• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[D&D 5e] [OPEN] A dungeon-crawler!

Cyan_

ABOUT

You wake from unconsciousness in a room of stone. You don't know how long you were out or how you got here.

- o -

Hey there! I'll be your DM for this adventure. Basically, this is, for me, going to be an experimental sandboxy type of thing. You'll wake up in a room of a seemingly never-ending magical dungeon, which I'll be mapping out as you progress. There will be monsters, NPCs, and lore to be found, as you ask yourself:

How did I get here?
What even is here?
How can I get out?

WHAT'S ALLOWED

1. Evil characters are allowed.

2. Loners are allowed - although you might start with other people, you can split and go your own way.

3. All official races, subraces, classes, and subclasses are allowed. If you would like to use unofficial content, please ask me first.

4. PvP is allowed. Killing another player is allowed.

5. By default, every player character is a stranger to every other. However, collaborating with another player to have a pre-existing relationship is allowed.

6. If your character dies, you may roll another character and rejoin the game as them.

WHAT'S NOT ALLOWED

1. Controlling another character that is not your own is not allowed.

2. Metagaming is not allowed.

3. Rolls not made in the discord will not be counted.

4. Intentionally making other players uncomfortable is not allowed.

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
OTHER NOTES

1. Rolls and OOC chat will be done over Discord. Please join here: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

2. Stats will be determined by rolling 4d6 drop the lowest.

If you have any questions or other suggestions, don't be afraid to ask!

Last edited:
Idk if this is still relevant but I'd like to join

The Discord has been deleted so I assume... I could have been kicked out of it, but I don't see anything I could have done that would have warranted that and the last two posts I read were both about the RP being dead.

P.S. Your title is amazing

P.P.S. C Cyan_ I apologise for never finishing my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back