• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D anyone?

Character ideas i wanted to Pitch for Interest

First is a Zombified Nymph who lives on a Diet of Raw Meat, Blood and Sweets. she isn't evil, just beyond morality and motivated exclusively by hunger. probably a fighter who can be pacified with offerings of meat. not the brightest girl, but extremely tough and tanky while also hitting fairly hard.

Second is a Half Fey Warlock whom was Born Human, but ended up making a Pact with a Faerie to overcome her illness, oblivious to the fact that said Nymph was a Traitor to the Unseelie Court and an Enemy of Unseelie Prince Oberon.

Third is a Clockwork Pixie who happens to be a Wizard that Works at a Pastry Shop and bakes all of her "Potions" into Pastries.

Fourth is a High Elf Wizard of Noble Birth who became a Pariah and Took to Alchemy as a means to continue her bloodline, because she knew her own womb was defective, so she seeks ingredients to create artificial daughters to love and raise. cursed by Seelie Queen Titania with an eternally small figure and eternally youthful appearance because the Seelie Court sees her as a Herectic.

i realized that the top 2 concepts could be done by reskinning the half elf and the third would simply be a Sprite from the Bestiary given player Stats Pathfinder Style, Subtracting 10 from each of the Sprite's attributes to determine the effective modifiers.

If your still looking I'm interested and @Sleipnir may be also be interested, and we have L3 home brew characters we can edit somewhat quickly too.

we are both fairly new to dice games though

I'd be up for this if you're still looking for people.Although, I am quite new to the whole dice game genre; I know the very basics though.

Hello @Left Out,

I've moved your thread to a more appropriate forum.  Please post all future RP recruitment threads under the Looking For Players forum.

Alrighty! yay! @Umbrie @Hawkmoon @Hel  @BlightGiver  do you want me to set up everything in a new thread and start a campaign? or did you want to discuss what one would be first and the plot line before i make one?

also @Umbrie both of those characters sound great if yall want to do a home-brew that's fine with me!

also thank you @Fyuri

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a bit late to this, but I'd be interested in joining too.  I have at least two possible ideas, but only one of them would require anything homebrew.  He's based on Pathfinder anyway, so bringing it over shouldn't be too hard.

By the way, any idea what edition ya'll would be using?

Hmm, I'd like to know some of the sort of basics before diving in personally. Also my plan is to play a trickster story of Cleric character 

Last edited by a moderator:
Oki did you guys have any ideas you want to share for a basic plot line ? I have an idea but I'd like to hear yalls first 

Also sorry for the late replies...it doesn't notify me if you guys replied or not 

OMG I'm so excited! Oki so I was thinking it could start out with the characters waking to find themselves in a cell being told they're awaiting they're execution. 

Hm... well, as long as we're doing this...

Waking up in a cell is an alright start.  Stripped of some of their gear?  Though, it can't just be a reasonless thing.  Either each character has their own individual reason or they were caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

@Voltsung Valid points. And it'd be a great way to introduce the characters to each other, instead of building up each of their introductions (unlike some other rps I've been in).

Or having them already know each other without prior explanation (a trap I've fallen into when DMing)

I feel like they each have they're own individual reason except for one. And most definitely stripped of their gear. They'll have to go find it.

I call Loitering.

I'm guessing we'd be starting fairly early on; I think level 1 or 3 is standard.  1 for REALLY starting out or 3 for when some classes get some of their more interesting skills.  Personally, I want to go fighter, so it doesn't really matter to me.

I have a leve three character I'd like to use for this made, but I could change him if need be. Honestly finding himself locked up for a night or two would not be that terribly surprising. He's a trickster sort of cleric.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back