• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D 5e; seeking players + dm! (Play by post)

Well it's up to the GM I dunno if that's the official rule or a broken calculator since you can technically get up to 18 when you do 4d6 and drop the lowest, on the other hand, you can get as low as 3 XD. Maybe I'll do a rogue or ranger shifter or something... Leaning rogue but if someone else yoinks it I wouldn't be upset.

Wouldn't say I have a typical. This would actually be the 2nd DnD game I get into, though the 3rd time using 5e because I'm in another play by post Mass Effect game. Hilarious enough, we started that mass effect game a couple months before the Mass Effect 5e stuff came out and didn't feel like restarting. Feels bad man.

Oh a thread, I didn't even consider that. I always do a combination of discord and roll20 XD. Would a shifter be fine if I decided to go with that?

They are in Wafinders Guide to Eberron and last I recall, wasn't really official yet, so probably not. No biggie, plenty to pick from.

Kenku appears to be in the same book as the Yuan-ti tho. May give that one a try if I stick with rogue. Looks like fun as long as their typically chaotic alignment isn't an issue.

I'd like to go ahead and throw in the hat that I'd like to play a Tiefling Druid if that's fine with everyone.

Resources to use as well as what books we’ll be following. Using the dice system on RPN as well since I’ve been here long but not used it much since implementation

So it looks like I have 7 players. Good. That's about all I'm nigh-willing to GM for. First come, first serve so with that in mind? MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake , Vaneheart Vaneheart , Tardy Grade Tardy Grade , Deathchart98 Deathchart98 , Theo713 Theo713 , Xeal209 Xeal209 Steel Accord Steel Accord with your posting here, you're all in.

That said, I will leave 1 spot open for latecomers. First come first serve so whoever posts first to enter that's not among the aforementioned posted, then that's the one who enters.

I'll make a character thread for players soon afterward and tag you all when its done.

Well they just weren't included in the 7 accepted but at the same time, haven't really seemed to check in. Kinda feel bad but meh

Anyone want to share there class so far? I REALLY want to play either a Paladin or Monk so I just want to be sure I don't double up.

Advice for beginners would be appreciated. Dwarf monk was in mind for the concept hahah

How "attached" are you to the monk? Only because I had a killer concept I wanted to play with but I’d be willing to share it with you if you were really set on the class.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back