• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

FreakOfLater

🧡 Always Sleeping 🧡
sAD7JfU.jpg

SPzlLjU.png

Nobody knew where they were.

And they should've, right? After all, they did specifically accept an invitation to this place, did they not? But- you'd think that Hope's Peak High School would be at a high school, would it not? But no- a factory. That was the reason they were confused, perhaps?

But maybe this was just to make the students feel particular- as if they didn't already, being students at this strictly prestigious high school.

But here everyone was, gathered in a room, prepared to mingle. But who knows? Some would stray around, chat, and some would stay in corners. Or, some would form groups, chat amongst themselves- anything was a possibilty.

It was up to the students to choose what they did, after all.

So, that left 17 current Ultimates (seeing nobody else showed up) to mingle.

Then again, mingling isn't all they'd do- anything, from here on out, would be possible in this (not-so-small) factory.

BEGINNING OF CHAPTER 1

WELCOME TO HOPE'S PEAK HIGH !

Sora Nakimo - The Ultimate Scapegoat
idolm-ster-idolmaster-cinderella-girls-ninomiya-asuka-devoch.jpg

An invitation come and gone, Sora found herself in the walls of Hope's Peak High School - or so it was called, and like most (if not all), she had absolutely no idea where she was and what this place was supposed to be. Sure it was sold as a school, but she sees more of a factory! Sora shakes her head promptly and would find herself putting herself in more or less the dead middle of this gathering - not knowing who all of these people are is only half the problem; and who knows what they're actually like! Among them all in a varied yet similar group around her own age, Sora couldn't help but be curious at all the other people here. They, too, would have received the same invitation she did, meaning they would also have some form of talents unique to themselves... Sora's problem isn't keeping up with the masses of people, but how organised it seemed to be - although she would much rather find herself knowing 'someone' in this mess. Unfortunately, she couldn't quite find the confidence to just walk up to someone out of nowhere to even start establishing some form of bond or conversation - so for now, she stands there in silence and waits for the life to come to her instead.

This would keep her in the middle of the room, leading her to look around at everyone inside - so many different shapes and sizes, for some reason a dog is here as well, but that's OK. "Look at all of these... People..." She said to herself aloud and in a curious tone, swaying herself left to right slowly and passively. "I wonder who I'll meet first and get along with... Just let them come to you, Sora..." She continued speaking to herself, lowering her tone as to not inadvertently ward people off before she's even met them. It could be any one of them - though it really depends if they're up to talking to Sora to even get to know her! She'll probably take whatever comes her way, someone just needs to 'deal the cards' to her so she can pick out if needed and at least get some form of foundations going. Alas, she found herself staring moderately blankly among the scene, and can't help but manage a smile at all of the potentially friendly faces, yet be a little thrown off by the creepier individuals - how can you not take notice? "...Um... hello?" She asked nervously to anyone around her in particular, trying to start up a conversation with whoever wants to respond.

(Open to interactions.)
Arano Kuuba - The Ultimate Doppelganger
zdFiy.jpg

An invitation come and gone, Arano found himself in the walls of Hope's Peak High School - or so it was called, and like most (if not all), he had absolutely no idea where he was and what this place was supposed to be. Arano didn't opt to pay attention to the oddly looking surroundings, and instead focused on the focused 'army' of individuals in the scene, reducing him to immediate 'that's a lot of people' panics. He stepped away from the middle of all of it and tried to take several deep breaths to process all of this in his thoughts. 'OK, let's see. All of these people here probably got invitations like I did. Ergo, they've all got some form of talent all to themselves, like I do mine...' He thought, putting one of his hands on one of his cheeks as he kept thinking to himself and to only himself. 'There's the good and the bad in here, definitely - not too hard to tell from looks alone, then again, that's a matter of perspective! If I'm to be here a while, I might as well 'try' to know more than two people in this gathering... This is going to be difficult.' He continued and then finished his thoughts, attempting to rejoin the crowd, yet stayed on the outer edges of it.

Being on the outer edge of all of this, Arano was probably bound to meet 'fellow loners' or something of the sort - perhaps the easily overwhelmed, the shy - it's not impossible for anyone else to be on the outer sides like he is, but all he hopes for - at least to begin with - is to meet, greet and establish connections with at least two or more people; though the problem is... who and what? Arano didn't look around long enough to really determine what anyone is like as far as appearance goes, that being said anyone could be in anything - so that didn't really help. He remained in the back without a word, opting only to stare and 'analyse' everyone as much as he can on appearance and potentially mannerisms - who knows, maybe he'll work out what everyone is like before he meets them! Arano's silence maintained a golden 'level' as it would take him right to the edges and keep him there, motionlessly standing and keeping up the same thinking posture - or at least making him look like he was thinking - though, despite all of that, he is completely unaware of the attention he may or may not get and quickly be terrified of. 'I'm right here. Come on then.' He thought.

(Open to interactions.)

L0s7Awh.png

Miyagawa Kayo, The Ultimate D.J.

Interactions: Sora Nakimo ( BoltBeam BoltBeam )

Miyagawa was one of those individuals who lingered in a corner, on her lonesome; though it wasn't an absolute need for isolation that drove her action, it was simply a lack of information on her fellow students- she didn't know who would be a good individual to talk too, so as such- she simply kept her mouth sealed, her teeth clinging onto her lip in minor anticipation. She preferred to at least have some info on her conversation partners- their Ultimate, perhaps? She disclosed that thought for later investigation, simply going back to biting her lip in a feeble attempt to hold onto her short patience.

To bide time, she looked around her surroundings- she assumed she would be in a school and not an (admittedly formal-looking) factory. Then again, she supposed the location was...creatively abstract. And with her odd choice in music taste, it seemed Miyagawa was all for abstract; what people described as 'incessant noise' was music to her ears- God knows people judged her taste in music, but frankly, she couldn't care less. That type of music was her career, wasn't it? Her hand grasped a metal railing that was directly behind her, as her free hand played with her hair, fingers twirling messy strands in a circular motion.

She thought about her circumstances; she knew wherever she was, she was around individuals like herself- those who were talented, gifted. She got a little ego boost, from that thought. So, she finally formulated her first order of business- figuring out everybody's particular talent. She cracked her neck a small bit, running her hands through messy strands of hair. She had to find who'd she'd get into conversation with first, correct? She let her gaze travel around the room, but after a minute of searching, didn't find any one particular interesting. There was a dog, though- that was nice. She decided just to wait for someone to start a conversation.

