be a test, yes. Though, it could be a test about how they could get out, or a test if they would try to get out. A test of trust or wit, or social ability? She couldn't predict it, so she'd just do the proper human response. Wait and see. No need to panic if it's not guaranteed to be needed. Even if her waiting meant it would be too late, she wouldn't want to be the student caught messing up a prestigious school's private property and get kicked out a few hours after she arrived.

That wouldn't be her.​

Tora watched as her classmate got up in front of the class and grabbed everyone's attention with her outburst. The vibe of the classroom suddenly shifted, the festive mood had now turned somber. "So this is not a field trip?" Tora asked, dumbfounded. She was kind of proud of the theory she had come up with, but it didn't hold up. It seemed like none of the students knew how they got there in the first place.

Tora attempted to brush off any negative thoughts with a forced laugh. "I'll go get a teacher to help us, they probably forgot... or something! I’ll be right back! Uh, wait, which way is the exit..." Tora got up from her seat and began searching for the classroom door without wasting another second. The room was difficult to navigate through, but she managed to find a door nonetheless. The door was made out of steel and refused to budge.

"Huh? Why isn't this working… ?" Tora turned the knob a few times, but the door didn’t open.

"GAO!! Open up!!!" She proceeded to verbally and physically abuse the door.

The door still didn't give in, it was impenetrable. Uncertain on how to proceed with their worsening situation, Tora turned around to face the crowd with a sheepish grin. "We're locked inside this classroom."

Last edited:

• DY7IuQGUMAUmbvZ.jpg
    Interacting With:
    Everyone (Speaking Loudly)
    Specifically,
    Cherry ( cinnabuns cinnabuns ), Kaiba ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ), Arano ( BoltBeam BoltBeam )

Inventory:
    -Mysterious Handbook
    -Key
    ~ ??? ~
    Coloring || KD’s CS File
    KD couldn’t say he really ‘Awoke’ so much as he came into awareness. He certainly didn’t remember falling asleep nor did he really remember coming into this room all that well. If anything this just proved that he really needed a day off. Well, he guessed the school would be plenty of chill time, you know once they actually got there. He let his eyes scan the room as he found himself in some sort of factory? Hmm weird he supposed especially since the last thing he remembered was boarding the train. It was supposed to be a twelve-hour trip so it’d make sense if it was night but then… what exactly did he do with his stuff? And he certainly hadn’t bothered to change yet as he was still clad in his dojos training gear, a “lucky charm” Snow went on about. He didn’t figure he’d keep it on long but then he was probably rather sleepy when he arrived, but then why did he choose to come out to some random factory?

He heard some squabbling already and did his best to mind his own business as he took inventory of what he felt was necessary to keep on him. This was remarkably easy considering it seemed all of his personal belongings of note were no longer on him. He did have one or two new things on him though. He could hardly make heads or tails of it though.

He heard a spunky looking woman call out that they should probably have a teacher or something. Wait did she think this was the school? Now that would be a riot there. This wasn’t the school, right? Couldn’t have been it would make no sense. He started laughing wholeheartedly only to stop as the others seemingly took it seriously and answered. Not to mention that the woman had named Hope’s Peak specifically. So these were other SHSL’s and not just random people.

“There’s no way this is the school, I mean this place is suspicious as hell but to automatically assume its the fault of the school is some shit. Do any of you remember getting to school? ‘Cause I sure as hell don’t.”

He heard one of the strangers ask if anyone could remember coming in here. Admittedly he couldn’t but for an instant, he thought he might have just had a hangover or concussion. While he didn’t drink so the first was just his usual streak of slightly stupidity he’d had more than a few concussions to know not to rule it out. Granted for them all to not remember well now he had to take note.

Also, what was this starting point this guy was talking about? People were talking about escape and such serious things… just what had happened while he was zoned out? Either something awful or these guys couldn’t hold their cool for shit. Thank god they aren’t anything to do with children. He found people that terrify easily are never fit to watch over brats. So he chose to stay serine, after all, he was used to people looking to him on how to react.

“Look you guys keep talking about escape and your suspicions but in reality, you’re just dealing terribly with your emotions. Just take a second to relax okay. Have any of you drama queens even tried the doors yet?”

And it seemed he spoke too soon. Another girl went for it and tried opening the door and had no luck.

“Okay. Now there’s a reason to have a slight concern.”

