• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy D&D Inspired, Dice RP - 1x1

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hellooo all, once again.

I am here with something I want to try my hand at, if anyone is willing to work with me on this as it is not a format I have tried in any sort of depth when it comes to 1x1's. This particular brand if idea might sound bettered suited to groups where it is most often used, but I am just more comfortable with a single partner.

I want to essentially roleplay a two person campaign. Don't necessarily think of me as the DM, that's not what I am after.

This is still a give and take style of roleplay - It is for both of us, whomever my partner might be.

I want to incorporate character sheets, and minimal dice rolls, at least, that is my initial thinking. I do not, at this moment, plan on using damage dice and HP. My main intention is to use the d20 to gauge how well interactions, combat and the like go. The roll of the dice is random and things can go not as planned.

PM for further talks, not that I think this will interest very many, but I"ve been in that want for something D&D brand of mood so I thought I would give it a shot.

The overall RP will likely need to be on discord, Dice rolling bots and all and no ability to fudge rolls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back