And a 'hello' ringing out in the room was her perfect invitation. Squaring a friendly grin on her previously neutral facial expression, she walked up to the girl who called out for conversation, "you called?" she said, with a friendly chuckle. Getting right to the point, Miyagawa introduced herself. "Pleasure to meet you; I'm Miyagawa Kayo- Ultimate D.J., at your service." She said. Despite wanting to come off at least a bit bold in her approach, Miyagawa didn't hope she came on too strong- even if her outspoken personality was one of her strong suits, but that was mostly for her on-stage persona, wasn't it?

Last edited:

"you called?"
Sora yelped a little as she would hear the words ring out to her side and then turned to face the source, managing a smile. "Oh...? Hello there." She said calmly, managing a smile to her conversation partner who had just approached her now face-to-face. Sora tried to maintain a calm exterior and tone as much as she could, letting out a minor and brief nervous laugh as the 'introduction trade' would begin, and just as she thought, everyone else does indeed have a talent of their own, meaning the room is filled with skill and various abilities...
"Pleasure to meet you; I'm Miyagawa Kayo- Ultimate D.J., at your service."
"I, um... I'm Sora. Sora Nakimo. I'm known as..." Sora paused before speaking up. "The... Ultimate Scapegoat..." She said it with a bit of distaste and hatred, looking down as she said it, but then looked back up and tried to uphold a smile. "I'm not exactly proud of it, but... There you go... It's nice to meet you, miss Miyagawa..." She spoke in the same soft tone, rubbing her eyes and managing one more nervous laugh, trying to not only verily make it clear she did in fact hate her title, but was trying to maintain the just started conversation.

FreakOfLater FreakOfLater

Last edited:
1574893464200.pngKouta Fujiko Ultimate Procrastinator

Interacting with no one in particular, open for conversations.

"What am I even doing here?" Kouta Fujiko, the Ultimate Procrastinator, mumbled under his breath. He stuck his hands in his pockets and sighed, the small lollipop in his mouth shifting slightly as he did. The question he had asked was a valid one, really. Somehow, Kouta, the boy who was so unmotivated it could make most NEETs gawk in fear, had been accepted into the most prestigious school in the country. It almost felt like a cruel joke.

And yet, there he was: Right in front of Hope's Peak High, the school he would soon be entering for the rest of his high school years. Kouta had seen the building in passing many times, and yet it still felt like some sort of mysterious castle, one that Kouta should stay far away from. He longed to be back in his room, away from the worries of school and the real world. Kouta sighed once more and shoved the hood that was covering his light blue hair off. The blistering hot sun scorched his eyes, forcing him to squint, which made the huge school in front of him seem even bigger. Did he really need to even bother going? If he just left now, would that be so wrong? Well, he was already there, and going home would just be more effort. "Might as well just get this over with," Kouta groaned, and finally, he slowly stepped inside the gates of the school.

That was the last thing he remembered before his entire world went black.

Kouta woke up in a daze, his eyes blurry and his head spinning. The lazy boy rubbed his eyes and curled into a ball, hoping to avoid standing up at all costs. He tried to get his bearings and remember where he was or what he was doing and simply sat there for a minute, waking himself up.

Hope's Peak Academy. That was where he was supposed to be. So why was he inside a place that looked like a factory, with over a dozen other people who looked to be around the same age as him? Is this... Hope's Peak? Or was I just kidnapped? A small bit of panic rose inside of him, but he pushed it down and instead decided that this was probably just some sort of test by the school, to see if the Ultimates were truly worthy of being Ultimates.

And with that, Kouta leaned against the wall and closed his eyes, resolving to take a quick nap before everyone woke up. After all, Kouta's main philosophy was "No harm in a quick nap," which had gotten him into worrisome situations multiple times, but that isn't important. He sighed, and hugged himself, trying to get as warm as possible. And with that, Kouta fell asleep.

Last edited:
The Ultimate Chuunibyou
&
The Ultimate Assassin
Setsuna.F..Seiei.full.46302.jpgmain-qimg-87986bb1148577925a2c700675e8b150.png

The first thing that came to mind within Akamaru's head was that this place wasn't a school, but rather a factory. Sure, it sounded suspicious, but he could care less. He had things to do, people to kill. Of course, his job as an assassin was kind of empty for a while, with a decrease of missions, but what's the deal as of late? No one wants a professional? Is that it?

"Hey~O! The Main Protagonist is here! You are all saved!"

"Shut up! No one wants to be a part of your fantasy RPG!"
The male who declared himself the protagonist, Acker as he called himself when he first met him outside the building. Of course, it was just a coincidence they ran into each other and said they were attending the school.

"B-But I'm the hero!"
"No you're not! No one is anything compared to me! At least I make a living by doing what I do for money! Now once you get a job of equal pay, we can talk, but until then, Shut up!"
"Waaaaah! You're mean!" Acker said, running off and hiding behind the closest person, which was to say Arano.

(Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam )

L0s7Awh.png

Miyagawa Kayo, The Ultimate D.J.

Interactions: Sora Nakimo ( BoltBeam BoltBeam )

"Heya," Miyagawa said with a lazy grin, her hands drumming on her green-clad thigh. Miyagawa noticed the nervous laugh that emanated from the girl she was currently chatting with, and quirked a brow, but kept silent, simply waiting for the girl to speak up again. After all, as much as she wished she could, Miyagawa knew she couldn't carry an entire conversation- it wouldn't be 'courteous', or whatever her mother said to her.

"Nice name, Sora." Miyagawa complimented, noting the bitterness is Sora's voice when she mentioned her talent. "Scapegoat, huh? Seems like a shit talent." Miyagawa noticed she was being very blunt and pursed her lips in embarrassment. "I mean, but it could be useful, but just, I agree with you on the front that it's not the best talent-" She scowled. "Sorry, I'll stop talking. If there's one thing you're gonna get to know about me," Miyagawa smiled softly, "I do not know when to shut my mouth."

Upon the 'miss' part of Sora saying 'nice to meet you', Miyagawa giggled. "No need to be so formal with me- just call me Miya, kay?" She said casually, pretending to inspect her nails.