Sora Nakimo - The Ultimate Scapegoat
idolm-ster-idolmaster-cinderella-girls-ninomiya-asuka-devoch.jpg

"Enjoyable, huh?" Miyagawa chuckled at Sora, pushing her fingers together. "Nobody has ever really said that about my personality; always said it was annoying. Thanks, though." She grinned genuinely. Upon hearing Natasza, as she called herself, accidentally interrupt their conversation, she rubbed the back of her neck with a chuckle. "No worries- hey, it'd be nice to have a third person in this convo, actually!" She says with a smile, hoping Natasza would join their interaction.
"First time for everything..." Sora said to her meekly, and upon hearing that she had forgotten and not responded to someone who tried to jump into the conversation, Sora promptly shook her head and realised what she forgot. "Oh... Um... Sorry, miss..." She said to Natasza, looking down to the ground and then kicking one foot off it before rising her head back up to hear what else was going on. It seems people were now drawing attention away from themselves and each other, and on about the location one more time - as to fully be aware of this situation itself.
"I think the last thing we should do is just stand around and think. Thinking about how and why is only gonna lead to panic. And the last thing I wanna think about is what some of these idiots will do if people start to panic." Hana looks around the room before looking back to the group. "What we need is to look for a way out of here"
Sora would listen and think before responding to her simply. "Um... One problem...? How do we expect to find an exit in a place we all collectively don't know?" She asked simply and potentially blindly, but as if that didn't already make much of a difference (and the fact she was to be proven wrong in how 'hard' it was soon enough), there was still more going on - one of the others in the same room had voiced that she would much rather go and investigate herself in order to find out what was going on, and then the matter of the aforementioned exit and what the course of action would be.
"I still think we should look around," Maeko replied, "Even if this is Hope's Peak, it's not going to kill us to check out our surroundings." Her voice was rather calm for the situation, almost bored. Whether this was a test, or something more sinister, they weren't going to accomplish anything by standing around and talking, much less waiting for the answers to come crawling to them. "You can wait all you want, but I'd rather figure things out for myself," she sighed. "But anyone is free to join me," she added, before turning around and heading off to investigate. She was sure that anyone with sense would start looking around, either by themselves or with a group. Whether or not anyone was going to follow her, Maeko was going to figure out what was going on.
Sora stood around and thought about this, and just before she would intend to band up with her, she would stop herself and notice someone else go and check the door from which they came through - though it would have taken her a while, of course. Entrance or exit - who cared, it did the same job, and that job was simple: keeping everyone trapped inside the classroom, for better or for worse.
"I'll go get a teacher to help us, they probably forgot... or something! I’ll be right back! Uh, wait, which way is the exit..." Tora got up from her seat and began searching for the classroom door without wasting another second. The room was difficult to navigate through, but she managed to find a door nonetheless. The door was made out of steel and refused to budge.

"Huh? Why isn't this working… ?" Tora turned the knob a few times, but the door didn’t open.

"GAO!! Open up!!!" She proceeded to verbally and physically abuse the door.

The door still didn't give in, it was impenetrable. Uncertain on how to proceed with their worsening situation, Tora turned around to face the crowd with a sheepish grin. "We're locked inside this classroom."
“Okay. Now there’s a reason to have a slight concern.”
"Wait, so... if the door is locked with all of us in here, do you suppose that something or someone wants us all here...?" Sora pondered aloud, thinking vividly as she stared in no particular direction. Sora's expression would remain a straight face as the words on the subject of the locked door would swim among the air and grace everyone's ears - as if it was a prime time to go freaking crazy. Sora is now perplexed on not only what this place is, but 'why' everyone is now sealed within this one lowly room? A yawn left Sora's mouth lightly as she shook herself to 'erase' her drowsiness before returning to a nigh-lifeless and downed stare with periodic ideas and possibilities popping in and out of her head - but the one 'she' believes is that someone or something definitely wants to keep all of these individually talented people in one space all at once (and so they have).

FreakOfLater FreakOfLater , SoftSmile SoftSmile , F forsythia , waifu waifu , BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

1575614267125.pngKouta Fujiko Ultimate Procrastinator

Interacting with: Everyone

Kouta would have loved to be sleeping right now, really, he would. After the Banker left, the first thing he did was lie back down and close his eyes, prepared to fall back into dream world until the Hope's Peak teachers discovered he was asleep and yelled at him. He would deal with that later. Instead, however, he was stuck trying to cover his ears, as he had discovered that the earplugs he normally kept in the pocket of his hoodie had disappeared. Kouta groaned in unhappiness as he attempted to tune out what a spunky, yet vulgar girl was yelling across the room.

My plan to sleep through orientation... ruined... I thought I remembered packing them... He thought miserably, missing the silence that had filled the room when he had first woken up.

