• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

D&D 5e

Sunstone

This sentence is false.
I'd like to start a new d&d campaign, I have something big planned and I'd like to go over character backstory with you :3 post your character sheet here and be sure to start at level 1

roll? point buy? or array? i might recommend array for Expedience.

Attachments

• Zusobar.pdf
    209 KB · Views: 1
some concepts i was considering pitching

a Spoiled and Childish Half Elf Rogue with a Youthful Appearance who is on the quest to reuinite herself with her various sisters and piece her family back together

A Timid Dervish who puts on a brave face to do blade dances for tips

A Pirate Style Cleric of The Maelstrom Maiden with a hatred for slave traders

I was curious if it would be alright if I joined your game?

If your not full yet that is :)

Hi there. I've just started with my very first character (yesterday evening was my first tutorial round) and I'd kinda like to get a little more practice in. Would it be okay for me to join? My character is a druid wood elf venturing away from her reclusive tribe for the first time.

Are you still looking for people?  I'd like to participate and I'm fiNE with making whatever the party needs wether it be a fighter or a mage.

Yes to both.

Okay, cool.

So, I've attached screenshots of my CS here. I'm not entirely sure if I got it entirely right, especially on the magic section. As an explanation, I've listed all the cantrips and Level One spells, then marked the ones my character knows/has prepared with a (K) or a dot, respectively. So, if that's not right, just let me know how to fix it.

Full disclosure, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Edit: Whoops, my picture messed up. That armor rating should be 13/15 (w/ shield). On a related note, the quarterstaff is usually a 1d6, but is a 1d8 when wielded with two hands.

Also, the "Slots Expended" in the Magic section should be zero. I just forgot to change it back.

You can't see it because I ran out of space, but I have proficency with one instrument from my class. I chose bagpipes, because I can and they're amazing, but I don't have any at the moment. I doubt that would come up, but figured I'd mention it anyway.

CS.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll see about making a mage then?

Sure

Okay, cool.

So, I've attached screenshots of my CS here. I'm not entirely sure if I got it entirely right, especially on the magic section. As an explanation, I've listed all the cantrips and Level One spells, then marked the ones my character knows/has prepared with a (K) or a dot, respectively. So, if that's not right, just let me know how to fix it.

Full disclosure, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Edit: Whoops, my picture messed up. That armor rating should be 13/15 (w/ shield). On a related note, the quarterstaff is usually a 1d6, but is a 1d8 when wielded with two hands.

Also, the "Slots Expended" in the Magic section should be zero. I just forgot to change it back.

You can't see it because I ran out of space, but I have proficency with one instrument from my class. I chose bagpipes, because I can and they're amazing, but I don't have any at the moment. I doubt that would come up, but figured I'd mention it anyway.

View attachment 216248

You're fine

Is there any way for me to collapse that or something? I think a spoiler tag would work, but I'm not finding a button for it.

Is there anything that could use fixing or that I didn't set up right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back