Though in reality, Miyagawa was mulling over the bad wording she'd just said right to Sora's face. It seemed Miyagawa was a very chill person, besides when she knew she said something wrong, which was when she got frantic. She was going to be quite...an interesting character, to deal with, wasn't she? And there she sat, deciding to rethink her entire conversation over a few misplaced words.

Last edited:
1574889389825.png
Kamina Kiryunosuke - Ultimate Banker

Interactions: Kouta Fujiko ListlessEvie ListlessEvie

The situation that the young man found himself in was curious, to say the least. The last thing Kamina could remember was standing at the doors of Hope's Peak academy, the place that would allow him to fully realize his own dreams and aspirations. Now here he stood in an empty warehouse along with 15 other kids that were more or less the same age that he was, along with a dog for some reason or another. They were most likely students just like he was, each with talents of their own. Reaching in his pockets, he noticed that his phone was missing. "Just great." Deciding that the best course of action was to get acquainted with the others, he approached a boy who appeared to be sleeping on the floor. What the hell was he doing at a time like this? Kneeling down, he nudged him.

"Yo. You seem pretty easygoing despite the situation we're in. You have any idea what's going on?"

f0358ef3b2088dc3103e6c5bc2e2dd5e.jpg

Natasza Kacper

She was neatly dressed, her clothes ironed and her hair perfectly managed. She walked with such a pristine grace, resonating a calm and organized aura. That was, until she saw the factory. She began to resonate confusion, and looking around the room at the other ultimates her confusion only grew. She knew from researching that some of the students would be a bit strange and unruly, but none of them had even dressed properly for the event! There was even a dog roaming around, how unsanitary! She had convinced herself to keep her OCD at bay for the upcoming school year, as she would simply just work on her ultimate to not be called the ultimate maid or cleaner again. She wasn't a spit and shine person. However, that may have been needed.

She kept her hands held infront of her, twiddling with her thumbs nervously. She usually dressed casually, but she knew she needed to make good impressions, but she was suddenly feeling a wave of doubt for her choices. She took a deep breathe, looking around again. Oh! Someone had hair resembling hers. That would make for a good ice breaker.

So she walked up to the girl, waving kindly. "Oh, hello there! I just came over to introduce myself and compliment your hair, it is very stylish!"
( FreakOfLater FreakOfLater )

She almost got too caught up in the girl's appearance that she didn't even notice that she was already holding a conversation with someone. "Oh, my bad, I didn't mean to interrupt. My name is Natasza Kacper. Sorry for interrupting again--I'll be going." She gave a pleasant bow, hoping that she would be asked to stay with her positive attitude. She really needed to make friends.

( BoltBeam BoltBeam )

Interaction summary:
Miyagawa
Sora

Kensuke_Midorikawa_Beyblade.png
Kaiba Watarnche
Interactions:
Open​
Their was an odd commotion occurring throughout the first round of introductions coming from a single boy who'd been walking along the perimeter of the room on his own for a while now. Despite the neutral expression he wore, the arguing between the two puppets he wore on his hands had been growing in ferocity. The boy's eyes stayed glued to the walls, a look of confusion growing deeper as he repeated his evaluation over and over again. Despite his focus seemingly captured by whatever he was examining, the discussions held by his puppets eventually reached a fever pitch.

"I don't understand why you can't just be happy about all these wonderful new classmates we've got." the dog puppet whined before patting her tiny hand nubs together and giggling "Just think of the fun we can have! I bet some make scrumptious foods~"

"And I don't understand how even a dumb slut like you can overlook this creepy ass factory we're in." the Cat hissed as he folded his nubs across his chest and glanced around "Being happy...for what?!? Getting to waste my time on some more stupid children? I'm already literally stuck to one! THE HELL WOULD I NEED MORE FOR?!?"

"Hm..." the Ultimate Puppeteer continued his evaluation "It is... suspicious..."

"See?!?" the Cat gestured up to him "This guy gets it and he's thick as balls!"

"Oh don't let Kibi's negativity get to you, Kaiba!" the puppy called out "I bet there's all kinds of nice things deeper inside! There has to be!"

"Thoughts of cattle to a slaughterhouse." Kibi tapped at himself "I ain't no damned cow, woman!"

"Kibi, Wami, please..." Kaiba finally looked down to them, halting in his inspection to say "We must know more first."

He continued walking, resuming his investigation as his puppets resumed arguing, albeit quieter now.

1574904078170.pngKouta Fujiko Ultimate Procrastinator

Interacting with NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack

Kouta woke with a start once more, but this time, it was to a fellow blue-haired student nudging him.

He yawned and rubbed his eyes like a toddler waking up from a nap, trying to remember where he was and get his bearings back yet again.

"You have any idea what's going on?" The boy who had woke him asked. Kouta just stared at him, taking a moment to register the fact that someone was speaking to him.

"Huh? Oh yeah... Factory... Sorry, I don't have a clue," He slurred, trying to speak in coherent sentences after just waking up, "I kinda just assumed it was some sort of Hope's Peak test or something, y'know, with the whole amazing school thing... Like one of those escape rooms they have around Tokyo..."

Kouta paused again, to yawn once more. "Well then... we might as well introduce ourselves since we're already talking. I'm Kouta Fujiko, Ultimate Procrastinator... And you are?"

Last edited:

1574889389825.png

Interactions: Kouta Fujiko ListlessEvie ListlessEvie

"Ultimate Procrastinator.... pretty odd talent if you ask me." Him being asleep at a time like this suddenly began to make a bit of sense. The other student's talent was odd, as being the best at procrastinating didn't seem to be a particularly useful talent. That being said, there had to be more to it than that if he was accepted into Hope's Peak Academy. That, or the people in charge really were looking for the best at everything.

"My name is Kamina Kiryunosuke, Ultimate Banker. Feel free to call me Kiryu for short. My 'talent' is pretty strange too, I guess. Though I suppose the main thing you should know about it is that if you live somewhere in the region, then there's a good chance that I own the bank that owns your house."
Kiryu smiled before continuing, Kouta mentioned the possibility about this being an 'escape room test'. Maybe investigating would help him find answers.