After what felt like years of trying to fall asleep, Kouta heard a huge crash coming from the other side of the room, along with some small panic. He heard bits and pieces about being locked in the room, and how they could have been kidnapped. Thinking about that was too much of a pain for him. Instead, he decided that maybe everyone would shut up and let him sleep if they stopped thinking about the worst outcome of this situation.

He sighed and took a deep breath, trying to make his usually soft voice as loud as possible. "Don't you guys think this is just some sort of test from Hope's Peak? Panicking is stupid, it should all turn out fine in the end if we just wait," He yawned and pulled his hoodie over his head, speaking to nobody in particular, "But anyways, is anyone else missing their stuff?"

main-qimg-87986bb1148577925a2c700675e8b150.png

The Ultimate Assassin
Everyone Everyone

Whoever the girl was that the brat ran behind to hide definitely had caught him off guard. Who the hell would tell him to shut up when he was in the middle of figuring out the situation and separating the cool people from the wimps. The crying boy definitely seemed like a wimp. It didn't help either when another female would walk up and yank on his ear just to shut him up, because he apparently was being too loud.

How was it being loud if he's starting a fact in the form of a question?

Some boy who sounded extremely drowsy asked if anyone else was missing their stuff not long after they were discussing about how they got there.

Akamaru would pat himself down, and breath relief. He still had his trusty Knife and his bag of sweets. His phial of poison however was definitely missing. The hell?

"Okay, I know this might sound strange, but would anyone actually take me down if I Revealed I had a weapon on hand?"

Last edited:

• DY7IuQGUMAUmbvZ.jpg
    Interacting With:
    Akamaru ( Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 )
    Mentions:
    Kouta ( ListlessEvie ListlessEvie ) Sora ( BoltBeam BoltBeam )

Inventory:
    -Mysterious Handbook
    -Key
    ~ ??? ~
    Kakurenbo (Hide and Seek) || KD’s CS File
    The door was locked. Well, that removed any idea in his mind that he came here of his own free will. He’d heard another girl ask if it meant someone intended for them to be here and he wanted to say ‘well no shit’ but refrained from doing so. He supposed there was no harm in shock talking. If anything he felt bad for her. He supposed that not everyone was used to fighting or potential dangers, one even suggested to just wait it out. Personally, he thought that would be a fool’s choice. It was always best to have the upper hand. While it may seem that they were locked up there had to be a path in for them to be useful… hostages? Actually finding out why they were here would probably be the key to figuring out how to leave.

There were a few pressing concerns that took priority. For example, the question if anyone else was missing their things. Especially so for the one who admitted to having a weapon. He could feel the shiver run up his spine at the words. He hated weapons. He feared them. It didn’t take a bodybuilder to kill you with a knife, and a child could take down an adult with a gun. Weapons were unstable, unseen, and unaccountable for in most cases. Heck even his sister had…

No he couldn’t focus on that. He turned to the man who said so and memorized his face. This would be one of the people to watch. There were just too many questions. Why did he have the weapon in the first place? Why was he allowed to keep it? Or was it placed on him? Hell, what weapon was it? Still, it wasn’t like he was hiding it so that was also a factor to consider. Either way, he was glad his brats weren’t here at least the ones gathered were all ultimates or at least it seemed that way. He couldn’t let them just follow his train of implications though if people started to assume violence would happen then panic would ensure.

“Is that weapon of yours anything that could help us get out? It’s something you didn’t have to reveal and chose to. I for one know I have a few things I didn’t leave with but you don’t sound that shocked that it was on you. What is it by the way?”

Akamaru

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

The Ultimate Assassin looked at KD with skepticism. He sounded awfully calm from what he just said, but then again, maybe he was just skilled at keeping calm.

Asking for what he had on hand though, Akamaru would attempt to pull his knife out, but stop.

Is this a trap? I'm not going to be asking for a fight am I?

"How do I know you won't pull a weapon out to attack me with if I pull mine out?"

1574889389825.png

Kamina Kiryunosuke - Ultimate Banker
Interactions: Akamaru Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Kiryu stood from his corner at the mention of a weapon. Turning his head to see who said it his eyes fell on that troublesome kid from earlier. Great. It was time that he nipped that problem in the bud before it became a bigger one.

"Dipshit. If you're not gonna pull it out then why did you mention having one in the first place? Do you even have a weapon? Are you just messing with us? Let's try and take this seriously, yeah?"

