• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D 5e - Original Campaign World (interest thread)

Padraig Wax

Knick-knack Paddy-wack
Hello! I'm looking for 4 players to take part in a series of episodic adventures taking them from level 1 to 20 (hopefully).

1. I'd love to see builds of characters that Tulok the Barbarian has done in this game, so those are what I'm looking for. (Tulok's page Tulok the Barbrarian )
  2. Players have to have a reason to be tied into the game (if I select your character for play, I'll send you a character hook to get you involved in the first adventure and any subsequent adventures).
  3. You have to be willing to work well with others. If thieves want to steal from NPCs, that's fine. If they want to keep something secret, we can handle that in Private Message.
  4. Murderhobos won't be tolerated. If the story doesn't interest you or you're bored, feel free to drop out and give the spot to someone else. We're not forcing you to play and I won't twist your arm to have a good time.
And that's pretty much it. If you have any class-specific questions (world deities, weapon options, etc) feel free to ask.

Hey, I'm interested in joining!

I like Tulok, but I do prefer creating my own character in the same vain. I would like to make an alternate version of Johan Krauss from Hellboy II, either as warlock/fighter or as mistwalker (if you allow homebrew).

What is your world like?

b843f1f360650465bc25306229b6b3e0.jpg

I'm interested, I'll need to listen to a few of Tulok's videos to find a character I like, but I'll fill whatever role we need

Users who are viewing this thread

Back