"I know it's probably useless asking you this, but if this is some sort of test then wouldn't it be a good idea to start looking around?" Kiryu didn't necessarily want to do any work either, but the absence of his phone made him anxious to get out of the warehouse as fast as possible. If the boy wouldn't help him, he'd need to start looking around on his own.

1574909423603.pngKouta Fujiko Ultimate Procrastinator

Interacting with NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack

"I know it's probably useless asking you this, but if this is some sort of test then wouldn't it be a good idea to start looking around?"

Kouta pondered Kiryu's idea slightly. On one hand, the faster he got out of this situation, the faster he could go home and sleep on his fluffy bed and not a cold, bumpy floor. On the other hand, he's the Ultimate Procrastinator, and that speaks for itself.

"Sorry, I'm still half asleep, I'm gonna spend a few minutes waking up and then I'll start searching... You should go on without me," Kouta replied, using his classic "few minutes" excuse.

The few minutes excuse is one of the most common for Kouta, after all. Basically, he says to himself or others that he'll work in a few minutes, but when those few minutes are up, he says he just needs a few more. This continues until right before a deadline, or in this assumed case, the test ends.

At least he could justify denying Kiryu by saying that his classmate expected to be turned down in the first place.

cc704ce18cb1a1900a60ad404ee13e84.jpg

5e9d228618045bc1a7f2058ae55ef452.png
Pop!

Cherry already felt like she had no time for any of this bullshit.

But, she had been sent some strange-ass invitation to a new high school, and her parents were elated to see someone in academia take an interest in their daughter. Sure, she was doing well in her studies, but Cherry was spending more and more time out of class and in her studio, working on designs or actually turning on her tattoo needles, and her father didn't want to see her go down the same road in school as her brothers. It was way too late for any of his attempts to fix it, but he finally had put his foot down, saying she had to at least try out this new academy or whatever, give it a shot. Usually, she would argue him and wear him down, make him see her side, but he was pleading. So fine. She'd "give it a fucking shot". But when she'd gotten there, and saw a factory, instead of a nice academy, she was, of course, even more irritated then when she'd relented to her father. What in the absolute fuck had he gotten her into?

Cherry chewed her gum for a moment, looking at the others from her seat in the middle of the room, feet up on the desk, as she usually did back at her former school, before she blew a large bubble and let it continue filling with air, until--

Pop!

She guessed she should make herself known, somehow. But these other kids would have to have been hard of hearing to not know she was there. Cherry mulled it over for a moment, watching the interactions around her while she thought about it. They were all discussing their talents. Ugh. Was that all that mattered right now? How high they were up on the totem pole? They were in some weird ass factory instead of an actual academy, for christ's sake. Who gave a shit about what they were best at? And was this really a school, or was something going on? Cherry decided to speak her mind, after another--

Pop!

"Yo. Shouldn't we have a teacher, or something? Doesn't feel much like a class to me."

Cherry spoke to no one in particular, but was loud enough that everyone in the room could hear her. If they chose to ignore her, fine. But this was weird, absolutely. If they couldn't see it, they were dense, and she couldn't help them. Those who did, could maybe offer some assistance. Maybe she'd even listen to what they were going to say.

( Interactions: Everyone )

Sora would smile back to her as Miyagawa responded, letting her continue speaking without Sora herself saying anything for a while. At least, until the next thing to come out of Miyagawa's mouth was a bundle of mixed impressions and feelings all at once!
"Nice name, Sora." Miyagawa complimented, noting the bitterness is Sora's voice when she mentioned her talent. "Scapegoat, huh? Seems like a shit talent." Miyagawa noticed she was being very blunt and pursed her lips in embarrassment. "I mean, but it could be useful, but just, I agree with you on the front that it's not the best talent-" She scowled. "Sorry, I'll stop talking. If there's one thing you're gonna get to know about me," Miyagawa smiled softly, "I do not know when to shut my mouth."
Sora giggled a little at the compliment, managing a smile. "Oh... Thank you." She said surely, only to manage a scoff then Miyagawa talked down on her talent. "I-I know, right? It's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but at least it's something...!" She laughed it off and then heard what Miyagawa followed with after that. "Oh, no worries. I can tolerate that; talking to people is fun as it is, so... Honestly, that nature of you should make it a lot more enjoyable, I think..." She let out a little giggle after, only to hear Miyagawa herself giggle to something Sora said, leading to brief confusion.
Upon the 'miss' part of Sora saying 'nice to meet you', Miyagawa giggled. "No need to be so formal with me- just call me Miya, kay?"
"Oh... Really? Sorry, then... It's just a habit..." Sora managed a nervous smile and then shook her head. "Miya, then... OK, I'll try to stick to that. The key word is 'try', OK?" Sora asked with a sound of seriousness in her tone - and within another few seconds, she saw someone enter and leave the conversation just so quickly and hear a pretty good question poke out among the crowd.
"Oh, my bad, I didn't mean to interrupt. My name is Natasza Kacper. Sorry for interrupting again--I'll be going."
"Yo. Shouldn't we have a teacher, or something? Doesn't feel much like a class to me."
Sora began to think about it, managing a yawn as she thought. 'Yeah, this is a school, right?' She thought to herself. 'It's looking like a claustrophobic meet and greet to me - where's the supposed teach to whip us all in shape?' Sora would add to her thoughts before shaking her head to erase those thoughts. "S-Sorry for the silence, um... Was just thinking on that question I just heard..." She explained to Miyagawa, managing one more nervous laugh.

FreakOfLater FreakOfLater , SoftSmile SoftSmile , cinnabuns cinnabuns
Arano Kuuba - The Ultimate Doppelganger
zdFiy.jpg

"Hello" she greeted him, "My name is Maeko Kamei, the Ultimate Gardener." Before waiting for him to respond, she spoke up again, "Strange place, right?" Maeko wanted to know what others were thinking about their situation. She couldn't be the only one that thought this was at least a little bit weird.
Arano's quiet time alone would be cut off by someone all of a sudden - a female, it would appear. Arano would be surprised as she spoke without letting him respond, but regardless, he would decide to respond in tandem - in accordance to everything she said, in that order. "Oh, why hello." Arano said calmly in response to the greeting - first and foremost, before he 'also' continued without letting her respond. "I'm Arano Kuuba - the Ultimate Doppelganger, at your service! Who knows; I might even be able to pose as you one day!" He jokes as he introduces himself, managing a small and brief laugh before responding to the question at the end, nodding his head. "Indeed... It's quite perplexing; this is supposedly a school, so what's with the factory aspects to it...?" He thought aloud in a confused tone, and before he knew it, he had someone behind him.
"Waaaaah! You're mean!" Acker said, running off and hiding behind the closest person, which was to say Arano.
"...What the heck is your problem." Arano said to them, sounding vacantly confused and somewhat angered at once - but before he could even get a response, a curious question was raised to his ears and threw him back into his think tank as soon as he had escaped it not too long ago.
And so, the thought continues. "It's possible it could just be a big lie, but if it's not, why are we all here as agreed? This is several levels of scary...'" He thought aloud, and completely unaware he was putting his thoughts out there to everyone around him.