Sora Nakimo - The Ultimate Scapegoat
idolm-ster-idolmaster-cinderella-girls-ninomiya-asuka-devoch.jpg

"Okay, I know this might sound strange, but would anyone actually take me down if I revealed I had a weapon on hand?"
“Is that weapon of yours anything that could help us get out? It’s something you didn’t have to reveal and chose to. I for one know I have a few things I didn’t leave with but you don’t sound that shocked that it was on you. What is it by the way?”
"How do I know you won't pull a weapon out to attack me with if I pull mine out?"
"Dipshit. If you're not gonna pull it out then why did you mention having one in the first place? Do you even have a weapon? Are you just messing with us? Let's try and take this seriously, yeah?"
Sora listened to the conversation that suddenly stirred up and upheld a curious expression - with someone potentially having a weapon on hand being the subject, it would seem. However, though it brings a fair bit of danger to the surroundings, Sora feels it'd be better to even find out 'who' would have such a weapon in the first place, if they do have one. "If they do actually have a weapon, we have a way out of here." Sora joked to nobody in particular before attempting to approach the possible wielder of this hinted weapon. "Excuse me sir, but... Who exactly 'are' you to even have a weapon in the first place?" She asked him simply, looking right at him as Sora put Akamaru on the receiving end of a look right in the eyes to try and force him to fess up his identity - who he was, and what he was. After a short period, Sora sighed and spoke a little more. "Besides... surely you have a reason for that supposed weapon you suggest having? Wouldn't people prefer to keep stuff like that a secret instead of throwing themselves to the wolves?" She said to him honestly and bluntly, yet continuing to meet his stare with hers and hoping to heck she can at least force him to supply who he is, if he even has that weapon in the first place, and sort of get back at him for his past shenanigans in the room.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , BriiAngelic BriiAngelic , NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack

Akamaru

BoltBeam BoltBeam NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack

Akamaru would glare at Kamina, this guy was definitely going to be on his hit list at some point, but before he could say anything, a girl would get between him and the person he was about to yell at, and get uncomfortably close, before staring into his eyes. Akamaru found himself getting lost in her eyes, her dark violet eyes.

He felt like his own will to hide his identity just left, but he knew if he revealed his identity, he might get into deep trouble.

He sighed, before replying, but in a nicer tone, as if he was flirting with the girl, named Sora.

"I'm ... A vigilante! I fight to kill the wicked,"
Except that isn't really the truth, damn she's cute.

• DY7IuQGUMAUmbvZ.jpg
    Interacting With:
    Everyone (Towards the end || Organizing a Round of Introductions, has introduced himself), Akamaru (Directly || Asking for a name)

Inventory:
    -Mysterious Handbook
    -Key
    ~ ??? ~
    Butterfly Kiss || KD’s CS File
    KD wanted to laugh at the absurd thought that he would be the one to pull a weapon on this man. He may have been lacking in looking up information on the other ultimates, but he doubted that was the case for some of his peers. Hell, with how young he was when his name started to circle it could just be that it had simply been too long. He may have made his anti-weapon stance clear back in his hometown but he never really checked to see if that spread. He figured anyone who knew his title as the SHSL Babysitter would realize that he had no intention of dealing with weapons, and so long as he continued to hide it they wouldn’t get the opportunity to realize just how much they made him uncomfortable.

Before he could even give some fake form of pacification a previously silent voice chimed in seemingly attempting to goad him into revealing the weapon. From KD’s own experience a seen weapon was a less dangerous one, and while part of him hoped the young man was right and Akamaru was bluffing about having one another part recognized that if he didn’t they’d be back to square one. In fact, in all of this, he was finding that this girl was the one leading them back on track for the most part.

So then there was a list of things that they should be finding out. The was the fact that none of them had their memory, their missing items, their acquired items, and finally just why were they here? Leaving was already on everyone’s mind but if they couldn’t do that immediately they needed to find a source of water and food. They were locked in by someone, so they needed to find a way to negotiate. First, though they all needed to be on the same page.

“I don’t know much about vigilantes, or why Hope’s Peak would need one but we all have to make a living somehow. I’ll let you know that I don’t have anything that could constitute as a weapon other than myself. If it was already known I’m Koa Datu Roxas, Super High School Level Babysitter. Don’t call me that though I’d much rather go by KD. My sister, Snow, taught me a bit about some general martial arts.”

If they didn’t know already then they certainly didn’t need to know that his sister was also an SHSL student. He was just glad that whatever happened she wasn’t also trapped here. For a moment he worried she might be trapped somewhere else here but he quickly waved it off. If she was she would free herself, while he may go at it like cats and dogs with Snow he wasn’t afraid to admit she was far stronger than him.

“So Mr. Vigilante do you have a name? Actually, rather than all this speculation, we should really pool up information and find what we can do with it. A full round of introductions should be in order.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back