• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D/GURPS Group?

Error 420

One Thousand Club
Hey'all, I'm looking for a group to roll dice with. I've got campaign ideas for D&D, Pathfinder, and GURPS campaigns, but I'm totally cool with being a player in your adventure, too!

I'm willing to try any system, although I know D&D 3.5 and 5, Pathfinder, and GURPS, and I'm familiar with AD&D and Champions.

My preferences are voice campaigns through discord or skype or anything similar, and my personal favorite system is D&D 5e.

I've got some books for 5E but I've never played a campaign before. Especially over the Internet so I'd be fairly new. So if y'all are down for a rookie to join I'm in as well.

I'm interested. I've never played on those systems before but I have a very flexible schedule, discord and working mic. However high fantasy is not my cup of tea so if that's the genre you're going for I'll have to pass. I also wouldn't be opposed to gming. That being said, I'm a complete newb so expectations should be kept low but I'm willing to give it a shot.

I'm interested. I've never played on those systems before but I have a very flexible schedule, discord and working mic. However high fantasy is not my cup of tea so if that's the genre you're going for I'll have to pass. I also wouldn't be opposed to gming. That being said, I'm a complete newb so expectations should be kept low but I'm willing to give it a shot.

This post is a year old, mate. But if you know anyone who'd be willing to play, invite them. I have a few ideas for a game, so would you rather GM or play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back