F forsythia , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , cinnabuns cinnabuns

Last edited:
Gundham Acker & Akamaru Ryugami
Setsuna.F..Seiei.full.46302.jpgmain-qimg-87986bb1148577925a2c700675e8b150.png

"The guy with red hair is bullying me!" Acker replied, gripping onto Arano's Blazer, as tears ran down his face.

Someone else would soon bring up the fact there was no teacher.

"It's possible it could just be a big lie, but if it's not, why are we all here as agreed? This is several levels of scary...'"

"Because the teacher is probably some incompetent Asshole who doesn't care for his job. Also, may I point out the fact that out of everyone here, I find that brat (Acker) annoying and he needs to shut up??!!"

"Why are you being so mean?!"

TORA
Pop!

Tora's eyes opened to the sound of someone snapping gum next to her. She stretched her arms out and let out a big yawn. Tora felt so well-rested; she couldn't remember when the last time she had taken a nap. Maybe she should take more naps from now on.

There were several people (and a dog) scattered around what looked like a warehouse that was turned into a classroom. She smiled warmly at everyone at first but the reality of the situation slowly crept up on her. There were no windows in this classroom, no adults in sight, and none of her belongings were with her. Panic seeped in and quickened her heart rate, Tora was certainly more awake now than she was a moment ago.

"Huh?? This is Hope's Peak Academy?" She asked the girl sitting next to her. This was not how it was advertised at all. Hope's Peak Academy was the ultimate high school after all - thousands of students from all over the world want to be recognized so they can attend this school because of its top-class amenities and reputation. Attending Hope's Peak Academy meant that your life was made. Was this really it? Maybe there was some kind of a mix up. Maybe she was in the wrong place. Being a part of Hope's Peak meant a lot to her, she had been looking forward to this day for months on end. She had watched countless informative videos on the school website and other online portals about the school, they all gave an insight on how the facility functioned and what it had to offer for its students. That said, she was somewhat familiar with the academy.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I... must have dozed off or something during orientation. Are we still at Hope's Peak Academy?" She rephrased her question, scratching her chin in thought with one of her faux paws. She was trying to recollect how she made her way to this classroom, but nothing came to mind. She suddenly had an epiphany and slammed her fist on the desk in front of her. "Oh wait, I know! We're probably on a field trip, right?!" She asked excitedly without waiting for a response.

cinnabuns cinnabuns

Last edited:
Aohitsugi.Samatoki.full.2352689.jpg

[Gonna do Better Coding Later]

Kazuma aka Jasper Faux, Ultimate Gambler
Needless to say getting an invitation to Hope Peak Academy was a bit laughable. After doing so much to abandon the boredom of school life and the mundane he still found himself planning to attend another educational institution. But this academy was anything but mundane. First puzzled at what Hopes Peak could actually teach him he found his mind racing with the potential this opportunity brought about. Yes, it was still a school but he would be face to face with students that were the best of their own respective fields and skills. He could always use more useful tricks, more allies in his corner. After dealing so much in the underground gambling arenas Jasper had encountered his fair share of...'sore losers'. Suffice to say, were it not for previous relationships held in place by either mutual interest or maybe...some bribery, he might have been caught in a pinch in a few situations. But that was his strong suit, staying ahead of the game, knowing the ins and outs of the situation and knowing just how to work every bit of value to ones advantage.

But now after seeing where he stood now. He had plenty of questions. A brief gap in how he had come to stand in this room alongside all these other assumed talented students. That part was easy enough to understand but the setting had him already on his toes, scanning around them quickly, getting a brief look at a good portion of the students before casually pacing around a bit. Seemingly disinterested and day dreamy if anything, but that was just a facade and rarely the case. Reaching into his pocket he felt the absence of his phone but thankfully still had his pack of smokes, drawing it out and flipping the box open to start pulling one free only to stop and sigh. Maybe smoking here...in this factory...was not immediately wise. A light groan escaping him as he put them back into his pocket.
"What a drag." The famed gambler said to himself in a light British accent. While most that paid attention to his circuit, very few knew of him by his looks alone. His eyes and Alias Kazuma usually what gaze away who he was. Still having his shades on as he normally would unless in a more comfortable and familiar setting he would take note to those already conversing. This school was at least keeping things interesting. Maybe in a bit he would ask a few questions but for now. He was fine letting things begin to unwind. Stuffing his hands in his pockets and continuing to get a general layout of where they stood.

Overhearing some of the louder chatter he could hear a indiscreet manic looking red head having some sort of issue with another student...enough to make him cry. He had seen enough tears enough to not feel any pity for them but still. Already? Must be an ass. Jasper had to remind himself they were not in the casinos or private clubs anymore so he should expect some less adult like behavior. In any case he still did not get involved, simply observing for now. Maybe he would join into a conversation after he got enough info as he could about his immediate curiosity.

Last edited:
Odafed4d3ea9b0b2a1c42ff99b7b2a2927d.jpgDusty. Dusty, rusty, and musty. This place needed a good cleaning, top to bottom, preferably a pressure wash. That was the most efficient way to get this place back to...serviceable conditions. She dusted her gloved hands down, and quickly realised that, at this point of time, she wasn’t working. What was she even doing? What...was she doing before this? She remembered walking into the room, then suddenly, she was here, examining side of the room. It was quite unlike her to forget important things like that. Professional Rules no. 106: A professional must always remember his entry point, for that may very well be the most efficient exit point. She had all of the rules memorised, how was she able to leave out such an important thing?

