• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D 5e noob, lfg and also a DM and a party

Flecker

I'm a legume
Hello everyone, so I've posted a thread similar to this one about a year ago, unfortunately most of the people left and while I did learn a couple things about D&D, it was a really quick one and now I want to play some more.

So I was hoping with a DM and a couple players to try this again and I hope it could be a pretty long (not too long) of a campaign.

I'm hoping to start this one on Discord and we play by voice.

My schedule sucks for sitting down for a voice game right now, but if this game ends up as a pbp, I am down.

Ah that's too bad man, maybe if a lot of people wanted pbp then we can do one. For now I think I want the one with voice sorry.

I'd love to join a campaign but like malozing said it would need to be a pbp for me. If you decide to do one of these, let me know.

I'd love to join, I can even DM, but I probably wouldn't be able to do voice, sorry - both because of scheduling and because over text I'm less likely to make mistakes and it's just better.

Well since a lot of people wanted one by post, I guess if one more person said post then we could do pbp!

I was a little hesitant voicing my interest because of the voice, although I think that's a far better medium, I got some shitty internet over here. If y'all are doing pbp then I'm definitely on board if you're still accepting interests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back