• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D 5e RP in sci-fantasy setting I made?

Protagonist

One Thousand Club
(This map is WIP):
Lacondra2.png

Hello, there! I was wondering if you guys might be interested in starting up a D&D 5e RP with me?
My idea is that the setting is a planet that used to be advanced, but suffered some collapse a few centuries ago and has reverted back to the middle ages for the most part.

Recently, two space-faring civilizations have taken interest in the planet and have colonized it. One is The Enigma, a group of necromancers. The other is Zion, a group of machine worshipers.

This is the setting:
Lacondra, 5e

My idea is for us to be a group of adventurers from Zion's colony, or locals who've decided to ally with that colony. Our goal is basically to expand that colony into a full-fledged empire on this world, doing kingdom-building and what have you.

Might that interest anyone here?

It certainly does seem interesting, but is this going to be a Play by Post campaign, or did you plan to use Discord or Roll20?

If the others are ready, I am.

Edit: Do we need to send the character sheets?

Second edit: I never created a DnD character. Looking on internet. Help?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back