She dusted down her school uniform, and turned around, where another surprise met her. A crowd of other people had gathered in the room with her! What?! How was that possible?! She hadn’t even heard them come in! She didn’t even remember them coming in! That wasn’t possible! Professional Rules No. 241: A professional must always be aware of any entry and exit of the room they occupy, and keep a close count of the number of those present. She couldn’t have forgotten that basic rule. Something was wrong. That said, she wasn’t going to let surprises set her back. Professional Rules No. 4: Do not let unprecedented happenings stop you from your duty. Right. She had to recover quickly. She took quick notes of those in the room, taking in their appearances and their behaviours within the second, and storing the information in the next. They weren’t laundry, and she highly doubted that she was going to receive any contracts from her family to put them through a thorough wash, but it was always good to know who the people around are, even if they don’t want to be known. Her eyes flitted through their faces, their expressions, their builds, and their mannerisms. Some of them had the looks of street-side cleaning jobs, the same kinds that left stains on the carpet because it blended in with the color, and not even bother combing through them with a blacklight. A scowl flashed across her expression, and she turned her attention away from them, to look at the others. There was one of them who thought sticking to one corner would make him unnoticeable, but that idea of isolation was what made him stick out like a sore thumb. That face, though. She seemed to recognise it. It looked...familiar, like she had seen it before somewhere. Her fingers flexed once, twirling an invisible pen between it, then she snapped her fingers in realisation. Of course. The gambling addict. The next Ultimate Gambler! She allowed herself a self-satisfied smirk. She was still in the game. Still good to go.

The rest didn’t seem all too recognisable though. She may have read a newspaper article about them somewhere, but they didn’t seem to stick out all too much, other than the street rats and the gambler. Well, if she chose to stick here any longer, she would be the one sticking out. She wasn’t at work, she had time to relax. No time like the present to try and hang out with the others here, she guessed. The street rats were too rowdy for her liking, and she had an inkling that if she even went near them, she’d probably catch the stupid reeking off them. The girls in the center seemed to have their own clique going on, so she supposed the best choice was...the gambler? Hm. She ran a hand across her fringe, and calmly walked over to the silver-haired young man.

“Hey~!” She waved as she approached, and bowed slightly in a coy pose. “Couldn’t help but ta’ think you were a bit lonely over there in your corner!” She straightened up with a bright smile, and offered a hand to him. “Name’s Oda. Ultimate Professional, though I’m really off-duty right now! Nice t’ meetcha.”

Interacting with: Valen Valen
Mentioned: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 waifu waifu cinnabuns cinnabuns

1574889389825.png

Interactions: (Open)
Mentions: Oda simj26 simj26 , Kazuma Valen Valen , Akamaru Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , Chihariyu Destiny_Dreamer Destiny_Dreamer

"Uh. Right." Kiryu stood up. He sort of already knew that convincing this one to do anything would be an ordeal." I suppose that I'll leave you to it then." Kiryu waved goodbye to Kouta as he walked off to explore on his own.

As he walked across the room and pondered to himself, he mostly ignored the outbursts from the other students. One of them mentioned the absence of a teacher but of course, that much was obvious. They were all apparently students on their first day of school, but there wasn't a teacher or headmaster to be found. It was very clear that something wasn't right here.

Deciding to take in his surroundings, Kiryu observed the rest of the students until his eyes fell on a white haired man. He was tall and handsome, irritatingly so. Not to mention, a cute girl had already started clinging on to him. Jerk. Kiryu pouted to himself as his eye twitched in annoyance, though that man did seem familiar. He was sure that he'd seen him before, but he didn't know where. Come to think of it there were two people that he recognized. Both of them being, with varying degrees, being key players in the underworld. One of them being a red haired delinquent who had already begun harassing one of his fellow classmates. Kiryu could already tell from the young man's appearance and demeanor that he was the infamous Crimson Devil. Definitely steering clear of that one.

The next person he recognized almost immediately. The next heir to the Gozai Clan. Just great. While he didn't have any personal business with her or the Gozai Family, dealing with those types never ceased to put him on edge. Kiryu decided it would be best to hang back and observe, steering clear of the aforementioned Mafia Princess for the time being.

Kaiba completed what felt like his dozenth trip around the edge of the room. His gaze never changed the entire time, merely scanning his surroundings in silence while his puppets went about their time. Kibi had been massaging his forehead for the better part of ten minutes straight, due in no small part to Wami rambling about how fun going to school there would be.

"And we'll all chat around vendin' machines, poking fun at each other's hair~!" she listed off with the occasional sigh of fondness "Oh! Let's not forget car pool! We'll do that and take adventurous routes while explorin' the city and stuff~!"

"Hm..." Kaiba finally stopped walking, causing both of his Puppets to look to him.

"Finally done with your crappy little examination?" Kibi rolled folded his arms "Because having to listen to this dumb bitch waste oxygen is probably the second worst auditory torture I've ever experienced."

Kaiba looked between the two of them before nodding. Turning away from the wall, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment. Kibi and Wami looked towards each other for a moment, but then Kaiba raised his head towards the ceiling before uttering: "This situation... is unnatural..."

Kibi groaned as Wami immediately began applauding him, "That's amazin' Kaiiba! How'd ya figure that one out? Do they give out awards for discoveries like that?"

Kaiba shook his head, "No... they don't."

Before Wami could pout over the loss of their nonexistent rewards, Kaiba found himself being pulled away as Kibi turned his attention towards the others in the room with them. Kaiba stumbled behind the puppet, Wami watching with worry as he stumbled towards the center of the room. Kaiba tripped at the last part, barely managing to catch himself as Kibi rose above his head and looked around the room with a grumble. Wami patted the side of Kaiba's head, but both of them looked up as Kibi raised his nub arms and called for attention.

"Oi! I know you kids these days enjoy wasting your lives and everything, but how about we all recognize that we're being punked, eh?" Kibi declared before gesturing to himself "The sooner we get to that agreement, the sooner the actually functioning folks here can get to work finding the way out!"

"But ain't we's gonna wait 'till them Teachers come for us?"
Wami asked while putting her hands to her mouth "They's gonna think we dropped out on 'em!"

"They're educators, you dumb bitch, and I don't care how low the bar is nowadays; no educators gonna set up a joke like this for new students!" Kibi snarled before gesturing around them "Look for God's sakes! What the hell does any o' this filth have to do with learning!?!"

Wami seemed to think on that for a moment before laughing and waving him off, "Silly Kibi, This place is part o' the school, right? Schools have everything to do with gettin learned and that educating stuff." she pointed to him "Why else would they have us come down here and... and... eh?"

She trailed off for a moment before going quiet and thinking for a moment, leading Kaiba to lean forward a bit to watch as she rubbed her head.

"Dear lord she's even losing the ability to speak." Kibi shook his head before jabbing Kaiba in the side of the head "I told you to get that entire hand amputated before she ruined it you ugly dumpster baby."

"Sorry... just..." Wami turned to Kaiba and tilted her head "How did we get here, Kaiba? I'm.... I'm tryin' but... Can't seem to remember."

Kaiba's eyes widened a bit as Kibi shrugged, "Could've just put her down, but nooo! Only a matter of time before she's a vegetable, and don't think I'm gonna be the one cleaning up after her."

He turned back to the other assembled individuals and was about to continue speaking when Kaiba suddenly stood.

"She's right..." he said, much to Kibi's annoyance "how... how did we get inside this room?"

"Look if you two want to prolong the process of rapid retardation generation then by all means." Kibi shrugged before looking to everyone else "Anyone with a functioning brain can help me start figuring out which way leads outta this place."

Kaiba caught that, "Wouldn't you already know that if we walked in here willingly?"

Kibi froze before folding his arms and snapping his mouth shut, though several grumbled emanated from his mouth as Kaiba turned towards everyone else.

"Could anyone recall entering this building... walking into this very room?" he asked

Aohitsugi.Samatoki.full.2352689.jpg

Kazuma aka Jasper Faux, Ultimate Gambler
Mentions: Destiny_Dreamer Destiny_Dreamer NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack Interactions: simj26 simj26
Reaching into his pocket Kazuma would slowly retrieve a pair of dice into his palm. Looking very similar to those one would see on a Craps table only holding a golden tint mixed in alongside the blood red, similar to the pattern of his eyes. Shuffling the dice in a maticulous fashion within his palm. Another way to get out a tick and dull the itch his desire for a smoke for a bit perhaps. Satisfied with his observation of the room they currently stood in at the very least he was able to gather further glances along the other students. An interesting bunch for sure but quickly his eyes caught a rather...pleasant familiar face. Miss Gozai. The Yakuza Princess he had encountered... more than a few times in the underworld. He had to admit he was surprised to see her but a grin to came to his lips all the same. Needless to say she had a bite that terrified most men within her families control and the associated masses. What gambler ever stayed out of the reach of danger though? He had won fortunes from Yakuza gang and family members and little to anyone's knowledge, the Boss herself.

His attentive was soon caught by another pretty soul that came directly approaching him. Falling into a small naturally returned smile. "Well I could surely ask for worse appealing company" he said with a quick wink before tossing the dice up and catching them with his left hand for his dominant hand to reach out and shake her hand in turn. His look guided past her for a brief moment catching the eyes of a well dressed dark bluish hair individual. He seemed irritated in some fashion but had no reason or way to place it and their gazes had only caught one another for a moment. All he knew is the man definitely had that sort of white collar vibe. Returning his colorful orbs to the white haired woman before him. "A pleasure my dear. Most know me as Kazuma." he said releasing her hand. "The Ultimate professional? Interesting. I hope you are not as monotonous as your title suggests. I hope you take no offense to that." he said continuing to shuffle the dice in his other hand a bit before returning them to his pocket, the itch subsiding for the moment. "Off duty hmm? Well what exactly does the Queen of Professionalism do in her life might I ask?"

f0358ef3b2088dc3103e6c5bc2e2dd5e.jpg

Natasza Kacper

Having been met with silence from the pink haired girl she'd try to apologize to, she simply blinked when a literal bursting bubble broke through the silence. Natasza turned to the noise curiously, surprised when she saw such an unrefined girl, especially when she spoke ' ill ' about the academy that Natasza had put her entire life savings into. She needed to be the best.

"Well, we can only assume that this is something similar to the scouting. Yes?"

Exactly. Why would prestigious people who are the leaders and donors of such a highly respected place put them; the students and Ultimates into a rundown factory if it wasn't for a perfectly good and legal reason? Not human trafficking or anything of the sort. Nothing. Hopefully.

"Could anyone recall entering this building... walking into this very room?"

Okay, that was a scary thought. Even scarier that it was true. How she got in here was simply blurred memories. Nothing added up.

"I don't remember that well. Perhaps it was just something to do with the factory fumes? I'm not the best with smells."​

cc704ce18cb1a1900a60ad404ee13e84.jpg

5e9d228618045bc1a7f2058ae55ef452.png
Cherry's gum had lost its flavor, and she had lost her patience.

She'd received a few responses to her question, and honestly, only two of them garnered her attention. Unfortunately, she was a little preoccupied with the two idiots choosing to go on and whine. Cherry unfolded her arms, lifted a leg over to place both on the ground, and stood up. She looked at the tired girl next to her with a blank stare. She'd slept through all of this? Honestly?

...Well, now that she thought about it, she'd woken up here, too. That wasn't a strange occurrence. She'd assumed she'd walked here herself, but...it wasn't right. It wasn't a correct memory. How come she couldn't properly remember making her way over here?

How the hell did she get here?

"Yeah, we're at 'Hope's Peak Academy'." Cherry said, making quotation marks with her fingers before turning away and heading towards the irritating noise.

"Well, we can only assume that this is something similar to the scouting. Yes?" Came a voice nearby as she stalked over, and Cherry scoffed in response.

"You'd want to attend some place where your scouting is in a factory, instead of literally anywhere else? Where you woke up and you can't figure out where here even is?" She replied coolly, walking over to the two boys, bringing her hands up to take the black-haired boy and the red-haired boy each by an ear and giving them a firm yank to bring them down to her level, the bass in her voice incredibly apparent out of pure ire.

"And you two want to keep bitching about who you like and don't like, when you literally have no idea where you are? Can you two get," she tugged again, "A motherfucking grip?"

Finally, Cherry let go, folding her arms once more, turning to everyone else. She took a moment to breathe in and out before speaking again.

"Let's get the facts straight. No one can remember how they got here, no one has their shit. Focus up."

( Interactions: Everyone; Mentions: waifu waifu , SoftSmile SoftSmile , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 )

[div class=fyuriwrapper][div class=001][/div][div class=0012][/div][div class=002][div class=003][div class=004][div class=faceclaim][div class=face]
D4sr1EOWsAEVJKF.jpg
[/div][/div][div class=charaname]Chihariyu Gozai[/div][div class=text] [div class=tags]@Valen[/div] [div class=tags]@NewAgeBlack [/div] [div class=tags]@simj22[/div]
In a world of Gods and Monsters... I was a Saint.

[/div][/div][div class=005][div class=006][div class=007][div class=text]
Either it had been a simple joke or true established fear to extend an invitation to Hope’s Peak to a person such as herself. It seemed like such an obvious waste of her time when she could easily be dedicating her time to running the newer establishments her father had opened. Her father had been the one to offer his opinion on Chi simply attending to further her connections. With a handful of children who undoubtedly would prove to fear her the moment she entered the class? That sounded like an excellent way for her to dread every day in a place more similar to a prison. No school had proved to be different for her and she couldn’t envision this one offering anything different as well. Chi could still recollect that letter idly dangling in her grasp as her hues bore a thoughtful nature to them. A sigh befell her lips as she tossed it onto her desk whilst her elbows came to situate on the desk edge. Why on earth would they dare to invite her to their precious school? You would think with one glance to her background that you’d toss away her file and not look back. Suffice to say, she was at a conundrum as to what the school truly would gain with her as a student. But, a single prospect from this would prove to be useful if she accepted. An entirely new form of clientele from various walks of life.who could by chance provide her with the entertainment needed. To well.. Survive this boredom called school. All she could hope for was a change and those were rare to find in this world.

Yet, now here she stood in a room with a head running clear with multiple questions. Chi found herself drawing on a blank as she stood in a room among the various talents she assumed the school had assembled. Why couldn’t she truly recollect on everything though.. It was such a blur. Her hand lightly wandered up to the side of her head as she lightly inhaled to still the headache creeping in. As her focus would resettle, she would begin to examine the various faces within the room. Her vibrant hues would trace over the individuals as none truly held in any form of memory to her. The gaze would continue to wander as she’d oddly meet the gaze of a dark haired boy. His gaze would quickly seek to evade her own as she scoffed softly. What a shock.. Someone who was scared of her.. What a shock.. She mused in her mind whilst her arms folded against her chest as she kept to her light perch against the wall. Chi did find her mind being pulled back to one very odd detail of their current location. Why in the hell had they been brought to a factory? This certainly hadn’t been listed in the brochure last she had checked. Needless to say, this was a rather odd instance to be placed in.

Chi’s gaze would quickly be drawn away to a corner where a familiar sight held before her. One Jasper Faux and a rather notorious person whom held to her memories. She had grown to know him over the years in more ways than one. But, that was better left off the books than spoken of. Her gaze would come to narrow over the female that had sauntered her way over to him. A simple roll of her eyes would follow as Faux turned on his instant charm that always seemed so uncanny. In the midst of her own boredom and perhaps curiosity, she pushed her figure off the wall as Chi proceeded to wander around the edges of the room. She didn’t wish to interact with anyone until she had enough time to truly study those she was left to be around. Her features quickly shifted into a feigned smile as she approached the pair. Chi’s hand quickly shot forward as she ensnared his dice within her hand whilst her gaze passed between the two.” Well hello there.. Always wonderful to see a familiar face and a not so familiar face. Jasper here has always been to friendly for his own good.” She teased as her hand would lift to allow the dice to graze against her lips. A single look stole over Jasper as she spoke up softly.” And to think, I thought I was the only one you should be friendly with?” She questioned subtly to him as her look would shift back to the girl. Her slim fingers would extend forward to her in that moment as Chi beamed a warm smile to her.” My name is Chi Gozai, pleasure to meet you.. And you are..?”

[/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [/div] [/div][div class=fyuricredit]code/design by @Fyuri[/div]
[class=fyuriwrapper] position:relative; overflow:hidden; max-width:2000px; margin:auto; color:#000; [/class] [class=001] position:absolute; z-index:15; transform-origin: 10px 525px; -moz-transform: rotate(50deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(50deg); -o-transform: rotate(50deg); -ms-transform: rotate(50deg); transform: rotate(50deg); min-height:2000px; width:700px; height:100%;left:73%;top:-500px; background: #815172; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(bottom right, #815172, #91D5D0); background: -moz-linear-gradient(bottom right, #815172, #91D5D0); background: linear-gradient(to top left, #815172, #91D5D0); [/class] [class=0012] position:absolute; z-index:10; width:100%; height:100%; background: #815172; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #815172, #91D5D0); background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #815172, #91D5D0); background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #815172, #91D5D0); [/class] [class=002] position:relative; z-index:20; max-width:700px; overflow:auto; margin:auto; [/class] [class=003] display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; [/class] [class=004] background-color: rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); width: 350px; max-height:600px; text-align: center; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=005] background-color: rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); flex: 1; max-height:600px; [/class] [class=006] max-width:350px; /* code from @Alteras */ width: 100%; height: 600px; overflow: hidden; margin: 0 auto; text-align:justify; padding-right:10px; box-sizing:border-box; [/class] [class=007] width: 100%; /* code from @Alteras */ height: 100%; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right: 200px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; [/class] [class=faceclaim] pointer-events:none; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; width:325px; height:325px; margin:auto; overflow:hidden; filter: drop-shadow(-1px 6px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.75)); [/class] [class=face] width:325px; height:325px; font-size:0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 50%, 50% 100%, 0% 50%); clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 50%, 50% 100%, 0% 50%); [/class] [class=charaname] font-family:'Open Sans', Verdana; text-align:center; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; [/class] [class=text] width:100%; padding:5px; font-family:'Open Sans', Verdana; text-align:justify; font-size:13px; [/class] [class=tags] display:inline-block; padding:3px; border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background:#90d2ce; color:#000; margin:3px 0px 3px 0px; [/class] [class=fyuricredit] opacity:0.5; font-size:10px; [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back